Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

When there has been a mass increase in rape numbers that's not somebody imagination and if that increase coincides

with the introduction of Muslim refugees that's not imagination either

Yeah, "when".

When there has been a mass increase in rape numbers that's not somebody imagination and if that increase coincides with the introduction of Muslim refugees that's not imagination either

In the US the claim is that there is an increase of rape do to the christian imigrants from their south border.

So far 4 Syrian refugees were identified as attackers out of the 31. The majority seems to be asylum seekers from other countries. Regardless of their origin, those morons have to be prosecuted and returned to their countries. There are thousands of refugees who are just looking for a save place to live but those idiots are making their life and the life of Germans a hell. Germany has to show strength and get rid of the criminals.

Dont forget to add another three Syrians to your 4, The Three syrians arrested not connected to the Cologne incident but a separate incident.

So it turns out the majority of them are Asylum seekers. - Frau Merkel is now calling for a change in the law and a tougher approach to send these Asylum seeking criminals back home. - But this is political double speak. - How can they be sent back home? the very fact Germany has registered them as refugees seeking asylum by definition they are seeking refugee from persecution or endangerment to their life. - So with the European Human rights act not allowing deportation of anyone, including criminals back to country of origin if their life is in danger.

To repeat myself the very basis of granting asylum means they are in some sort of danger in their own country. To deport them back would breach their Human Rights and put them back in direct danger. There is already mountains of case law for the lawyer types to rely upon. In much the same way as it has hindered us deporting known terrorists it will now bite the Germans in the ****. Unless of course they want to leave the European convention on HR.

Edited by stevewinn

Germany is lost Steve. Once they have a foot hold It`s a vice that crushes the existing culture to accept theres. I could post hundreds of examples oh wait I have.

QM did they not steal the silver spoons you speak of. Yes they did and far more than you seem to be able to accept. No go zones, police and fire refuse to go to certin areas women can`t walk the streets let alone men. Utopia for them and hell for Europe, was it a fair trade giving up your culture your laws your constitution to make sure these false refuges were used as a weapon we knew was comming. I know your in the US now but do you have any feelings for the people of Greece were you use to live.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Germany is lost Steve. Once they have a foot hold It`s a vice that crushes the existing culture to accept theres. I could post hundreds of examples oh wait I have.

QM did they not steal the silver spoons you speak of. Yes they did and far more than you seem to be able to accept. No go zones, police and fire refuse to go to certin areas women can`t walk the streets let alone men. Utopia for them and hell for Europe, was it a fair trade giving up your culture your laws your constitution to make sure these false refuges were used as a weapon we knew was comming. I know your in the US now but do you have any feelings for the people of Greece were you use to live.

We know, we know. No go zones nobody can find, the Occident is under threat and they are Islamizing us all. Do you read anything but the National Enquirer and the Daily Mail?

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 2

We know, we know. No go zones nobody can find, the Occident is under threat and they are Islamizing us all. Do you read anything but the National Enquirer and the Daily Mail?

I completely ignore main stream media as it apears you do not. If you know how to use a search engine you can easily find how bad it is but you seem to want to avoid that and defend the planned invasion. Truth hurts and there is no longer a bandaid big enough to fix this wound to Europe. Keep your head in the sand and someone will eventualy kick you in the ass.

No msm here, just things the so called news does not want you to see or know.

https://www.youtube....igration crisis

some msm here but a jist on no go zones

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=no+go+zones+in+Eruope

• Like 1

I completely ignore main stream media as it apears you do not. If you know how to use a search engine you can easily find how bad it is but you seem to want to avoid that and defend the planned invasion. Truth hurts and there is no longer a bandaid big enough to fix this wound to Europe. Keep your head in the sand and someone will eventualy kick you in the ass.

No msm here, just things the so called news does not want you to see or know.

https://www.youtube....igration crisis

And you keep your heads in the clouds of rumor. Just don't pretend that you had nothing to do with it when people are scared enough and the big throat slitting starts

• Like 1

And you keep your heads in the clouds of rumor. Just don't pretend that you had nothing to do with it when people are scared enough and the big throat slitting starts

The throat cutting has already started due to the guilty feeling leftists have with no understanding of how this happened. A word of advise. Its best to look both ways befor crossing the street. Europe did not do that.

So I proved it was not rumor and you still refuse to see the problem, wow.

• Like 2

I guess Europe now calls this a parade of pride wtf

• Like 2

These no-go zone are self imposing and do exist, These areas are very intimidating in the same way as an example: Have you ever visited a area of a city where there is a high criminality element, dominated by a gang and all the associated problems, a place where you'd never leave your car unattended, or walk the streets alone after dark a place where the Police even think twice about responding to emergency call without reinforcements/or entering in large numbers - Though its not a no-go zone but for the very fact its very intimidating. you may be able to walk the street but im sure as hell you'd give the place a wide berth. is that not a no-go zone for you as an individual?

• Like 3

These no-go zone are self imposing and do exist, These areas are very intimidating in the same way as an example: Have you ever visited a area of a city where there is a high criminality element, dominated by a gang and all the associated problems, a place where you'd never leave your car unattended, or walk the streets alone after dark a place where the Police even think twice about responding to emergency call without reinforcements/or entering in large numbers - Though its not a no-go zone but for the very fact its very intimidating. you may be able to walk the street but im sure as hell you'd give the place a wide berth. is that not a no-go zone for you as an individual?

QM will call you a bigot but his grandchildren will call you a hero.

• Like 3

This is going to be blown up out of all proportion. There are bound to be misunderstandings when people of a different culture mix together. Perhaps we should try to see what we can learn from them rather than condemn them, the middle east is rich in cultural heritage.

Blown out of proportion ? See what we can learn from them ? From a bunch of barbarians ?

I am all for helping people, multi cultural societies and open mindedness but if things like this start happening I say out you go, back to the place you came from !

• Like 6

Scroll watch the videos.

https://amp.twimg.co...4304&json_rpc=1

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; can anyone honestly see the whole situation with refugees, Islamic extremist groups and the general state of affairs in the Middle East ending in anything other than a global conflict?

I'm a peaceful guy and I've never hurt anyone in my life, but my blood boils when I see things like this. It's easy to see more and more average people shifting to harder right wing views as weak, innefectual, politically correct governments fail to handle this growing crisis.

How many generatioins throughout history have gone without seeing major conflicts? We like to think we're more civilized and enlightened these days. Maybe some of us are, but I doubt it'll be enough to avoid mankind getting dragged through some dark times yet again.

Dads%20Army%20Frazier%20-%20doomed.png

• Like 4

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; can anyone honestly see the whole situation with refugees, Islamic extremist groups and the general state of affairs in the Middle East ending in anything other than a global conflict?

I'm a peaceful guy and I've never hurt anyone in my life, but my blood boils when I see things like this. It's easy to see more and more average people shifting to harder right wing views as weak, innefectual, politically correct governments fail to handle this growing crisis.

How many generatioins throughout history have gone without seeing major conflicts? We like to think we're more civilized and enlightened these days. Maybe some of us are, but I doubt it'll be enough to avoid mankind getting dragged through some dark times yet again.

Just from reading your prior posts, wouldn't you say you, yourself, have come to "see the light", on these matters??? When reality starts slapping people in the face they tend to come around. It's surprising to me that more have not changed their PC mindsets. This PC crap has got a limited shelf life, let me tell you. Conflict between barbarians and the civilized world is inevitable. You don't have to want to fight, for a fight to come to you. LOL The mother of all fights is coming soon.

Dads%20Army%20Frazier%20-%20doomed.png

• Like 1

Just from reading your prior posts, wouldn't you say you, yourself, have come to "see the light", on these matters??? When reality starts slapping people in the face they tend to come around. It's surprising to me that more have not changed their PC mindsets. This PC crap has got a limited shelf life, let me tell you. Conflict between barbarians and the civilized world is inevitable. You don't have to want to fight, for a fight to come to you. LOL The mother of all fights is coming soon.

