Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

Germans must ban ALCOHOL if they want to prevent further sex attacks and help North Africans integrate, says Muslim group

• MuslimStern compared women to 'naked antelope' presented before 'lions'
  • The group said banning alcohol in Germany would help resolve the issue
  • German women were told to dress like the Virgin Mary and not Lady Gaga
  • The group accused the women of being responsible for their own attacks

http://www.dailymail...slim-group.html

LMAO.

Edited by Sweetpumper

You can keep posting video's about cases of Muslims abusing locals forever. Why is anyone surprised of what's happening? I mean people were cheering in the streets when hordes of young males coming from war torn countries ravaged by western involvement and influence for decades came streaming up the Balkans and into western society, unchecked.

These people have been "invited" into Western society without any type of scrutiny or plans for integration. Many of them have grown up in strict religious societies with the education level of a third grader. Add that the welfare system in Western societies is more beneficial than pays they would be getting back home and that's made their decision to make the trip a lot easier. Obviously I'm talking about the also numerous "refugees" that aren't coming from war torn countries and probably wouldn't even qualify as a refugee.

The intent from Western Politicians was noble but the execution was poorly planned and confusing. At these conditions most of them should be packed up and sent back before they turn Europe into a Nazi concentration camp.

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 2

I stopped watching the vid after 5 minutes because the girl is in the opinion that the German FB group "Aufwachen Deutschland"

is a platform that is publishing the (so called) "truth". "Aufwachen Deutschland" (Wake up, Germany) is an ultra right wing group

and the wording "Aufwachen Deutschland" is a new mix of a wording that was very common in 1933-1945 by the nazis, "Germany

Awaken!" and this phrase was also a part of the lyrics of the anthem of the German SA, named the Sturmlied (Storm Song).

toast -

But do you think it's fair to compare the Fascists of 1933 to right-wing groups of today? Consider Kristalnacht, when Jewish business owners, university professors, government employees and doctors were dragged from their homes into the street, just because they were Jewish.

That 16-year-old German girl's video isn't trashing Muslim businessmen or doctors. She specifically speaks about the testosterone-fueled predators that are making life miserable for ordinary German citizens.

• Like 1

toast - But do you think it's fair to compare the Fascists of 1933 to right-wing groups of today? Consider Kristalnacht,

when Jewish business owners, university professors, government employees and doctors were dragged from their homes

into the street, just because they were Jewish.

There is no room for someting like fairness here with the issue in discussion. Groups like "Aufwachen Deutschland" are

setting the seeds of hate and asininity in the same fashion and a very similar wording as Hitler did it with his book Mein Kampf

(published in 1925) and the newspaper Der Stürmer (launched in 1923). And all that happened b4 the Reichs-Kristallnacht

in 1938 and all the anti-jew propaganda in advance made the majority of the German citizens to agree on this action/s. Anyway,

Germay will never turn back into such a system like in 33-45 but it is mandatory to have these new nazis under permanent view.

That 16-year-old German girl's video isn't trashing Muslim businessmen or doctors. She specifically speaks about the

testosterone-fueled predators that are making life miserable for ordinary German citizens.

I didnt watched the full vid so I dont know exactly who was trashed by her but thats not the point. The point is that she used

"Aufwachen Deutschland" as a source of information and thats the fault. Of course, a lot of events happened here that were

caused by these testosterone-fueled predators and there is no excuse for their behavior and I hope these individuals will get

kicked out the country very soon, if possible. And some words to the life here, that you named "miserable for ordinary German

citizens". The international media is boosting up the reality at a high degree. This media, and the German right wing groups as

well, are talking a lot about rapes executed by migrants/refugees. But facts is that untill today there was just one (as per my

knowledge) criminal complaint opened after the Cologne New Year disaster. Pls dont get me wrong here, each attempt for

a sexual harassment is a no-go and I dont care if these testosterone-fueled, and/or religion-fueld, idiots are coming from a

diffferent culture or whatever. If they have problems how our women are dressed or if they think our women are an unprotected

game in general, than there is no place for them here. Never.

