Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you Rather?

Summerin1905

well well well that is a very hard question hhhhhhhhhhh when it comes to Candy i hate to share lol i become like a Tigress with big long sharp claws when you reach for that Candy bag of mine ...if i like you i might growl and roar but i would give you a piece or two ( except if it happens to be Licorice i keep that to myself lol )

But food i'd share or maybe i'd rather starve and let ppl have it all

Would you rather take go one a African Safari or Hiking in the Mountains ?

• Like 1

Can't share candy, Ah YA Amar!, come on!

Hiking in the Mountains would be fine!

Would you rather go fishing in a small lake or fishing in the Ocean?

• Like 1

fishing in a lake ... i do love the ocean and somehow it would feel different hhhhhhhhh but dont ask me why

( The Candy hhhh you would have to understand it lol it's my soul survival food )

would you rather shop till you drop or give a presentation about Global Warming for one day ?

• Like 1

mmmhh let's see ...i would definitely cheat during chess ( i am a sore loser ) lol , i would not have the nerves to play video games as i tend to be all over the place and i ended up at the doctors office playing tekken hhhhhhhhhhhhhh i pulled muscles ....so i'd say definitely Chess hhhhhhhhhhhhh

would you rather go as a clown or Dracula ?

• Like 1

well never ask me to play any games because i would cheat if i get a change hhhhh but when it come to live and dealing with ppl i tend to be brutally honest

would you rather go have a knights feast ( you know getting all messy with food lol ) or go eat at the finest restaurant where ppl act as if they swallowed a stick ? be honest lol

• Like 1

well, i did both and both had it's ups and downs ( a Knights feast is so cool hhhhhh i always wished to be a woman knight i love the medieval times )

would you rather ride a horse or ride a bike ?

• Like 1

well since my surgery i have to say more of a couch potato but before i was a workaholic always active ( big change )

would you rather be around large groups of ppl and have lots of fun or alone and think about the world ?

Tom Cruise ? absolutely no Russell Crowe but only in his Gladiator outfit lol

Would you rather go mechanical bull riding or run with a herd of elephants ?

• Like 2

It would be running with the elephants!!!

would you rather watch ski diveing. or Go ski diveing?

• Like 2

Test matches. There's always the anticipation of buildup to an amazing performance that gives a frisson at the time and leaves you with an everlasting memory.

Polo shirts - pocket or no?

• Like 3

aaahhh love that question a Elephant a Baby Elephant

would you rather eat one liter of ice cream or i scream for an hour ? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh