Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

What!?!?!

Are we reading the same link?

Here's what Steffi said according to google translate of your link:

"From the amount a young guy came up to her and made lewd remarks. May I help you?I know that I can help you, 'he said with a heavy accent - and made obscene movements with his hand. When she wanted to go away, he followed her. Since I have taken to me and the guy said that he should **** off. Luckily near a mini Trupp was cops.We went in their direction. When I turned around, the guy was gone."

Yes, we do. By now you should be on page three where she says she does not think they are refugees. I do not say they are not North African, Arab, whatever, just that we do not know whether they are refugees or not. They were for sure not German. But we have had brown people in Germany long before the refugee crisis started.

Are you on Meth Flamboy. It really doesnt take much to use the interwebs or maybe as you might call it google. It`s called information and I can`t teach you the truth. You have to find it, Fact check

Ok so Sweden is bufard after your nation just a year ago was great and now what, riots in the streats or do you not think we see these things hmmmm

I don't do meth, only Soma, served with a coffee.

What are you even rambling about. Riots on the streets? Like in the US, or what? Germany isn't Sweden.

How am I in any way for the criminals!?

By the way, those are quotes from an article I posted.

The victimes discribed them and guess what........ your deffending a culture of rape. as the quran states

I don't do meth, only Soma, served with a coffee.

What are you even rambling about. Riots on the streets? Like in the US, or what? Germany isn't Sweden.

You must be very closed off as to the immigrant issue.

Let me guess goverment lol

Edited by The Silver Thong

The victimes discribed them and guess what........ your deffending a culture of rape. as the quran states

I am not defending anybody. I just say we do not know that they were refugees. We have other brown people in Germany as well, you know? For decades. Just becaus they are Arab they do not have to be refugees. They can, but we do not know yet. Do you understand that???

These people belong in a prison. No matter where they are from.

Yes, we do. By now you should be on page three where she says she does not think they are refugees. I do not say they are not North African, Arab, whatever, just that we do not know whether they are refugees or not. They were for sure not German. But we have had brown people in Germany long before the refugee crisis started.

Perhaps you could post a link to this "page three".

With google translate it translated what appears to be the entire testimony from this woman called 'Steffi' into one scrolled page.

In fact when I read it in german it also appears to be one scroll page.

You must be very closed off as to the immigrant issue.

Let me guess goverment lol

You make no sense. But at least the booze is working.

Perhaps you could post a link to this "page three".

With google translate it translated what appears to be the entire testimony from this woman called 'Steffi' into one scrolled page.

In fact when I read it in german it also appears to be one scroll page.

Maybe that's because I am on my mobile. Anyway, in the end she comes to the conclusion. The headline even says it.

I am not defending anybody. I just say we do not know that they were refugees. We have other brown people in Germany as well, you know? For decades. Just becaus they are Arab they do not have to be refugees. They can, but we do not know yet. Do you understand that???

These people belong in a prison. No matter where they are from.

Tell me why a nation such as Sweden, one of the most awesome in Europe has becam the rape capital....... Oh no not musims oh no that would be racist. At the same time Musims scream raciisim every where they go. lol

No not prison.............. but not brought in under a lie of refuge. Stop it all now....

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=riots+on+the+streets+on+germany

Those are left-wingers. It happens every year. Brother, if you want to follow your confirmation bias, at least do it right.

so your saying its a great plan for Europe to bring in un vetted possible terrortists. That what they said they would do and thats what they did, is it not..... in compliance that would make every nation that takes them a terrorist target. or are spleeper cells just a movie myth

Your under an invasion force and you, welcome them lol that is the best any take over could hope for a willing victim. You are your own worst enemy and you see it and I know you do and you like it. I would bet your a musi trying to push an agendnda no lol People who can take enough bs thinks they have a monopaply on beliefe ya call them nutters and lock them up as the mad hatter is in the house

Maybe that's because I am on my mobile. Anyway, in the end she comes to the conclusion. The headline even says it.

I'm on a mobile phone tooooo! hahaha

But I'm still genuinely curious where she comes to this conclusion.

The headline on my version says, "I've never seen so many women howling"

Flombie's link translated with google translate from german - english

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/koeln-ich-habe-noch-nie-so-viele-heulende-maedchen-gesehen-1.2806316&usg=ALkJrhhoHpBqiVJeuUmfXnbV7m8W2M5LBQ

January 5, 2016, 16:27 clock

Cologne

"I've never seen so many women howling"

When Steffi increases Silvester at Cologne Central Station from the train, there is chaos.Descriptions of a disturbing night.