• Like 3

Germans must ban ALCOHOL if they want to prevent further sex attacks and help North Africans integrate, says Muslim group

• MuslimStern compared women to 'naked antelope' presented before 'lions'
  • The group said banning alcohol in Germany would help resolve the issue
  • German women were told to dress like the Virgin Mary and not Lady Gaga
  • The group accused the women of being responsible for their own attacks

http://www.dailymail...slim-group.html

LMAO.

So... To him Muslim men are animals who need women(the prey) around them to be either caged(at home) or protected 24/7 else they be attacked by said animals?

You can keep posting video's about cases of Muslims abusing locals forever. Why is anyone surprised of what's happening? I mean people were cheering in the streets when hordes of young males coming from war torn countries ravaged by western involvement and influence for decades came streaming up the Balkans and into western society, unchecked.

These people have been "invited" into Western society without any type of scrutiny or plans for integration. Many of them have grown up in strict religious societies with the education level of a third grader. Add that the welfare system in Western societies is more beneficial than pays they would be getting back home and that's made their decision to make the trip a lot easier. Obviously I'm talking about the also numerous "refugees" that aren't coming from war torn countries and probably wouldn't even qualify as a refugee.

The intent from Western Politicians was noble but the execution was poorly planned and confusing. At these conditions most of them should be packed up and sent back before they turn Europe into a Nazi concentration camp.

If the groups were reversed, leftists would squeal like stuck pigs. You know that's true. If European men attacked Muslim women and children, we would never hear the end of it from the Left (and they would be in the right). Many leftists care about victims....if they fit the right profile(s).

toast -

But do you think it's fair to compare the Fascists of 1933 to right-wing groups of today? Consider Kristalnacht, when Jewish business owners, university professors, government employees and doctors were dragged from their homes into the street, just because they were Jewish.

That 16-year-old German girl's video isn't trashing Muslim businessmen or doctors. She specifically speaks about the testosterone-fueled predators that are making life miserable for ordinary German citizens.

Replace the German girl with a Muslim girl, and switch the focus of the speech from some Muslims to some Germans, and the leftists would sing the praises of the "brave Muslim girl". I guarantee it, and they probably know it.

• Like 1

If the groups were reversed, leftists would squeal like stuck pigs. You know that's true. If European men attacked Muslim women and children, we would never hear the end of it from the Left (and they would be in the right). Many leftists care about victims....if they fit the right profile(s).

Hasn't that been happening? Not groping and raping but worse. Or are you going to suggest that Western Govts having been meddling around in the Middle East and North Africa causing unrest, destruction's and carnage? The bombings by French and British in Libya, the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, the involvement in Syria with terrorist, supporting criminal dictatorships previously in Egypt and Iran. In Bahrain and Yemen to appease Saudi Arabia. No wonder they all hate the West and the ones that now have to deal with hordes of angry young men that have grown up under dictators and/or in war torn countries are Europeans because of their Liberal culture and proximity to the region. Don't go and blame Liberal mindsets, blame the warmongering Neo-Cons who lit the fire.

There is no win-win outcome in allowing millions of refugees into Europe and I'm pretty surprised European Politicians wouldn't have anticipated such a scenario. I'm not one to believe easily in CT's but I get the impression we're not been told everything. Similarly, I'm surprised how a motley crew of extremists could conquer and retain land over two countries for so long causing horrendous carnage and an immeasurable humanitarian crisis which has now affected Europeans. It's almost as if there is a push to cause this hatred between the two civiliisations.

• Like 2

Don't go and blame Liberal mindsets, blame the warmongering Neo-Cons who lit the fire.

Y'all have very convenient, selective memories. Try looking up the Democrats involvments and wars. Starting with Carter in Iran shouldn't be too much of a strain on the brain, not being that long ago, and work your way up to present day. People in Iran still hate the US because of Carter.

Y'all have very convenient, selective memories. Try looking up the Democrats involvments and wars. Starting with Carter in Iran shouldn't be too much of a strain on the brain, not being that long ago, and work your way up to present day. People in Iran still hate the US because of Carter.