You'll have to quote me specifically. I don't think my views on this particular subject have changed at all in years.

I see only one video. Black guy slapping a white girl as she walks by then another black guy smacks her to the ground. Then the guy filming, another black guy, turns the camera on himself laughing. Saw it also today on FB. Any idea where was this taken?

I don't know the date when it was taken, but the original page i got it from had numerous videos, but when i copied and paste the address it was directing to a blank page, im not on social media so maybe i need to copy and paste a different address to share?. another video showed two young women walking into a shop and a young lad lifts her skirt she turns around shocked and as she turns away another runs in a slap her ass. video pans to outside the shop door way and their is a group of five or six men asian men laughing. if you seen the first video i posted, you might have seen the one im describing.

snapback.pngalibongo, on 06 January 2016 - 10:38 AM, said:

This is going to be blown up out of all proportion. There are bound to be misunderstandings when people of a different culture mix together.

Yeah. It's merely a "misunderstanding" when Muslim immigrants rape European women, isn't it?

As for Islam's "cultural heritage", it's not produced any great works of culture since the since around the 10th Century.

Edited by Black Monk
  • Like 6

This could explain what went on - ??

There is obviously something that we aren't being told about all this - and it looks like this might be it because it just doesn't make sense that it was spontaneous - - - for so many sexual assaults/attacks to happen on the same night - -

http://www.breitbart...1/11/taharrush/

An official report into the Cologne sex assaults has concluded the attacks were by men “almost exclusively” from a migrant background, and links them to the ‘Taharrush‘ phenomenon where large gangs of men attack women in the Arab world.

Yesterday, Breitbart London reported how German authorities now fear a repeat of the New Year’s Eve attacks. Although they sexual assaults were most severe in Cologne, almost every other major German city reported some incidents that evening.

Today’s report says that such attacks were previously unknown in German society, and that the fact they were perpetrated mainly by migrant men of Arabic and North African descent, suggests a new form of rape culture has been imported into the country.

Breitbart London wrote yesterday how taharrush, also known by the longer name taharrush gamea, has been particularly prevalent in Egypt, where large gangs of men assaulted female journalists during protests in Tahrir Square.

The concept was previously obscure but is now gaining momentum in the German media – and across Europe – as a key way of explaining why so many men thought it was fine to commit mass sexual assaults.

Major German news websites have already begun using the term in headlines, for example:

Focus writes: “After Cologne sex attacks: BKA [federal criminal police] wants to fight the phenomenon of “taharrush gamea”

???

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

When I saw about all this yesterday at first I was ------ is this for real??--- but it looks like it is ---

I suppose if the women were ''''good'''' and covered themselves from head to toe and only went out accompanied by a male this wouldn't happen - I suppose it's their fault then that they get assaulted and/or raped in this fun ''''game'''' ... /sarcasm....

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2374/german-police-it-s-an-arab-rape-game-called-taharrush-and-now-it-has-come-to-europe.html

After the NYE mass assaults against women in several European cities, the German Federal Criminal Police Office, BKA, now say that the Arab "rape game" Taharrush has established itself in Europe.

In addition to the events in Cologne, police in Berlin, Hamburg, Bielefeld, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart have reported of similar incidents. In addition, police in Vienna and Salzburg in Austria and Zurich in Switzerland have raised the alarm about similar mass assaults against women by newly arrived Arab migrants. Also Sweden and Finland experienced the same on New Year's Eve.

The "rape game" Taharrush is about a large group of Arab men surrounding their victim, usually a Western woman or a woman wearing Western-style clothing, and then the women are subjected to sexual abuse.

They surround the victim in circles. The men in the inner circle are the ones who physically abuse the woman, the next circle are the spectators, while the mission of the third circle is to distract and divert attention to what's going on.

