Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you Rather?

Summerin1905

Air Balloon I'd say!

Would you rather go on a cruise holiday or visit the one place & explore it fully?

• Like 2

Future times... medieval times were rather short on soap, tooth paste and toilet paper...

Would you rather help a neighbor paint their house or help them move to a new one?

• Like 2

Paint their house!

Would you rather be a fighter or a let live one ?

Depends entirely on the situation... In general a "let live one", but not opposed to fighting if need be...

Would you rather tell the truth if it leads to emotional pain for someone or tell a lie if it makes them feel better...

• Like 1

( some people overcome their fears doing this :yes: ) ( i went sky diving to overcome my fear of heights ) ( am still a bit scared but would do it again )

i did volunteer much

would you rather spent one night in a haunted Castle or at a graveyard ?

• Like 1

( some people overcome their fears doing this :yes: ) ( i went sky diving to overcome my fear of heights ) ( am still a bit scared but would do it again )

i did volunteer much

would you rather spent one night in a haunted Castle or at a graveyard ?

BOTH!!!

Would you rather take up archery or fencing...

took too long to answer...

I would rather be fair...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

well that would depend ..if it is for a good cause i go with public but other than that i'd rather be ignored ( who am i ? )

Would you rather be Superman or a Super Man/Woman ?

• Like 1

Normal Person

would you rather go speed Boating or Rowing a Boat ?

Rowing.. Not that crazy about speed boats...

Would you rather see a blockbuster movie or curl up by a fire and read the book it came from?

• Like 1

i would curl up by the fire and read a Book till the fires burn out ....ahhh what a thought

Would you rather go Bungee Jumping or jump out of a Plane to impress your spouse ?

• Like 2

Plain serious of course... I NEVER clown around :whistle:

This is for the guys...

Would you rather go clothes shopping with your wife (clothes for her - not you) or lick a porcupine... (It's about the same level of pain either way)

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

i am a woman and to be honest i'd rather lick a porcupine ... i could never understand women that take hours to go clothes shopping ...i never join my Friends when they go on their shopping spree hhhhh but i let the guys answer hhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 1