What? Didn't it start from the 1953 coup or am I missing something?

link

With a change to more conservative governments in both Britain and the United States, Winston Churchill and the Eisenhower administration decided to overthrow Iran's government,

• Like 2

link

With a change to more conservative governments in both Britain and the United States, Winston Churchill and the Eisenhower administration decided to overthrow Iran's government,

No. Don't just wiki something so you can lay blame where you like. I'm having trouble with my computer while looking for sources, but the first link I was able to access does pretty much hit the nail on the head.

In the mid twentieth century, US-Iran relations prospered. Many Americans celebrated Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi as a model king. President Lyndon B. Johnson pronounced in 1964: "What is going on in Iran is about the best thing going on anywhere in the world".

During the 1970's Iran's Shah propelled Iran into becoming a dynamic middle-east regional power. The Shah implemented broad economic and social reforms, including enhanced rights for women, and religious and ethnic minorities. Economic and educational reforms were adopted, initiatives to cleanse politics of social upheaval were systematized, and the civil service system was reformed. When sectors of society rioted to demand even greater freedom, the Shah promised constitutional reform to favor democracy. In the face of Soviet and fundamentalist Islamic pressures, constitutional reform remained on the back burner, as the Shah built what on paper was the world's fifth or sixth largest armed force. In 1976, it had an estimated 3,000 tanks, 890 helicopter gunships, over 200 advanced fighter aircraft, the largest fleet of hovercraft in any country and 9,000 anti-tank missiles.

cont...

http://www.americant...rights_dis.html

I didn't realize exactly what he had done until I met Persians who immigrated here who hated him. Then I did some research.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

No. Don't just wiki something so you can lay blame where you like. I'm having trouble with my computer while looking for sources, but the first link I was able to access does pretty much hit the nail on the head.

In the mid twentieth century, US-Iran relations prospered. Many Americans celebrated Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi as a model king. President Lyndon B. Johnson pronounced in 1964: "What is going on in Iran is about the best thing going on anywhere in the world".

During the 1970's Iran's Shah propelled Iran into becoming a dynamic middle-east regional power. The Shah implemented broad economic and social reforms, including enhanced rights for women, and religious and ethnic minorities. Economic and educational reforms were adopted, initiatives to cleanse politics of social upheaval were systematized, and the civil service system was reformed. When sectors of society rioted to demand even greater freedom, the Shah promised constitutional reform to favor democracy. In the face of Soviet and fundamentalist Islamic pressures, constitutional reform remained on the back burner, as the Shah built what on paper was the world's fifth or sixth largest armed force. In 1976, it had an estimated 3,000 tanks, 890 helicopter gunships, over 200 advanced fighter aircraft, the largest fleet of hovercraft in any country and 9,000 anti-tank missiles.

cont...

http://www.americant...rights_dis.html

I didn't realize exactly what he had done until I met Persians who immigrated here who hated him. Then I did some research.

LOL From the article,

The Carter Administration insisted that the Shah disband military tribunals, demanding they be replaced by civil courts. The effect was to allow trials to serve as platforms for anti-government propaganda. Carter pressured Iran to permit "free assembly", which encouraged and fostered fundamentalist anti-government rallies.

You mean Carter actually tried to get the puppet American Govt to bring freedom of speech and take Iran out of a Dictatorship? Good heavens, how dare he contravene US' foreign policy of setting up US friendly dictators in foreign countries? I can't believe you even quoted such a ridiculous mindset. I mean, the world knows this has been the attitude of various US Govts (mainly Republican ones) since WWII but to openly believe that it's righteous is truly amazing and just shows that you and others are so indoctrinated into believing that the rest of the world is just a background for US political and imperial interests is astounding. Thanks for waking me up to reality. I thought the rot was only at the highest political level but it appears to be accepted all the way down.

Also, FYI, 1953 was before the Carter Administration and American influence in Iran started then, when Eisenhower helped overthrow a well liked leader in a foreign country to set up his an American puppet only for American interests. It even says it your article, "The Shah used Iran's military might to address regional crises consistent with foreign relations goals of the United States"

Now, foot on the other shoe, how would you like it if a foreign country interfered in American internal affairs and due to this many suffered and died? Would you hold a grudge towards that country?

