Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

Look I quoted one line from you about the victim aspect, nowhere did I suggest or hold you personally responsible for the attitude of the haters here, my comments are about this thread and the posts are there in black and white to see, no assumptions are necessary.

We care more about who committed the crimes rather who the victims were or what they have suffered, otherwise we would have thousands of new threads every day about every rape.

Um, hundreds of women were sexually assaulted and there was one arrest for sexual assault. If we don't care more about who committed these crimes, there will be hundreds more sexual assaults. I can see this head in the sand behavior, rather than confronting the truth (that muslim refugees assaulted women in packs like animals) will lead to another genocide (one way or the other).

• Like 3

Look I quoted one line from you about the victim aspect, nowhere did I suggest or hold you personally responsible for the attitude of the haters here, my comments are about this thread and the posts are there in black and white to see, no assumptions are necessary.

We care more about who committed the crimes rather who the victims were or what they have suffered, otherwise we would have thousands of new threads every day about every rape.

Typically when crimes like rape or murder are committed the focus is put on the perpetrators, see when they're still on the loose people are concerned about future crimes.
  • Like 2

Um, hundreds of women were sexually assaulted and there was one arrest for sexual assault. If we don't care more about who committed these crimes, there will be hundreds more sexual assaults. I can see this head in the sand behavior, rather than confronting the truth (that muslim refugees assaulted women in packs like animals) will lead to another genocide (one way or the other).

Typically when crimes like rape or murder are committed the focus is put on the perpetrators, see when they're still on the loose people are concerned about future crimes.

And I am not in anyway being an 'apologist' or excusing this crime, the people who committed these terrible acts should be, as I have already stated, hunted down and brought to justice. I am not in any way saying that the Police response was adequate. p*** Poor to say the least.

You both have taken my comments completely out of context, as my initial response was in relation to a comment about the victims, and my point is that the focus is too centred on the name of the religion to which these ass holes supposedly subscribe to.

• Like 2

why are they being affiliated with religion ? they are men and people always say '' Muslim '' ...they can be arab or asian or whatever nationality ... muslim is not a race !!!!!!!!

They need to deal with them ...seriously deal with them

Having in mind that vigilantes (including croatian, who saved few women on NY night by knocking one of the scumbags down) were arrested quite quickly, police impotence to apprehend those who committed crimes on NY rises eyebrow.
  • Like 3

Muslim cleric says Cologne sex attacks were the victims' fault because they wore PERFUME

A Cologne imam has said the victims of the New Years Eve mob sex attacks had themselves to blame because they wore perfume.

Sami Abu-Yusuf added that he was not surprised the girls were sexually assaulted, groped and raped, because of the way they dressed.

arrow3.gifRead more

Sooo... Is he moderate, or extremist?

• Like 4

The Memoirs of Mr. Hempher, and the plan for the British to wipe-out Islam by creating Wahhabism written in 1868. It was fiction and never actually attempted. :td:

I,m a bit tired of the xenophobia on here. This is not like the 1930s when people left a country that was committing genocide and the doors were closed. These are people leaving countries that are ruined financially, humanitarily, by themselves, because they cannot put their religion on the back burner. They should just go back and sokt it out. If their religion tells them it is OK to kill unarmed civilians,then they need to teyhonk it. It is their problem not our.

• Like 1

I,m a bit tired of the xenophobia on here. This is not like the 1930s when people left a country that was committing genocide and the doors were closed. These are people leaving countries that are ruined financially, humanitarily, by themselves, because they cannot put their religion on the back burner. They should just go back and sokt it out. If their religion tells them it is OK to kill unarmed civilians,then they need to teyhonk it. It is their problem not our.

We aren't afraid of strangers or foreigners on here, you are mistaking disgust with some peoples religious ideology which supports barbaric ways with fear.
  • Like 1

I agree with *part* of your post. Some crimes generate more attention due to the characteristics of said crimes. Crimes, that involve police and politicians, receive more press due to the nature of the crimes in that they involve people who have power over us. They get more press than "ordinary", but almost identical, crimes because of who the perpetrators are, as well as how their crimes impact the community. The same kind of thing applies here. The sexual crimes are connected to policies involving immigrants and refugees. That's why they have more impact than crimes on local police blotters across the country. These particular crimes impact the future identity of European countries.

