Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

Cologne Carnival: 22 reports of sex assaults despite heavy police presence

Despite police numbers doubling since last year's event, 22 sexual assaults were reported along 143 reports of bodily harm and 30

thefts

Well, as a German I have to say that these numbers are not unusual for the Cologne Carnival. The CC is an event were at least 75%

of the participants, men and women, have a BAC that turns the IQ nearly to zero. Pls dont visite Cologne during the Women’s Day

Carnival and wear a tie because it gets cutted by the ladies. And I recommend to never visite that city during the CC at all because

its the absolute horror. I know some folks who live down there and even these "natives" avoid to go to Cologne during the carnival.

• Like 2

The refugees allegedly groped and harassed women in a similar manner as the assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. A group of male Russians took them aside to “educate” them that “Cologne is 2,500 kilometers south of here.”

The refugees tried to flee but were quickly captured by the Russians. They then took them out to the street and gave them a beating they will remember. Police arrived to break up the fight but locals report that they threw a few punches at the refugees before arresting 33 of them. Eighteen refugees were in such bad condition they had to be take to the hospital.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/refugees-harass-women-russian-nightclub-are-promptly-beaten-and-sent-prison/ri12684

so amusing to watch racists squirm with unreleased hatred

this calls for a cigarette and cup of coffee

As long as those immigrants take mandatory German lessons, can get behind this as a case of "we take a step towards you, you take a step towards us" balanced multiculturalism.

oh they do

all immigrants from syria

are sat in school and taught german

all immigrants from syria are sat in school and taught german

Nonsense. If you think you are right, pls provide a credible source for this claim.

Nonsense. If you think you are right, pls provide a credible source for this claim.

really ?!

i got like well over 50 people i personally talk to on phone

and they all said they are being schooled in german language

http://rozana.fm/en/node/15425

Upon arrival, they are granted temporary residence for two years. They get work permits and receive social grants and free healthcare. Relocated Syrians get free German integration classes to learn the language and culture.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/08/syrian-family-journey-life-germany-150823113233692.html

am not saying it;s bad thing it;s normal they have to learn the language

its just dumb to deny that they are schooled in language

so amusing to watch racists squirm with unreleased hatred

this calls for a cigarette and cup of coffee

oh they do

all immigrants from syria

are sat in school and taught german

After reading your post, it calls for a deprogrammer. It sounds like it was written by a useful cultist brainwashed by Marxist propaganda.

really ?! i got like well over 50 people i personally talk to on phone and they all said they are being schooled in german

language am not saying it;s bad thing it;s normal they have to learn the language

You are mixing some things up here. Its correct that Syrian immigrants get language trainings but it is a fact of reality

here that the actual training capacities do not match the needs and it is also fact that not all immigrants are willing to

get trained.

its just dumb to deny that they are schooled in language

I never denied that the immigrants get trained in the German language, so I did nothing dump.

But your avatar is some kind of dump. I`m ok with "Free Syria" but if you think that a Molotov Cocktail,

which is a part of your avatar, is a tool of freedom, then I have to ask you to stay away from my country.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

After reading your post, it calls for a deprogrammer. It sounds like it was written by a useful cultist brainwashed by Marxist propaganda.

:passifier:

:passifier:

That's a fitting mascot for your ilk. Your Marxist views stink more than a landfill full of dirty diapers.

That's a fitting mascot for your ilk. Your Marxist views stink more than a landfill full of dirty diapers.

you're so funny :D

are you trying to be or is it natural ?? :D

am Marxist Muslim now ?? looool

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

you're so funny :D

are you trying to be or is it natural ?? :D

am Marxist Muslim now ?? looool

I saw you on a talk show last night. Who knew that Borat posted here?

What about the incident in Austria, 10 year old boy raped by an Iraqi Asylum seeker at the local swimming baths. the Asylum seekers defence it was a sexual emergency. raped the boy in the changing rooms and then went out swimming, jumping off the diving board.

raqi migrant admits raping boy in Austrian pool after having 'too much sexual energy'

A man said he sexually assaulted the 10-year-old boy in a cubicle because he had not had sex for four months and he had "followed his desires"

An Iraqi migrant has admitted raping a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Austria because he had not had sex in four months and it was a “sexual emergency”.

