Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

ZDF isn't state-run but publicly funded. It's an independent non-profit station. What does that tell about your German media competence?

Edit: From the witness' and victim's account did the offenders indeed speak German, and while seemingly being from North Africa, it does not look like they were refugees, but rather already in Germany for a much longer time.

Probably that I know nothing, other than they still didn't report on it.

This one, for example. But it's in German.

Fat lot of good that does me. I'm not quite computer savvy enough to use a translator, because I haven't had a real need for it.

There are no English speaking news sources that are covering the facts on the case?

Fat lot of good that does me. I'm not quite computer savvy enough to use a translator, because I haven't had a real need for it.

There are no English speaking news sources that are covering the facts on the case?

I am sure there are, but I haven't really checked. If I come across something interesting in English, I'll post it here. This is a direct eye witness account, so I found it very informative.

Sure, go ahead and translate it. But keep in mind that the translation is sometimes quite off. If there are any problems, feel free to PM me.

It`s typical of the left to blaim the victim. Call witness liers and say its all good. I could post how not so good it is all night but immigration to the left is A ok because they have no clue as to how dangerous this BS crissis actual is. Merkel and most Euro leaders need to be hung for treason.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=138_1452019514

watch what is true but the news will ever show you. Graphic

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ba0_1402805897

Any lefty deffending this and media trying to hide it as they are should be in prison.

I have access to thousands of videos the media will not show. MSM is garbage. DO not look to msm for any truth.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ba0_1402805897

• Like 1

Nobody blames the victims here.

The goverment does as they defend the perps and state it was not immigration. Let see you post eurpe rape rate states 5 years ago to today and if you do not see a corralation you might have a reading problem.

Edited by The Silver Thong

I am sure there are, but I haven't really checked. If I come across something interesting in English, I'll post it here. This is a direct eye witness account, so I found it very informative.

Sure, go ahead and translate it. But keep in mind that the translation is sometimes quite off. If there are any problems, feel free to PM me.

Thank you...I would appreciate it.

Believe me, I am well aware of how translations can be way off. It can lead to many hilarious moments once everything gets sorted out. :lol:

• Like 1

Thank you...I would appreciate it.

Believe me, I am well aware of how translations can be way off. It can lead to many hilarious moments once everything gets sorted out. :lol:

Oh yes, tell me about it. :D

• Like 1

Nobody blames the victims here.

The muslims blaim the women for not covering up for F sake. Jeasus h double hocky sticks I want to slap you lol

Which government? The German? I haven't seen that; please show me.

Every goverment and the msm stating these immigrants need our help. Its a Jehad.

The muslims blaim the women for not covering up for F sake. Jeasus h double hocky sticks I want to slap you lol

You can, but I slap back. :P

Gladly, it doesn't matter what "the Muslims" think about this. It happened in Germany.

Every goverment and the msm stating these immigrants need our help. Its a Jehad.

We don't even know if the offenders were refugees. It doesn't look like it to me.

Edited by FLOMBIE

You can, but I slap back. :P

Gladly, it doesn't matter what "the Muslims" think about this. It happened in Germany.

We don't even know if the offenders were refugees. It doesn't look like it to me.

Yes it happened in Germany the first to slice ther wrists due to this immigration. Sweden is now the rape capital in Europe. Wow how much rape must go on at home must be stagering where religion allows rape. Ohhh I think we know and to play it down means your either a muslim or a very extreme lefty to no look at the 150 percent rise in rape in Europe. Stop deffending the rapists and close the border asap.

Yes it happened in Germany the first to slice ther wrists due to this immigration. Sweden is now the rape capital in Europe. Wow how much rape must go on at home must be stagering where religion allows rape. Ohhh I think we know and to play it down means your either a muslim or a very extreme lefty to no look at the 150 percent rise in rape in Europe. Stop deffending the rapists and close the border asap.

I'm not defending rapists. I would never do that. No matter who it is, and where they are from.

Fact is: We don't know if they were refugees. After reading the accounts, I have to doubt it. I won't judge without knowing the full story.

Edit: 150% rise of rapes in Europe? Do you have a reliable source?

Edited by FLOMBIE

I'm not defending rapists. I would never do that. No matter who it is, and where they are from.

Fact is: We don't know if they were refugees. After reading the accounts, I have to doubt it. I won't judge without knowing the full story.

You know the whole story but will not say you know it. Even Merkel knows her mistake but can not recant from it. Islam promotes rape of non islams its a fact and it happenens all the time with the threat of being called a racisist. To think the world accepts immigrants is a farce as the people never had a vote did they. I would have voted no to any of them as it was a stagged attack by ISIS. 15 months ago they warned us that they would release 5000000. Ya I guess we should feel bad.

this is isam

• Like 1

You know the whole story but will not say you know it. Even Merkel knows her mistake but can not recant from it. Islam promotes rape of non islams its a fact and it happenens all the time with the threat of being called a racisist. To think the world accepts immigrants is a farce as the people never had a vote did they. I would have voted no to any of them as it was a stagged attack by ISIS. 15 months ago they warned us that they would release 5000000. Ya I guess we should feel bad.

this is isam

No, I don't know the full story. How could I? How could you? All we know is that they were North African looking. That does not have to mean they were refugees.

