Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you Rather?

Summerin1905

I know, it's exhausting to go shopping with my wife, but she's worth every second of it!

aaahhh thats so great thats what marriages is all about lives little sacrifices

would you rather bake a Cake or buy a Cake ?

• Like 1

that would totally depend on the situation i can be very quick - tempered if i see something unfair

would you rather write and send a letter or send a email ?

• Like 1

Email if the other person use a computer, otherwise, a letter would do fine!

Would you rather be comprehensive in front of an Abduction or fight all alone ?

• Like 1

I do both, but a wild flower is sometimes impressive!

Would you rather be write a drama or write a comedy ?

YA AMAR, you have graduated to a new Star level, cong.!

Edited by Hyades
  • Like 1

I would like both, a Musician has another language to be more creative, the athlete has more energy to get something done!

Would you rather be an intellectual or pragmatist ?

• Like 1

I've eaten snake before - so definitely snake (no interest in eating a spider :cry: )

(in ref to the one above about email or letter... I send a lot of emails - but I also send letters to my sisters and their kids... They really love the letters

emails are great for day to day conversation, but a letter says "I wanted to spend the time to really let you know how I feel and what I'm thinking" and

"you are special to me" and email just says "Hey. Listen to this")

Would you rather star in a play or a movie?

Edited by Taun
  • Like 2

i would definitely pick plays ...did so when i was in school and loved it ( ^ nice message Taun letters are so much more personal )

would you rather know all about space or the depth of the Ocean ?

• Like 1

A member of religion

would you rather help someone succeed even if it meant your own downfall or would you think more to succeed yourself ?

• Like 1

Why that tough question?, I would like to help someone, but to a level where I don't fall !

Would you rather be a dancer or waltzer ?

• Like 1

hhhhhhhhhhhhh even though i would consider myself a very good dancer and other confirmed that hhhhhhh but i have a huge problem someone leading me ... i cant be lead i have to lead and that made it impossible for me to walz hhhhhhhh sooooooo i walz with my Broom since men hate a leading woman . orrrrrrrrrrrrrr i do free style dance and i love Rumba

would you rather be stuck somewhere and wait for someone to rescue you or would you take matters into your own hands and go fight for your survival ? ( if you was lost in the wilderness )

• Like 1

i chased after one once in germany but the dealings with the police later when i had to describe him was very bad . Basically the thief would be protected by law as far as information goes but in return he can get all the info on the person that identified him ...ever since i have learned that to be honest, i would never report ,put my life on the line for a crime like theft ... so if i ever see a Bank robber i turn the other way ... here in my own country there is only petty theft not even worth reporting

would you rather jump into a shark pool or Alligator swamp ? you must choose one for the sake of the game hhhhhhhhhhhhh

i would jump into a shark pool cause i love sharks. Would you rather drink coke or pepsi

• Like 1