The 20-year-old man is accused of attacking the boy in a cubicle of the Theresienbad swimming pool in Vienna, telling police he had “followed his desires”.

The victim had to be hospitalised following injuries inflicted by the suspect, who worked as a taxi driver after arriving in Austria via the Balkans in September, and who has a wife and daughter back in Iraq.

After the attack, the suspect left the cubicle and went to enjoy himself by springing from the three-metre-high diving board while the victim alerted a lifeguard, Austrian newspaper the Kronen Zeitung reported.

An ambulance was called immediately and police arrested the man at the pool. He told police during interrogation that he knew he had made “a huge mistake” and that he had left a “big scar on the boy”. But he said he had “followed his desires,” adding: “I haven’t had sex for four months.” The man explained that before coming to Austria he had been with a woman in Iraq who wasn’t his wife, who he said had been constantly ill since the birth of their daughter.

The attack took place on December 2, but police said they did not release details to “protect the victim”. But police have now officially announced the details of the crime after reports emerged on Facebook, with the Kronen Zeitung reporting the incident in December following unofficial confirmation. But Thomas Keiblinger, spokesman for the state police in Vienna, denied any suggestion that details of the crime had been withheld from the public over concerns of fuelling anger among the Austrian population because the suspect was a newly-arrived refugee.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/12144039/Iraqi-migrant-admits-raping-boy-in-Austrian-pool-after-having-too-much-sexual-energy.html

• Like 2

What about the incident in Austria, 10 year old boy raped by an Iraqi Asylum seeker at the local swimming baths. the Asylum seekers defence it was a sexual emergency. raped the boy in the changing rooms and then went out swimming, jumping off the diving board.

The biggest problem isn't that these refugees are committing crimes, all people of all countries do that, it's that they're illegally entering the country, committing crimes, and giving absolutely NO benefits in return. They're a burden on the tax system, a burden on the welfare system, a burden on housing, a burden on culture and a burden the freedom of the native people.

The reason immigration is supposed to be controlled is so no more than the country can comfortably integrate a year with minimal issues while filtering out the scum are brought in.

Not wave after wave of whoever decides they want you to pay them to live in your country.

edit: typo.

Edited by Wickian
  • Like 4

The biggest problem isn't that these refugees are committing crimes, all people of all countries do that, it's that they're illegally entering the country, committing crimes, and giving absolutely NO benefits in return. They're a burden on the tax system, a burden on the welfare system, a burden on housing, a burden on culture and a burden the freedom of the native people.

The reason immigration is supposed to be controlled is so no more than the country can comfortably integrate a year with minimal issues while filtering out the scum are brought in.

Not wave after wave of whoever decides they want you to pay them to live in your country.

edit: typo.

i know what you mean, but i'd disagree with your opening sentence (bold) The biggest problem is them committing crime, we have enough of our own native crap without putting up with it from foreigners. I agree with the rest of your post. :tu:

• Like 3

in related news:

A suspect in the New Year sex attacks in Germany has been arrested after the woman he assaulted recognised him on television.

The 18-year-old woman, who has not been named, was one of a number assaulted in the centre of Düsseldorf on New Year’s Eve.

The incident took place at the same time as attacks on hundreds of women in the neighbouring city of Cologne.

Read more

• Like 1

over two months and still next to nothing in arrests or prosecutions, and this from hundreds of women who've filed complaints. Faith in the German Justice system must be at a all time low.

• Like 3

I saw you on a talk show last night. Who knew that Borat posted here?

sure thing Pinkie :D

sure thing Pinkie :D

I'd rather be a "pinkie" than a pinko. Thanks for playing.

over two months and still next to nothing in arrests or prosecutions, and this from hundreds of women who've filed complaints. Faith in the German Justice system must be at a all time low.