What happened was terrible, and I cannot recall anything like this and in this scale happening anywhere in Germany before, and I hope the offenders will be caught and hit with the full force of law.

I asked for reliable sources, not some youtube video I cannot watch right now anyway.

• Like 1

Actually it's quite easy to translate an entire webpage.

Copy the entire web address you want translated

Go to 'google translate' .com

Paste the web address into the space which says, "touch to type".... by default google translate will translate any language to -English

Bingo

• Like 2

No, I don't know the full story. How could I? How could you? All we know is that they were North African looking. That does not have to mean they were refugees.

What happened was terrible, and I cannot recall anything like this and in this scale happening anywhere in Germany before, and I hope the offenders will be caught and hit with the full force of law.

I asked for reliable sources, not some youtube video I cannot watch right now anyway.

Explain why Sweden has become the rape capitlal in Europe in the last few years. If they are not refugees, could you explain the spike in rapes in Europe.

Don`t dis you tube when the vid sites many sources, you could fact check yourself. the lazyness of many that say it`s on youtube don`t get that it has been fact checked and if not I will. If you don`t believe Europe is in an Immigragion criss due to ISIS then you live in a shell and Im surprised you know your own name, let alone havn`t been ordered by your goverment to accept them hmmm you know what I speak wink wink

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

Hey Flombie..... I translated that link you posted in german. According to the link the only german spoken by these foreigners were swear words and insults directed at the women. She even says ,"I didnt understand a word around me".

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/koeln-ich-habe-noch-nie-so-viele-heulende-maedchen-gesehen-1.2806316&usg=ALkJrhhoHpBqiVJeuUmfXnbV7m8W2M5LBQ

I stood there and did not understand a word of what was said around me.Again and again suggestive remarks were made. The insults I have but then understood. During the night I was repeatedly 'b****' thrown at his head, '****' and 'stupid whore'.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

Are you drunk Silver Thong? No problem with it, mate, I just want to know.

I am not here to explain anything about Sweden that I am pretty much uneducated about. I have heard about a couple of theories concerning this topic, with a few of them sounding plausible. Can you prove to me that it is due to immigration? Can you show me a source about the spikes in rape?

I also do not want to talk about youtube. I have my reasons to reject a lot of it's content. That does not mean it's all crap, not at all, but there is a lot to dig through. I prefer written sources anyway, as they are easier to fact check and comprehend.

Edited by FLOMBIE

Hey Flombie..... I translated that link you posted in german. According to the link the only german spoken by these foreigners were swear words and insults directed at the women. She even says ,"I didnt understand a word around me".

https://translate.go...fXnbV7m8W2M5LBQ

I stood there and did not understand a word of what was said around me.Again and again suggestive remarks were made. The insults I have but then understood. During the night I was repeatedly 'b****' thrown at his head, '****' and 'stupid whore'.

And did you read further? It's 3 pages. One spoke to one victim: "I can help you. I know I can help you." With an accent. In the end she herself comes to the conclusion that the offenders were "in no case" refugees.

Are you drunk Silver Thong? No problem with it, mate, I just want to know.

I am not here to explain anything about Sweden that I am pretty much uneducated in. I have heard about a couple of theories, with a few of them sounding plausible. Can you prove to me that it is due to immigration? Can you show me a source about the spikes in rape?

I also do not want to talk about youtube. I have my reasons to reject a lot of it's content. That does not mean it's all crap, not at all, but there is a lot to dig through. I prefer written sources anyway, as they are easier to fact check and comprehend.

Are you on Meth Flamboy. It really doesnt take much to use the interwebs or maybe as you might call it google. It`s called information and I can`t teach you the truth. You have to find it, Fact check

Ok so Sweden is bufard after your nation just a year ago was great and now what, riots in the streats or do you not think we see these things hmmmm

And did you read further? It's 3 pages. One spoke to one victim: "I can help you. I know I can help you." With an accent. In the end she herself comes to the conclusion that the offenders were "in no case" refugees.

Again your for the criminals and not the victims. Very telling

What!?!?!

Are we reading the same link?

Here's what Steffi said according to google translate of your link:

"From the amount a young guy came up to her and made lewd remarks. May I help you?I know that I can help you, 'he said with a heavy accent - and made obscene movements with his hand. When she wanted to go away, he followed her. Since I have taken to me and the guy said that he should **** off. Luckily near a mini Trupp was cops.We went in their direction. When I turned around, the guy was gone."

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 3

Again your for the criminals and not the victims. Very telling

How am I in any way for the criminals!?

By the way, those are quotes from an article I posted.