• Like 1

Having in mind that vigilantes (including croatian, who saved few women on NY night by knocking one of the scumbags down) were arrested quite quickly, police impotence to apprehend those who committed crimes on NY rises eyebrow.

What a man, we need more like him. Would have loved to seen the look on those perverts faces.

Wonder where I can bail him out would love to bring him home with me. Not for myself but I know someone that could use a man like that.

Edited by Ashotep

Sooo... Is he moderate, or extremist?

The cleric needs a good raping from a bunch of donkeys

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

It is our problem and you appoagize for there crimes, so in saying that your in favor of rape of women and culture. This mind think will be the wests downfall do to political correctness and to some how to create a homoginas population by force.

Thats not whats happening. Its an invasion of disgust from said religion we speak and it`s being forced on us. Islam is a plan to concure the world and any that say other have no brain.

It is our problem and you appoagize for there crimes, so in saying that your in favor of rape of women and culture. This mind think will be the wests downfall do to political correctness and to some how to create a homoginas population by force.

Thats not whats happening. Its an invasion of disgust from said religion we speak and it`s being forced on us. Islam is a plan to concure the world and any that say other have no brain.

That's a bit much (in more ways than one). I very much doubt that one PC leftist, on this forum, supports rape and other sex crimes. I also very much doubt that most Muslims, especially women, support such crimes. As one who deals with false accusations of xenophobia, I refuse to falsely accuse the other side of being pro-rape.

I never said anyone but the refugges were for pro rape. I said that European police can no longer report it and use identification such as skin color or were they were of none german heritage or france or sweden or wtf europe good luck, you need it.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=germany+and+refugges

I could show much more graphic but will not do so.

• Like 2

If a trojan horse shows up in my drive way I would burn it.

• Like 1

The cleric needs a good raping from a bunch of donkeys

The bulk of these criminal immigrants are most likely cowards who wouldn't stay & fight for freedom in their native countries. Shame on these women for the way they dress, use perfume or even bathing, they are just asking for it.
  • Like 1

I never said anyone but the refugges were for pro rape. I said that European police can no longer report it and use identification such as skin color or were they were of none german heritage or france or sweden or wtf europe good luck, you need it.

https://www.youtube....ny and refugges

I could show much more graphic but will not do so.

Thanks for the clarification. I agree that it's weak to not mention their color or ethnicity. Law enforcement agencies use physical descriptions to apprehend criminals, so it's psychotic to not do so. It's just common sense!

WATCH: ‘Angela Merkel You Have Killed Germany!’ – 16 Year Old Girl’s Migrant Fears Video That Some Claim

Facebook Are ‘Censoring’

I stopped watching the vid after 5 minutes because the girl is in the opinion that the German FB group "Aufwachen Deutschland"

is a platform that is publishing the (so called) "truth". "Aufwachen Deutschland" (Wake up, Germany) is an ultra right wing group

and the wording "Aufwachen Deutschland" is a new mix of a wording that was very common in 1933-1945 by the nazis, "Germany

Awaken!" and this phrase was also a part of the lyrics of the anthem of the German SA, named the Sturmlied (Storm Song).

• Like 2

I stopped watching the vid after 5 minutes because the girl is in the opinion that the German FB group "Aufwachen Deutschland"

is a platform that is publishing the (so called) "truth". "Aufwachen Deutschland" (Wake up, Germany) is an ultra right wing group

and the wording "Aufwachen Deutschland" is a new mix of a wording that was very common in 1933-1945 by the nazis, "Germany

Awaken!" and this phrase was also a part of the lyrics of the anthem of the German SA, named the Sturmlied (Storm Song).

You should have suspected that immediately when the source was Breitbart. Nothing ever came out of that corner remotely constructive.

• Like 2