Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are the Bundy crowd terrorist's or protesters

OverSword

34 minutes ago, Sakari said:

Here, some true News.......

The Bundy who talks out of the side of his mouth tried to escape.....Idiot.

Federal prosecutors said Monday that Ryan Bundy tore his bed sheets and braided them together into 12–15 feet of rope in an attempt to escape Multnomah County Jail.  

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/malheur-ryan-bundy-alleged-jail-escape-foiled/

I am sure in some peoples minds, this is the fault of the Police.

Anyway, thought some true, factual News could be put in......Although, these guys are a done deal, beaten horse, going to Prison like they always deserved.....Justice and Truth Prevail.

Now, now.  He was merely bored and just passing time by braiding rope.........

• Like 3

So the difference between a terrorist and a protester is the protester tells you in advance about the bombs. lol.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Oregon jury finds Malheur refuge standoff defendants not guilty

A jury found Bundy and his brother Ryan Bundy not guilty of having firearms at a federal facility and conspiring to impede federal workers from their jobs at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, 300 miles southeast of Portland where the trial took place. Five co-defendants also were tried and found not guilty on one or both of the charges.

link

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

So I guess the question has been answered, the Bundy crowd were protesters.  So are all of the selfrighteous people that insisted they were terrorists now going to apologize for being rude opinionated and most notably WRONG while addressing the rest of we open minded fair  and most notably RIGHT people :gun:?  LOL!  Just kidding, now go away.

So if they are protesters then what does that make the First Nations Protesters trying to prevent the oil pipeline?

• Like 1

weren't they more so fighting corruption?  the land that they were trying to protect , to halt  it from being striped of it's natural resources and sold to China...was pretty messed up. another really bad deal...who made that deal?

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

weren't they more so fighting corruption?  the land that they were trying to protect , to halt  it from being striped of it's natural resources and sold to China...was pretty messed up. another really bad deal...who made that deal?

You are talking about the Oregon Occupiers? If so it was all about two ranchers that were arrested for arson on federal land. Thats how it started. 

17 minutes ago, Thanato said:

You are talking about the Oregon Occupiers? If so it was all about two ranchers that were arrested for arson on federal land. Thats how it started. 

yeah , I knew it was something more to it all. But who made that very bad deal with or for China? Who did that? If you also recall there were absolutely no riots  after one was killed...

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

yeah , I knew it was something more to it all. But who made that very bad deal with or for China? Who did that? If you also recall there were absolutely no riots  after one was killed...

Frig with that evidence in that video how did those people in that truck not spend a lot of time in Prison.

Also it was about using Federal Public Land for their own personal gain, along with the arrest of two arsonist ranchers.

Edited by Thanato

3 minutes ago, Thanato said:

Frig with that evidence in that video how did those people in that truck not spend a lot of time in Prison.

Also it was about using Federal Public Land for their own personal gain, along with the arrest of two arsonist ranchers.

lets see, the video is like 11 min. long i posted it less than 5 min ago and within 2 min you posted your remark about what occurred. The video didn't include the road block and how the family was set up. there's other video available online.

• Like 1

Just now, Ellapennella said:

lets see, the video is like 11 min. long i posted it less than 5 min ago and within 2 min you posted your remark about what occurred. The video didn't include the road block and how the family was set up. there's other video available online.

I saw the parts where they ran a police road block, attempted to run down a police officer (where they were then shot at in self defence). No one pleaded him to stop, no one tried to stop him. 

1 minute ago, Thanato said:

I saw the parts where they ran a police road block, attempted to run down a police officer (where they were then shot at in self defence). No one pleaded him to stop, no one tried to stop him. 

what are you talking about? what are you looking at?

So lets see , agents were sent to take over the land for China? To kill Americans.For China to have Americas natural resources. Who made this deal? Is that what happened? Is that why agents were there?

17 minutes ago, Thanato said:

personal gain ? again who was the land was taken for? why ? for china to have it resources...

42 minutes ago, Thanato said:

So if they are protesters then what does that make the First Nations Protesters trying to prevent the oil pipeline?