They don't know where they are. They let hundreds of thousands in with limited (if any) scrutiny and vetting, how silly is that?! Above all many, most, are traumatised by years of war and furthermore, the likes of Al Queda and ISIS have openly declared they were going to send their "martyrs" to destroy Rome, Paris, London etc. Germans are re-known for their organisational skills but they've let their team down this time. With all due respect for Germans and the German Govt, the media and populace in Australia would have had politicians roasting slowly on a spit each if something similar happened here.

• Like 3

They don't know where they are. They let hundreds of thousands in with limited (if any) scrutiny and vetting, how silly is that?! Above all many, most, are traumatised by years of war and furthermore, the likes of Al Queda and ISIS have openly declared they were going to send their "martyrs" to destroy Rome, Paris, London etc. Germans are re-known for their organisational skills but they've let their team down this time. With all due respect for Germans and the German Govt, the media and populace in Australia would have had politicians roasting slowly on a spit each if something similar happened here.

Australia had the luxury to bring it's refugees in off-shore mandatory detention centres to vet them properly. Europe didn't had that chance. A massive influx of refugees landed on their doorsteps and all they could do is to built fences to try to process the situation. What should Europe have done, turn them back?

Edited by EEHC
  • Like 1

Australia had the luxury to bring it's refugees in off-shore mandatory detention centres to vet them properly. Europe didn't had that chance. A massive influx of refugees landed on their doorsteps and all they could do is to built fences to try to process the situation. What should Europe have done, turn them back?

Good question. I suppose you would have to go back to Germany's initial plan to accept over a million refugees in 2015 and 2 million in 2016. Was there a plan and if there was, how well was it executed?

• Like 2

Are you guys actually following the news, or are you just waiting for something to pop up here?

Just three of the 58 suspects arrested in connection with January's mass sex attack were refugees, local public prosecutor Ulrich Bremer has confirmed.

Those of migrant descent did make up large numbers of the arrested; a full list of nationalities of those accused stands at 25 Algerians, 21 Moroccans, three Tunisians, three Germans, two Syrians and an Iraqi.

"It is important for the authorities to continue their investigations and to ensure that the perpetrators, regardless of their nationality or status, are effectively brought to justice."

Link

Oh, by the way.

In Leipzig, 250 members of local anti-migrant group Pegida attacked doner kebab fast food stalls, set cars ablaze and smashed windows.

Yeah, real heroes. :no:

• Like 3

Are you guys actually following the news, or are you just waiting for something to pop up here?

Link

Oh, by the way.

Yeah, real heroes. :no:

I have been following the News, up to date, If you bookmark the BBCs news page. and visit it from time to time, its constantly updated even when the story is no longer in the headlines, and thats the way i've been following this mess, the whole performance from the German police and authorities has been a complete and utter shambles from the first moments the attacks happened. over a thousand cases regarding the incident have so far been reported to the Police and how many prosecutions? tell me.

Your too busy falling over yourself trying to vindicate rapugees. only three of the suspects out of 58 were "recent" refugees, oh, well thats okay then. - yet who are the others? lets have a look, The majority of the suspects are: Algerian (25 people), Tunisian (3people) or Moroccan (21 people), So not refugees or migrants at all then, I didn't know the fatherland stretched as far as North Africa.

Frau Merkel has done irreparable damage to Germany, just wait until these recent arrivals have their feet under the table, like the previous ones, and with a continual influx over a million every single year - heading your way good luck. you'll need it. :tu:

But you keep fighting the good fight. it'll bite you on the ass at some point. :passifier:

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 1

You are the one fighting for an agenda, steve. It's you, not me.

Criminals are criminals. 250 Pegida idiots are bad as well, as you can see. But the thing is: Most of the perpetrators (of which almost none were caught, according to you) have nothing to do with the recent refugee crisis, even if they migrated into Germany for other reasons. But the refugee crisis and this are two different issues.

Edited by FLOMBIE

.over a thousand cases regarding the incident have so far been reported to the Police and how many prosecutions? tell me.

I followed the increase of the opened cases from the beginning of the Cologne incident/s on and I really have doubts to

believe that the number of opened files equates the number of incidents happened. I have a strong assumption that a

lot of cases had been opend by right wing free-riders for political reasons.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2