Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

I followed the increase of the opened cases from the beginning of the Cologne incident/s on and I really have doubts to

believe that the number of opened files equates the number of incidents happened. I have a strong assumption that a

lot of cases had been opend by right wing free-riders for political reasons.

I agree. And was it really over a 1000 open cases? It were roughly a 1000 complains, if I recall right. There is a difference.

Steve, you asked how many are being prosecuted. The number stands at 73 right now.

I agree. And was it really over a 1000 open cases? It were roughly a 1000 complains, if I recall right. There is a difference.

1054 open cases

I followed the increase of the opened cases from the beginning of the Cologne incident/s on and I really have doubts to

believe that the number of opened files equates the number of incidents happened. I have a strong assumption that a

lot of cases had been opend by right wing free-riders for political reasons.

I thought that myself, from the original numbers reported. - the only difference i'd highlight is this, remember how long it took for the cologne incident to make the headlines. was it two weeks? i cant remember off the top of my head. so before it was made public, how many complaints were made in the immediate aftermath? this might give a better representation of the true figure.

Steve, you asked how many are being prosecuted. The number stands at 73 right now.

keep us updated on how these cases evolve. because even though we get reports via the BBC etc.. your on the front-line so to speak.

• Like 1

No no, 1054 complaints. That does not mean a case has been opened.

But I name that cases because when a Strafanzeige has been opened, it is in the hands of the body of public

prosecutors and this department have to take further investigations/actions. But I think we are talking about the

same thing here but using different words for it.

But I name that cases because when a Strafanzeige has been opened, it is in the hands of the body of public

prosecutors and this department have to take further investigations/actions. But I think we are talking about the

same thing here but using different words for it.

No, they don't have to, they can, if they see proper reason (Legal term Anfangsverdacht). We also do not know if multiple complaints concerning the same facts have been made. Open cases would be laufendes Ermittlungsverfahren.

I thought that myself, from the original numbers reported. - the only difference i'd highlight is this, remember how long

it took for the cologne incident to make the headlines. was it two weeks? i cant remember off the top of my head. so

before it was made public, how many complaints were made in the immediate aftermath? this might give a better

representation of the true figure.

The Cologne incident popped up on social media boards on 01JAN already and the police publishd a press release

on 02JAN pm and confirmed criminal acts of various kind occured. Within this period of time, approx 30 complaints

had been made.

More infos on Wiki

• Like 1

No, they don't have to, they can, if they see proper reason (Legal term Anfangsverdacht). We also do not know if multiple complaints concerning the same facts have been made. Open cases would be laufendes Ermittlungsverfahren.

Ok.

• Like 1

This discussion leads to nowhere.

These incidents in cologne came earlier than I expected. It can be seen as warning about what is about to follow during the next 20 years.

There will be many more and much more serious incidents in the coming years including crimes from the extreme right or left.

Not necessarily in Germany but all over Europe.

No country in the world would act like this. Russia and Turkey will take further advantage of this policy.

Merkel is wrong on this, period.

• Like 2

The Most Disturbing Video on the Islamic Invasion of Europe You'll Ever See

• Like 3

The Most Disturbing Video on the Islamic Invasion of Europe You'll Ever See

*snip video*

I'd say more disturbing is European selective attitude. Goatshaggers marching freely and expressing their antisemitism is ok, but if you dare touch their freaking destructive cult...

1476_true_face_zps9s6nzchi.jpg

I'd say more disturbing is European selective attitude. Goatshaggers marching freely and expressing their antisemitism is ok, but if you dare touch their freaking destructive cult...

1476_true_face_zps9s6nzchi.jpg

The increase in anti-Jewish crimes, in some European countries, is linked to the increase of Muslims in those very same countries, and the same thing holds true for the increase in rapes (especially in Sweden). The Left denies this.

Cologne attacks: Most suspects 'may never be caught'

Most of the men who sexually assaulted women in Cologne on New Year's Eve may never be caught, the city's police chief, Juergen Mathies, has said.

CCTV footage was not good enough to identify sex crimes, he told the BBC.

