Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

I'll see if I can link for you then.

ETA: I got nothing.

Here ya go...

Three teenagers of North African origin have been arrested in connection to the alleged assault of two transgender women in the German city of Dortmund.

Named only by their first names as Yasmine and Elisa, the two victims said that they were verbally abused and threatened with stones by the men near the city's main train station last Monday.

The attackers allegedly said they were going to stone the two women before a police officer intervened.

cont...

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3xTOdg9vO

Sorry about the tiny font. Don't ask me.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

Likeyguy, bit of fishing, but also a bit of need to stir the pot! It needs stirring.

That's just being a Shi'ite disturber.

Here ya go...

Three teenagers of North African origin have been arrested in connection to the alleged assault of two transgender women in the German city of Dortmund.

Named only by their first names as Yasmine and Elisa, the two victims said that they were verbally abused and threatened with stones by the men near the city's main train station last Monday.

The attackers allegedly said they were going to stone the two women before a police officer intervened.

cont...

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3xTOdg9vO

Sorry about the tiny font. Don't ask me.

Yeah. my eyes bled a bit.

That is barbaric behaviour.

But from the article, the perps are described as both teenagers and 'men' and the women aged 37 and 50 are referred to as 'girls'. And it was a handful of gravel that, from what I gather, wasn't thrown?.

I take it that the Daily Mail insn't considered a serious news source in the U.K.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

I daresay Germany would be nicer if the Germans left,a vibrant economic industrialised community,all it needs is sharia law to make it perfect!

And here I thought you said Islam is just ceremonial.

But from the article, the perps are described as both teenagers and 'men' and the women aged 37 and 50 are referred to as 'girls'. And it was a handful of gravel that, from what I gather, wasn't thrown?.

I take it that the Daily Mail insn't considered a serious news source in the U.K.

The Daily Mail does have an agenda and needs to be taken with a larger grain of salt than most.

Sorry, tt's late and I didn't try to verify it with any other source.

• Like 1

And here I thought you said Islam is just ceremonial.

Just dropping inflammatory comments er... "stirring the pot" as it were?

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Jan 10, 2016

While the remaining German children in German schools are told to embrace multiculturalism, migrants in schools don't even know what the word "integration" means. When asked by a teacher about what they think of the Germans, they reply that they think they're "disgusting pork eaters" and outsiders. Not a single one of them has German friends. They ridicule a student for implying he has a German friend.

One migrant girl then goes on to say that nobody (in her neighborhood) would notice if all Germans would suddenly disappear for a day.

This is the video currently making noise. It appears to be a small cut from a larger video. It will be interesting to see the whole video. As for this video.... it shows that tribalism exists in second generation migrants in Germany and all over the planet. Call it what you like.... racial... whatever. It's perfectly natural to see yourself as part of any racial group.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 2

Call it what you like.... racial... whatever. It's perfectly natural to see yourself as part of any racial group.

I fully agree with that.

The Turks who are here since more than 50 years are still living in their own town quarters and I quite understand that.

Has this been shown on German TV? I don't think so. They wouldn't dare.

This idea of integration is sheer nonsense anyway. Of course they won't integrate and they don't want to. This has nothing to do with xenophobia this is reality and it's natural.

The German media has about this message:

We do anything to integrate these poor people as quick as possible. The first measures will be that they are not allowed to choose their domicile and we force them to bring their small children to kindergarten and the older ones to school.

The adults have to join integration-courses where they learn German in no time and basic cultural things...

Soon we all become friends, marry each other, have children and live together in happiness, singing Kumba Yah...

• Like 3

As serious as any other, but because its centre right paper, those on the left oppose it. yet it doesn't stop it having the biggest or second biggest daily circulation. As for balance the Guardian the paper for the Liberal left in comparison circulation figures are.

Daily Mail. 1.5 Million daily.

The Guardian 185,000 daily.

But like most things the liberal left hate, they have to label it, such as daily hate, or daily fail. just to make sure views or debates which they don't agree with are once again stifled, - and yet, the Daily Mail as to adhere to the same standards and regulations as the rest, the way the liberal left talk about it, you'd think the daily mail make their stories up. something which is not allowed and face serious fines from the regulator/ombudsman. What i find is, take the Dail Mail's headline google it and you usually find the same story reported by multiply agencies. Reuters, Associate press etc.. sources which you cant argue with.

Edited by stevewinn

As serious as any other, but because its centre right paper, those on the left oppose it. yet it doesn't stop it having the biggest or second biggest daily circulation. As for balance the Guardian the paper for the Liberal left in comparison circulation figures are.

Daily Mail. 1.5 Million daily.

The Guardian 185,000 daily.

But like most things the liberal left hate, they have to label it, such as daily hate, or daily fail. just to make sure views or debates which they don't agree with are once again stifled, - and yet, the Daily Mail as to adhere to the same standards and regulations as the rest, the way the liberal left talk about it, you'd think the daily mail make their stories up. something which is not allowed and face serious fines from the regulator/ombudsman. What i find is, take the Dail Mail's headline google it and you usually find the same story reported by multiply agencies. Reuters, Associate press etc.. sources which you cant argue with.

the quality of reporting is not necessarily proportional to the amount of papers sold, if that would be the case the National Enquirer would be America's most serious publication.