Regardless of the propaganda perpetrated by the left or the right, Persians hate the US because Carter was in office when their most liberal shah was overthrown and replace with a hardliner. It sent them back to the dark ages, in their eyes, because they lost a lot of their rights.

You could at least try to look at things a little more objectively. I hated it because I love Carter and voted for him.

Edited by Michelle

Regardless of the propaganda perpetrated by the left or the right, Persians hate the US because Carter was in office when their most liberal shah was overthrown and replace with a hardliner. It sent them back to the dark ages, in their eyes, because they lost a lot of their rights.

You could at least try to look at things a little more objectively. I hated it because I love Carter and voted for him.

You see objectivity in sticking your nose in other peoples internal affairs? I call it interference. In some quarters they may call it an act of war. You still haven't understood that many Muslims see the West as another civilisation. They don't want our civilisation but we keep going to their countries and interfering. It's surely not because our Govts want to bring them out of the "dark ages", it's always been about political interests. Yet, we shout "outrage" when they react.

• Like 1

You see objectivity in sticking your nose in other peoples internal affairs? I call it interference. In some quarters they may call it an act of war. You still haven't understood that many Muslims see the West as another civilisation. They don't want our civilisation but we keep going to their countries and interfering. It's surely not because our Govts want to bring them out of the "dark ages", it's always been about political interests. Yet, we shout "outrage" when they react.

What is your beef with me? Where and when did I ever advocate sticking our noses into anyones business? Where do you come up with this crap?

What is your beef with me? Where and when did I ever advocate sticking our noses into anyones business? Where do you come up with this crap?

My beef with you? You're the one claiming I'm not being objective. So you go around in circles blaming me for this and that and then you take it personally when I give you my opinion? :lol:

Hasn't that been happening? Not groping and raping but worse. Or are you going to suggest that Western Govts having been meddling around in the Middle East and North Africa causing unrest, destruction's and carnage? The bombings by French and British in Libya, the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, the involvement in Syria with terrorist, supporting criminal dictatorships previously in Egypt and Iran. In Bahrain and Yemen to appease Saudi Arabia. No wonder they all hate the West and the ones that now have to deal with hordes of angry young men that have grown up under dictators and/or in war torn countries are Europeans because of their Liberal culture and proximity to the region. Don't go and blame Liberal mindsets, blame the warmongering Neo-Cons who lit the fire.

I blame both. Both neocons and progressives are dangerous and destructive demagogues. Not all of them are. Some of them are. I blame the criminal immigrants and the criminal refugees for their crimes. They're responsible for their actions. They should pay the price. European countries have a solemn obligation to protect their people.

That's where I disagree with you. I agree with the majority of your comments. In fact, it's refreshing to read them! We're in an abyss of endless terrorism and war. You mention the root causes of much of this. Too many Americans don't seem to care about fatalities in other countries. They don't seem to question the impact and significance of tragic events. The victims are faceless, nameless people in foreign countries. They forget that their lives are as precious as Americans' lives. They're all equally important in the Eyes of the Creator. It's good that you and I see the value and worth of people who don't share our citizenship or residency. We share common ground.

I have very strong feelings about both issues. They may seem contradictory, but they're not, as I want an end to both endless warfare and unchecked immigration. The innocent individuals, on all continents, get caught in the crossfire. I'll defend European victims of MENA rapists just as I'll defend MENA victims of evil hegemonists.

• Like 3

link

That coup is dust that is swept under the historical rug. Most Americans know little or nothing about it, but it's the root cause of our modern problems with Iran. Ron Paul mentioned it during a presidential debate, and his establishment competition acted like he defecated behind his lectern. The audience probably thought that he was just another "isolationist nut", a "contemporary Chamberlain proponent of peace in our time".

• Like 2

My beef with you? You're the one claiming I'm not being objective. So you go around in circles blaming me for this and that and then you take it personally when I give you my opinion? :lol:

You aren't in the least bit objective. Blaming neocons for everything without taking the liberal's actions into consideration at all. I only tried to give you a different perspective about what I've learned from my friends from the ME. I suppose you don't think their opinion is worth very much either.