Police have identified 75 suspects in connection with the thefts and assaults that took place around Cologne station. A 23-year-old Moroccan man given a suspended sentence for theft has become the first person convicted for his part in the spate of attacks. The man, named only as Younis A, was handed a six-month suspended sentence and a €100-euro (£79; $100) fine for stealing a mobile phone. Another Moroccan, aged 18, was given two years' probation and community service for stealing a bag, and a 22-year-old Tunisian was handed a three-month suspended sentence as well as community service. They are among 13 men who have been arrested for stealing. The attacks have been largely blamed on people from North Africa who entered Germany illegally or have sought asylum.

Only one person, a 26-year-old Algerian asylum seeker, has been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault. "The CCTV footage is not good enough to clearly identify sexual assaults. We can see some thefts but that's all. We are relying on witness accounts and victims identifying their attackers," said Mr Mathies.

An official report found that Cologne police made "serious mistakes" in not calling in reinforcements and in the way they informed the public.

About 1,000 men of North African and Arab origin gathered near Cologne's main station on 31 December. Smaller groups formed, first surrounding women and then threatening and attacking them, the report said.

Chancellor Angela Merkel's immigration policy has since come under mounting criticism.

About 1.1 million asylum seekers arrived in Germany in 2015.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35647308

Absolute joke, im pretty sure your average German isnt happy. and for those that are, good news, more of this to come. expected numbers 1.6Million to Germany 2016.

Where are German people i ask, Merkel is destroying your nation in front of you. are people paralysed by fear of being called a Nazi?

• Like 2

Where are German people i ask, Merkel is destroying your nation in front of you. are people paralysed by fear of being called a Nazi?

Well, I am currently sitting in front of the computer and enjoy your post.

There are local elections in this State of Baden-Württemberg in 3 weeks... I already decided not to participate since I don't find any party to agree with... (as usual).

The difference between Britain and Germany is that you have people who are very much politicians and we have people who are very much wimps...

There are no politicians like Boris Johnson, Winston Churchill or even David Cameron in Germany and therefore I am rather unpatriotic.

But of course I can only speak for myself and don't talk like this on the street...

We will see how this develops further...

Somewhere I read today that the UNHCR is criticizing Germany for 'rejecting too many asylum-seekers'.

Edited by Katzenking
  • Like 2

Well, I am currently sitting in front of the computer and enjoy your post.

There are local elections in this State of Baden-Württemberg in 3 weeks... I already decided not to participate since I don't find any party to agree with... (as usual).

The difference between Britain and Germany is that you have people who are very much politicians and we have people who are very much wimps...

There are no politicians like Boris Johnson, Winston Churchill or even David Cameron in Germany and therefore I am rather unpatriotic.

But of course I can only speak for myself and don't talk like this on the street...

We will see how this develops further...

Somewhere I read today that the UNHCR is criticizing Germany for 'rejecting too many asylum-seekers'.

All of the best to you and your country. Smart, strong people stand with you! The survival of Germany is at stake. The future of Europe is at stake.

• Like 1

All of the best to you and your country. Smart, strong people stand with you! The survival of Germany is at stake. The future of Europe is at stake.

Europe is dead and will look like the ME very soon. Thats what they want. The rabbit hole on this site is not to be looked into as truth is often crushed under political presure hence the supresion of media. The American media is the most viel of all. Propaganda lol. Putin just put a leash on the US for being stupid and he did that with NATO and Turkey. Western media or corprate media is a joke and I hate people still fall for it. Russia is the new world leader and I would love to go hunting with Putin to snipe every western generated Jihadist aka ISIS they created. Starting from the top.

We all know how ISIS was created right....... Oh wait most don`t get that ISIS is an american proxy army lol

Thought I should add I have prof.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Europe is dead and will look like the ME very soon. Thats what they want. The rabbit hole on this site is not to be looked into as truth is often crushed under political presure hence the supresion of media. The American media is the most viel of all. Propaganda lol. Putin just put a leash on the US for being stupid and he did that with NATO and Turkey. Western media or corprate media is a joke and I hate people still fall for it. Russia is the new world leader and I would love to go hunting with Putin to snipe every western generated Jihadist aka ISIS they created. Starting from the top.

We all know how ISIS was created right....... Oh wait most don`t get that ISIS is an american proxy army lol

Thought I should add I have prof.

You don't have to convince me about journalistic (yeah, right) propaganda. I treat the MSM like Mad Magazine much of the time. It reads like parody and satire when you know the scoop that's distorted or omitted by the corporate media. It's obvious, that the fix is in, when the Left bangs war drums with the Right in some Bizarro World "Kumbaya".