• Like 3

For those unfamiliar, the Daily Mail is a UK tabloid about halfway between the National Enquirer and the New York Times in veracity. Its trademarks are xenophobia and "Little Englander" obsessions with house prices, petrol prices, and celebrities (it regularly runs whole page features on the Kardashians and other reality TV stars).

It is hugely successful, especially with the less well educated middle classes.

I like it,

• Like 1

While the remaining German children in German schools are told to embrace multiculturalism, migrants in schools don't even

know what the word "integration" means.

If you think that a handfull of asinine ghetto kids represent the full picture, then you need further education in the field of opinion survey.

• Like 5

If you think that a handfull of asinine ghetto kids represent the full picture, then you need further education in the field of opinion survey.

In fact, the most vocal against the New Year's incidents are precisely the Muslim communities, but they are drowned out by all the right wing clamor trying to make this incident a "cultural" issue rather than a criminal one.

• Like 4

drowned out by all the right wing clamor trying to make this incident a "cultural" issue rather than a criminal one.

It IS a cultural issue. And the sooner we limit immigration, especially from the medieval Muslim world, the better.

NO MORE MUSLIMS IN BRITAIN. NO MORE!

Edited by Black Monk

It is hugely successful,

Have you ever stopped to wonder why the Daily Mail is hugely successful, second only to The Sun as the most-read UK newspaper, whereas The Guardian is read by less than 30,000 people? There's a good reason for this.

It IS a cultural issue. And the sooner we limit immigration, especially from the medieval Muslim world, the better.

NO MORE MUSLIMS IN BRITAIN. NO MORE!

quod erat demonstrando.

• Like 1

No more Muslims. They're incompatible with Western democracy and freedoms.

Immigration reduced to a tenth what it is now, back to the annual levels it was between 1945 and the Blair Government, who opened the floodgates.

Britain out of the EU, so we can then reduce immigration to Britain from the EU. Less unskilled migrants from Eastern Europe and more skilled migrants from the Commonwealth, such as Indian doctors.

No more mosques.

Edited by Black Monk
  • Like 2

If you think that video Acid posted is of but one you are very mistaken. These so called imigrants hate your guts and really want you dead, if your not muslim. Better wake up before it`s to late. The invasion is in full force with one agenda............. ISLAM you stupid infadel.

No more Muslims. They're incompatible with Western democracy and freedoms.

Immigration reduced to a tenth what it is now, back to the annual levels it was between 1945 and the Blair Government, who opened the floodgates.

Britain out of the EU, so we can then reduce immigration to Britain from the EU. Less unskilled migrants from Eastern Europe and more skilled migrants from the Commonwealth, such as Indian doctors.

No more mosques.

in 1998 immigration into the UK was 49,000 with the stroke of the pen we now seen like in the August 2015 report 636,000 per year. 269,000 of them EU citizens. and 39% of them arriving don't have a job. 53,000 Romanian and Bulgarians arrived, 24,000 arrived the previous year. plus add another 25,771 thousand for Asylum applications. add the 20,000 Syrians.

I don't care what anyone says those numbers are not sustainable.

Edited by stevewinn

A large part of the problem is the demographics in Europe. We have a world in the West in which people are living longer, and having less children. There is a real danger that there will not be enough workers to support the elderly in the next decade and more. The elderly are very expensive, requiring nursing homes, hospital care or home care. Very expensive and labour intensive. All this has to be paid for by someone, and it won't be them as they have retired 20 or 30 years ago.

(Which is why I am against the popular complaint that the elderly have their houses confiscated by the estate to pay for their end of life care. Why should young people pay their care fees, so they can leave their houses and wealth to their children, who didn't earn it and might not even live in this country?)

At present in the UK we use Eastern Europeans to do this type of work- I know because I am involved in it.In Eastern Europe typical wages for a factory worker are the equivalent of about £200-£400 per month, with commodity prices about the same as the UK. In the UK, a worker in a nursing home can earn that in a good week.

Our government is finding it hard to close borders, when we also need them open for workers to come in and do low paid work for us.

Can there be a middle ground? Allow women and children, as well as the ill and the infirm. Ban young men with no family ties if they're not thoroughly investigated. This seems reasonable to me.

• Like 3

Can there be a middle ground? Allow women and children, as well as the ill and the infirm. Ban young men with no family ties if they're not thoroughly investigated. This seems reasonable to me.

That's what Canada's doing (families as well as LGTB individuals). 25,000 by spring time. I don't have a problem with that.

• Like 2

As we've seen lately, women are taking a more active role though. Tashfeen Malik, one of the San Bernardino shooters, was supposed to be pregnant when she immigrated here. Their child was a toddler when they carried out the attack.

There is no easy answer to any of this.

• Like 1