The European authorities must have known straight away that this is what was happened on New Years Eve - but because we are mind controlled by the Main Stream Media etc. to accept the social engineering that is taking place - it was all kept quiet..?

Taharrush Gamea - coming to a city or town near you?----- or will politicians actually tackle the problem and stamp out this ridiculous and dangerous problem ------ the first step is not trying to keep it all secret -

• Like 3

Did you know that Sweden has something like the third-highest number of rapes in the world each year? But what is not reported by the mainstream media is that this has only come about since Sweden opened its doors to mass immigration from the Muslim world. Its number of rape incidents was low when it was occupied by beautiful white-skinned people with blue eyes and blond hair, but since hundreds of thousands of lovely Muslims were allowed in, creating the filthy, crime-ridden muslim ghettos in many Swedish cities just as we see in many British cities, the number of rapes in Sweden skyrocketed, and it's all down to Muslim immigrants. But this is rarely mentioned in the Swedish press. In fact, the Swedish press usually just blame rapes on Sweidish men when they know full well it was Muslim perpetrators. There was an incident a few years ago when a woman was gang-raped by a group of men on a ferry going between Sweden and Finland. The Swedish press reported the perpetrators as being "Swedish men" even though they knew full well that they were actually Muslim men who didn't have Swedish citizenship.

• Like 5

This could explain what went on - ??

There is obviously something that we aren't being told about all this - and it looks like this might be it because it just doesn't make sense that it was spontaneous - - - for so many sexual assaults/attacks to happen on the same night - -

http://www.breitbart...1/11/taharrush/

[/i][/size][/font][/color]

???

And who's to blame for this phenomenon spreading to Europe? Yep, it's the likes of Merkel and Cameron and most of our other politicians who keep insisting that flooding Europe with countless thousands of lovely Muslims is beneficial to our countries. Yet the incidents in Cologne show just how wrong these politicians are - Muslim immigrants bring nothing but rape, death, destruction and medieval barbarity - and it's good to see protestors in Germany fighting back. These protesters are the REAL Europeans and are showing our delusional leaders what most Europeans REALLY think.

The Arabic gang-rape 'Taharrush' phenomenon which sees women surrounded by groups of men in crowds and sexually assaulted... and has now spread to Europe (thanks to immigration)

http://www.dailymail...nstrations.html

CBS reporter Lara Logan, photographed in Cairo's Tahrir Square moments before she was assaulted in 2011. Her attack was one of the first known instances of 'taharrush' to be reported in Western media

Are you watching Angela and Call Me Dave? This is what the people REALLY think about mass migration from the Muslim world. And STILL the out-of-touch media calls them "far-right protestors" or "right-wing." No. These are ordinary, non-loony-lefty-liberal-metropolitan-elite Europeans fighting back to reclaim THEIR countries from immigrant medievalism.....

Hundreds of protesters rampage through German town, destroying ethnic restaurants and takeaways - hours after Merkel admits European migrant crisis is 'out of control'

Teenager is arrested for sexual assault at Swedish music festival where police covered up attacks by migrant gangs as it is revealed two third of the victims were under 15

Anti-refugee rioters have gone on the rampage in the German city of Leipzig after a demonstration where protesters called for asylum seekers to be deported and their nation's borders closed (pictured left). Hours after Chancellor Angela Merkel admitted that Europe had lost control of the crisis the right-wingers broke away from a largely peaceful march in the eastern city to trash the suburb of Connewitz (centre). Doner kebab fast food stalls were destroyed (top right), cars set ablaze and shop windows smashed by around 250 hooligans of LEGIDA - the local branch of PEGIDA, the anti-migrant, anti-EU organization which marched against the refugees earlier in the evening. Police said they identified 211 of the crowd as known right-wing agitators, many of them with criminal records for violence. Security remains tight inside the city (bottom right) as pressure mounts on Angela Merkel to consider changing Germany's immigration policy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...nstrations.html

Edited by Black Monk
  • Like 3