I think it's a matter of technicalities... Someone on the Bundy team has a good legal head. They staged their protest on actual public land, and said they went in with plans to not interfere with the running of the place- just occupying space. So technically, their conspiracy charges were overturned. It's an interesting legal play. A bit like Occupy Wall Street and the technicalities of where people placed themselves and didn't really actively interfere with activity and commerce around them. I wonder who their legal team is?

In the case of the pipeline.. to my understanding where the protesters are is technically occupying space is private land/gov owned off limits land rather than their land or openly public land. And also they are on their land doing it too as well as on public road if I've read a bunch of articles about it correctly. It's not just occupying a fully public property, it's crossing multiple types of properties that some are more ok and some are apparently not. And they are occupying with the plan and intent of shutting the place down. So it still remains to be seen just what charges will be leveled overall to start with. They might get conspiracy charges, but they might also get other charges too depending on how things shake out.

I think perhaps it would be wise to keep our eyes on Bundy's Nevada case that is still going on to perhaps get a precursor of what might happen with the pipeline protesters. Those two cases are in some ways technically more similar. It will also be interesting to see if the Bundy case wraps up before the Pipeline, or if Pipeline proceedings start processing out first.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Thanato said:

So you have more knowledge about this case than the jurors?  Funny how you guys on the terrorist side of this debate can't just admit that you were wrong even after the legal system has exonerated those involved.

• Like 1

@ Gromdor

When I read about Harry Reid...and the Chinese gov.'s  there is a lot said about a cover up, a take over land grab.That would be Reid's involvement in the Nevada land grad. I think Reid's and his oldest son Rory who i think  works for BLM is said to be involved. I don't really know all the details.

33 minutes ago, rashore said:

I think it's a matter of technicalities... Someone on the Bundy team has a good legal head. They staged their protest on actual public land, and said they went in with plans to not interfere with the running of the place- just occupying space. So technically, their conspiracy charges were overturned. It's an interesting legal play. A bit like Occupy Wall Street and the technicalities of where people placed themselves and didn't really actively interfere with activity and commerce around them. I wonder who their legal team is?

In the case of the pipeline.. to my understanding where the protesters are is technically occupying space is private land/gov owned off limits land rather than their land or openly public land. And also they are on their land doing it too as well as on public road if I've read a bunch of articles about it correctly. It's not just occupying a fully public property, it's crossing multiple types of properties that some are more ok and some are apparently not. And they are occupying with the plan and intent of shutting the place down. So it still remains to be seen just what charges will be leveled overall to start with. They might get conspiracy charges, but they might also get other charges too depending on how things shake out.

I think perhaps it would be wise to keep our eyes on Bundy's Nevada case that is still going on to perhaps get a precursor of what might happen with the pipeline protesters. Those two cases are in some ways technically more similar. It will also be interesting to see if the Bundy case wraps up before the Pipeline, or if Pipeline proceedings start processing out first.

Almost all of them represented themselves.  Ammon Bundy did have a lawyer, who got tackled and tasered in court. https://latest.com/2016/10/bundy-lawyer-tackled-tasered-by-5-us-marshals-taken-into-custody-after-lashing-out-at-judge/

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Almost all of them represented themselves.  Ammon Bundy did have a lawyer, who got tackled and tasered in court. https://latest.com/2016/10/bundy-lawyer-tackled-tasered-by-5-us-marshals-taken-into-custody-after-lashing-out-at-judge/

I think she was referring to the planning of the protest itself.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, OverSword said:

well yes, and, I was also  inquiring something that I've heard and that I read regarding China and the Reid's had a deal going on...sort of like it was a land grab. I don't think it's far fetched to be true. Look at all the pay for play deals that go on.

ETA - nvm..you were talking about Rashore.. Gromdor never replied back to my question...my misunderstanding of your post...

Edited by Ellapennella

29 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I was... I suspect with the way the occupation itself went down, and the subsequent legal proceedings... Someone had a good legal head going on there. I had also assumed they had a legal team after, I wasn't aware that they had represented themselves till Gromdor posted it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

So you have more knowledge about this case than the jurors?  Funny how you guys on the terrorist side of this debate can't just admit that you were wrong even after the legal system has exonerated those involved.

Why are they allowed to take over a federal building and property with Force and nothing can happen. But when First Nations protestors are trying to protect thier water supply and thier sacred lands the police use heavy ha des tactics.