Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

VX GAS

CASTOR

i have been reading about vx gas and its effects on the human body. you can read all about it here. http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/mom/vx/VX.htm

the Iraq gov. is sapposed to have a good amount of it and mustard gass. now that there are news people in with the armed forces, i really hope we dont have to watch the effects on live tv. i think this stuff is really interesting. hope you guys do too.

CASTOR

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CASTOR

• racerette

• Shack

• loganXman

Top Posters In This Topic

where did u hear that the iraqi govt. has it?

this stuff is too crazy, crazzzzzzzy and amazzzzzzzzzzing

i was watching the news the other day and they were saying what all weapons that iraq had that could have potential for mass destruction, and that was one of them. and you are right, this stuff is crazy! i would never want to even come near it, let alone the liquid. thanks for the reply!

CASTOR

Guest Guest_bounty_hunter

ya i chat with some pople in kuwait , stories ofcourse about what sadaam does with his opposers, that stuff is just *shivers*

yeah, if you've got all this junk, you need somebody to test it on. And Saddam has plenty of bods to spare. well, for the moment anyway. unlike al-qaeda, who could only test it on doggies. i suppose if you wanted to wipe out a canine civilisation that would be useful....

hateful stuff.