Protocol Tanja Mokosch

Steffi has * New Year celebrated in Kerpen, in a small town a few kilometers west of Cologne. Shortly after midnight, the 31-year-old wants to go home back - in the south of Cologne. Even as she wants to drive off, there are problems: trains are canceled, because, people are on a bridge that leads to the Cologne Central Station on the railroad tracks. The bridge is too full. A panic can be narrowly avoided. Shortly after one of the tracks go back. Steffi rises in the train to Cologne Central Station. When she gets out there, there is chaos:

"I came on the tracks at the back at the station on. After getting off I felt like in a foreign country. It was so crowded and so loud. 'Well,' I thought, 'it's New Year's Eve and the main railway station is just a Hotspot . ' So I tried to wade some stairs, away from the platform. On the way countless women are weeping to me already come contrary. 'My God, what's going on here ?, I thought.' Are all so drunk? '

On the stairs to the concourse were policemen in full gear. It was said that let one down, but alone could not fight their way through the crowds. Also down on the concourse were far too many people. Suddenly left a troop of policemen, the right to hertrieb a group mob Direction men like a flock of sheep.

Then a gap opened, a few people went down. I ran quickly afterwards. My goal was the subway at the other end of the station. One way that seemed almost impossible to cope with. It had taken me some 20 minutes just to get from the platform into the hall.

video

SilvesternachtCologne reacts with more monitoring

"b****", "****", "stupid whore"

Then my girlfriend wrote, if we want to meet at the main train station - it was close. So I tried to wade me towards cathedral side. For the few yards I needed determines a quarter of an hour. In this situation, I noticed for the first time that everything was full of Arab or North African-looking men. One must be careful when you say something, but I really noticed. And I come from social work, I have friends from all sorts of cultures. I stood there and did not understand a word of what was said around me.Again and again suggestive remarks were made. The insults I have but then understood. During the night I was repeatedly 'b****' thrown at his head, '****' and 'stupid whore'.

Eventually I made it to the vicinity of the subway. In front of a bakery shop, I wanted to wait for my friend. Then I saw a young girl. I remember that they had long blond hair.She was totally crying, had a torn pantyhose, the skirt askew, she was exhausted.

"You could tell that the police could not do anything"

From the amount a young guy came up to her and made lewd remarks. 'May I help you?I know that I can help you, 'he said with a heavy accent - and made obscene movements with his hand. When she wanted to go away, he followed her. Since I have taken to me and the guy said that he should **** off. Luckily near a mini Trupp was cops. We went in their direction. When I turned around, the guy was gone. Ultimately, we have not spoken with the officials, you could already see that they would not be able to align.There are indeed constantly girls and young women running towards the couple of police officers and have shown to anyone. They're behind, caught in the crowd but anyone.

For the mass of drunken idiots far too few police officers were there! Everywhere girls were insulted and groped. I've never seen so many howling women - women who were so full of fear. Was bad that I did not know all the time what was going on. In the meantime, I thought there was a bomb threat or somewhere was a mass brawl. The situation was completely unleashed. Even if one was not even angegrabscht or robbed, you felt threatened and harassed arg.

Shocked Men

But the worst part was that you could not ask anyone for help. Since there were only men who were themselves totally shocked and tried to protect their girlfriends or men who belonged to this group obviously that laughed at you with a mocking glance.

The friend who I wanted to meet, was lucky. She was with Syrian friends traveling and was left alone. She's just gone only to their train and got away unscathed - apart from insults. The blond girl I eventually lost in the fray. I have no idea what happened to her.I also do not know if she has a complaint - but I hope so.

"I think in any case that the refugees were"

From the station square could be heard popping all the time firecrackers. From a clearance, which should previously have taken place, I have not heard anything. As full as it was, I can not imagine that. The information policy was already a disaster - they existed not really. I'm the police spot any allegations. I just do not understand why all this only now percolating.

video

New Year's Eve in Cologne"Where was the police?"

It's been five days and I'm still shocked. I have several years in Berlin-Moabit usual - a deprived area. But something I've never experienced there. Also in Cologne, where I live since March last year, I have made ​​no bad experiences until recently.

A known problem?