There is no win-win outcome in allowing millions of refugees into Europe and I'm pretty surprised European Politicians wouldn't have anticipated such a scenario. I'm not one to believe easily in CT's but I get the impression we're not been told everything. Similarly, I'm surprised how a motley crew of extremists could conquer and retain land over two countries for so long causing horrendous carnage and an immeasurable humanitarian crisis which has now affected Europeans. It's almost as if there is a push to cause this hatred between the two civiliisations.

I wouldn't be surprised if George Soros is behind many of today's problems. There's likely a global multiethnic cabal with no real ties to anybody but themselves. They have their own means and ends, and I doubt that they care about most people. I know that may sound crazy to some people.

• Like 1

I blame both. Both neocons and progressives are dangerous and destructive demagogues. Not all of them are. Some of them are. I blame the criminal immigrants and the criminal refugees for their crimes. They're responsible for their actions. They should pay the price. European countries have a solemn obligation to protect their people.

That's where I disagree with you. I agree with the majority of your comments. In fact, it's refreshing to read them! We're in an abyss of endless terrorism and war. You mention the root causes of much of this. Too many Americans don't seem to care about fatalities in other countries. They don't seem to question the impact and significance of tragic events. The victims are faceless, nameless people in foreign countries. They forget that their lives are as precious as Americans' lives. They're all equally important in the Eyes of the Creator. It's good that you and I see the value and worth of people who don't share our citizenship or residency. We share common ground.

I have very strong feelings about both issues. They may seem contradictory, but they're not, as I want an end to both endless warfare and unchecked immigration. The innocent individuals, on all continents, get caught in the crossfire. I'll defend European victims of MENA rapists just as I'll defend MENA victims of evil hegemonists.

I'm not suggesting criminal elements should be let off the hook because our Govts have caused them to be what they are. In many cases this probably is what's instigated their criminality but a crime's a crime and innocent people shouldn't suffer because of their reckless Govts policies. In fact I mentioned it in an earlier post. The lack of planning and integration in allowing millions of unchecked, unqualified and dubious elements, coming from war torn countries into the west, is a mind boggling decision that is almost too naive to believe. An article I read a couple of months ago mentioned 14,000 illegal immigrants that disappeared into the wilderness in Sweden and were never found. I don't call that being Liberal I call that being stupid.

• Like 1

That coup is dust that is swept under the historical rug. Most Americans know little or nothing about it, but it's the root cause of our modern problems with Iran. Ron Paul mentioned it during a presidential debate, and his establishment competition acted like he defecated behind his lectern. The audience probably thought that he was just another "isolationist nut", a "contemporary Chamberlain proponent of peace in our time".

Ron Paul was the best politician I've seen and I'm not only talking American politics either. A true and righteous leader. The way he was discriminated by the Party and the Media in the previous elections was the first time I realised our Democratic world is only a smokescreen.

• Like 1

I'm not suggesting criminal elements should be let off the hook because our Govts have caused them to be what they are. In many cases this probably is what's instigated their criminality but a crime's a crime and innocent people shouldn't suffer because of their reckless Govts policies. In fact I mentioned it in an earlier post. The lack of planning and integration in allowing millions of unchecked, unqualified and dubious elements, coming from war torn countries into the west, is a mind boggling decision that is almost too naive to believe. An article I read a couple of months ago mentioned 14,000 illegal immigrants that disappeared into the wilderness in Sweden and were never found. I don't call that being Liberal I call that being stupid.

I read that there were thousands of missing "guests" in a few host countries. The immigrants and refugees seemingly disappeared overnight. Some of them probably supported terrorists. The disappearance demonstrated the horrid security measures in these countries.

I think that a percentage of the refugees should be banned or deported. I would limit this to mostly young men with no familial ties. They cause all of the problems. Muslim women don't assault European men.

Ron Paul was the best politician I've seen and I'm not only talking American politics either. A true and righteous leader. The way he was discriminated by the Party and the Media in the previous elections was the first time I realised our Democratic world is only a smokescreen.

He's in my personal top ten list. It's the same one that has George Washington and MLK. I can't agree with you more that he's the best politician of our time. He speaks truth to power which is why the establishment politicians loathe him.

• Like 1