Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

"Two German citizens, an Iraqi, a Serb and a US citizen were also among those seen to have committed crimes during the night."

Now this is an interesting part of the article.

"seen to have committed crimes during the night."

Now were these people involved in the sexual assaults or where these unrelated crimes?

If they were part of the crowd why not say this outright.

If these were unrelated why put this in at all?

They seem to have arrested two other guys today who had videos of the incidents on their smartphones (i.a.w. ARD) . Identity and nationality were withheld.

Seems to be that besides criminal some of them are also brain amputated.

• Like 1

And for 2.), the police chief of Cologne is under heavy flag and I dont think that he will keep his job there very long.

Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers has been send into "interim retirement" today.

Soure (German language)

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

'Germans buy in Pepperspray" was the first headline I read this morning. Gun sales are on the rise as well.

This is no surprise since the government has failed to protect it's citizens.

Here is an article in English which can resolve some of the confusion:

http://www.politico.eu/article/refugee-cologne-sex-attack-frau-merkel-de-maiziere-rape/

• Like 1

Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers has been send into "interim retirement" today.

Soure (German language)

Heads starting to roll... Who's next? Will it be up the ladder?

The guys who sent the police reserve to patrol the borders. Because they were stomping through the forest (without achieving much we must say) owed to the Bavarian seeing the Occident endangered with the influx of all those non-Catholics from Syria and sadly, sadly, were not available to reinforce patrols during the New Years celebrations.

No I dont think so. And, the level of "immunity" rise with each step up the ladder.

Nationalities of the 31 suspects are: Algeria 9x, Morocco 8x, Iran 5x, Syria 4x, Germany 4x, Iraq 1x, Serbia 1x and USA 1x.

• Like 1

Nationalities of the 31 suspects are: Algeria 9x, Morocco 8x, Iran 5x, Syria 4x, Germany 4x, Iraq 1x, Serbia 1x and USA 1x.

Multiculturalism it seems.

Multiculturalism it seems.

Yeah and they are working hard on their integration. And its no joke but the police found little chits of paper in the pockets of a few

arabic guys with translations from Arabic into German for terms and words like: I wanna xxxx you/ boXX/pusxx/xxxxjob and similar.

Bon voyage, a&&holes!

• Like 3

Yes, the similarity to what happened in Germany and what was a usual sting operation in the Balkans by organized thieves was too obvious for me. Criminals do no have a nationality or religion. Maybe it was a mix of experienced thieves from the Balkans and north African/middle eastern "apprentices"?

I would not be surprised, but it surely changed the pattern a little because mostly those who appeared in public until now used to be minors (as in Germany nobody under 14 can be arrested, only taken in custody -- and that not for every misdemeanor).

In The ZDF late news they reported that it actually is organized, but it seems that the Balkan connection is pretty much out and been substituted by a Morocco connection. These are trying actively to recruit newcomers with an unknown rate of success.

Those numbers add up to 33 in total.

Just curious..... is there any Romanian suspects?

• Like 1

'Germans buy in Pepperspray" was the first headline I read this morning. Gun sales are on the rise as well.

This is no surprise since the government has failed to protect it's citizens.

Here is an article in English which can resolve some of the confusion:

http://www.politico.eu/article/refugee-cologne-sex-attack-frau-merkel-de-maiziere-rape/

Wise decision purchasing defensive weapons. ...... because who could have predicted it might not be wise idea to take in a million people from kabab nations westerners have been bombing?!?!

• Like 2

:w00t:

Oouups!

Correction : Nationalities of the 31 suspects are: Algeria 9x, Morocco 8x, Iran 5x, Syria 4x, Germany 2x, Iraq 1x, Serbia 1x and USA 1x

Not known yet but the media reported yesterday that the police have to analyze about 350hrs of video material in total.

• Like 1

"Two German citizens, an Iraqi, a Serb and a US citizen were also among those seen to have committed crimes during the night."

Now this is an interesting part of the article.

"seen to have committed crimes during the night."

Now were these people involved in the sexual assaults or where these unrelated crimes?

If they were part of the crowd why not say this outright.

If these were unrelated why put this in at all?

The magic words here are: investigation and in dubio pro reo.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

This is what makes me so furious and i cant understand German Law ... for those B.....d's this is just a joke ....send them home !!!!!!!! with the crime they did , tattooed to their foreheads and then let them free in their country and let street justice deal with them ...

this is what i read :

On Thursday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel had said the nation must not allow those who abuse German law to escape without consequences, and she noted that those consequences should include the possibility of deportation.

Deportation may not be nearly as easily done as said, however. For starters, German law allows deportation only for crimes that result in at least a three-year prison sentence. Sexual assault in Germany typically carries a one-year sentence.

Beyond that, it appears that many of the suspects are minors, and young refugees cannot be deported under German law. In addition, youth courts in Germany rarely hand out prison sentences, and then only very rarely a sentence as long as three years.

And finally, German law will not allow deportation to a country where the deportee would be in danger.

:o :o :o :o :o

i just dont understand it ....

• Like 4

So Syrian "refugees" seem to be to blame for these sex attacks in Cologne and elsewhere in Europe. It's no wonder the liberal media are ignoring this story. Once more, the likes of Ukip have been proven correct. Britain should accept no Syrian "refugees."

• Like 1

So Syrian "refugees" seem to be to blame for these sex attacks in Cologne and elsewhere in Europe. It's no wonder the liberal media are ignoring this story. Once more, the likes of Ukip have been proven correct. Britain should accept no Syrian "refugees."

So far 4 Syrian refugees were identified as attackers out of the 31. The majority seems to be asylum seekers from other countries. Regardless of their origin, those morons have to be prosecuted and returned to their countries. There are thousands of refugees who are just looking for a save place to live but those idiots are making their life and the life of Germans a hell. Germany has to show strength and get rid of the criminals.

• Like 4

So far 4 Syrian refugees were identified as attackers out of the 31. The majority seems to be asylum seekers from other countries. Regardless of their origin, those morons have to be prosecuted and returned to their countries. There are thousands of refugees who are just looking for a save place to live but those idiots are making their life and the life of Germans a hell. Germany has to show strength and get rid of the criminals.

I admire your effort to stop some brain amputated into converting this thread from being a "See, I told you that refugees will steal our silver spoons" thread. I have given up on that. Nothing is more persistent than a good prejudice.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 4

Deport them to where? They'll make a "fleeing oppression" claim and the Court of Human Rights will bar deportation.

Well its either that or get cut down, do you think German men are going to standby as their wives, daughters and sisters get raped? If the law don't sort it out the people will!

Edited by Zinc12

I admire your effort to stop some brain amputated into converting this thread from being a "See, I told you that refugees will steal our silver spoons" thread. I have given up on that. Nothing is more persistent than a good prejudice.

Unfortunately this kind thinking is all over the world by extremists. You take one bad person ( or even a thousand ) from any race, religion, nationality... and the extremists from all sides will blame all of the race, religion, nationality. We still live in a world full of prejudice, hate and fear that impacts the rational thinking.

• Like 4

Unfortunately this kind thinking is all over the world by extremists. You take one bad person ( or even a thousand ) from any race, religion, nationality... and the extremists from all sides will blame all of the race, religion, nationality. We still live in a world full of prejudice, hate and fear that impacts the rational thinking.

When there has been a mass increase in rape numbers that's not somebody imagination and if that increase coincides with the introduction of Muslim refugees that's not imagination either

Edited by Zinc12
  • Like 2