I think in any case that the refugees were, who were traveling there. Also because I was even a few days earlier robbed by men who looked like the the New Year's Eve. On Christmas Eve I sat one stop from the main train station in a suburban train, from outside someone knocked on the window. I turned out - because someone ripped from the other side hard on the handles of my pocket. I tried to hold everything he yanked again. I fell into the hallway. A bruise on the thigh, I have it still, the bruise is a little better - and my shoulder is stiff.

At the federal police in the main station they told me that there is this problem for some time. The robbers know their way, they know where there are no cameras and so on - so they need some time to be here. Hopes that the perpetrators are caught, the police have not given me. Whether I go to carnival to the door, I do not know - but certainly not in the near the central station ".

Press conference in Cologne "We were very surprised"to video products(Video: Süddeutsche Zeitung / wochit, Photo: dpa)

* Your last name, they will not name, but it is withheld.

• Like 1

I'm flabbergasted these "men" are being given the benefit of the doubt, but the victims and eye witnesses aren't.

I'm on a mobile phone tooooo! hahaha

But I'm still genuinely curious where she comes to this conclusion.

The headline on my version says, "I've never seen so many women howling"

Yeah, that's the headline for page 1, not page 3. What the heck is going on... But it's def the article you posted, and I think I found the error. But you should be careful with the full quotes! Copyright!

Well, there seems to be a translation error. Towards the end it says: "I think in any case that the refugees were". In German that is "Ich glaube auf keinen Fall, dass das Flüchtlinge waren", which better translates to "I believe in no case, that these were refugees". So once again it shows that these translators only work up to a certain type of complexity.

• Like 1

I'm flabbergasted these "men" are being given the benefit of the doubt, but the victims and eye witnesses aren't.

The bull schitt is that we have to look for the truth from those we pay for the truth

Edit. The truth is out there lol people actualy think the goverment cares

In Gemany its been 2 years to say no but noooo the chosen Merkil has decicecded for the whole on her own as Obama has done with his bull.

Well, in both of our societies you are innocent until proven guilty. That is a basic principle of our understanding of law, and a very important one.

The problem is, only a few were caught. The police did an awful job that night, and that is the true scandal.

But what doubt should we have in the victims? No one ssys they are lying.

• Like 3

Yeah, that's the headline for page 1, not page 3. What the heck is going on... But it's def the article you posted, and I think I found the error. But you should be careful with the full quotes! Copyright!

Well, there seems to be a translation error. Towards the end it says: "I think in any case that the refugees were". In German that is "Ich glaube auf keinen Fall, dass das Flüchtlinge waren", which better translates to "I believe in no case, that these were refugees". So once again it shows that these translators only work up to a certain type of complexity.

If you were to say you were muslim it would explain alot. Than we could talk about your stance.

Well, in both of our societies you are innocent until proven guilty. That is a basic principle of our understanding of law, and a very important one.

The problem is, only a few were caught. The police did an awful job that night, and that is the true scandal.

But what doubt should we have in the victims? No one ssys they are lying.

No, they aren't lying, they are "mistaken". They couldn't possibly identify their attackers cuz all brown people look and sound alike to "us".

By the way, were "white women" the only ones that were victimized? Are there any actual facts coming out yet?

Edited by Michelle

Tell me why a nation such as Sweden, one of the most awesome in Europe has becam the rape capital....... Oh no not musims oh no that would be racist. At the same time Musims scream raciisim every where they go. lol

No not prison.............. but not brought in under a lie of refuge. Stop it all now....

https://www.youtube....eets on germany

That is because if you have sex without disusing condoms first that is considered rape in Sweden (and the reason why Sweden's justice system wants to get its paws on Assange).

We should be careful trying to compare general crime statistics without knowing the local laws first.

• Like 1

Because Eurpean Nations feel the need for a facist goverement. Not the people but the government and the people are falling for it. In 1939 I think if the net was there we might have stoped this bs.

Everything I have read has had very different facts..

Which is a good indicator that everybody is trying to use this to further their own agenda. This will end up being another Murdered Goat story at the expense of the victims.

• Like 1

That is because if you have sex without disusing condoms first that is considered rape in Sweden (and the reason why Sweden's justice system wants to get its paws on Assange).

We should be careful trying to compare general crime statistics without knowing the local laws first.

so we should charge just men or both with a bad call. I guess its up to men to be the true boss ass to schit goes down eh