Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are the Bundy crowd terrorist's or protesters

OverSword

did that work?

If all they want is some publicity for their cause it worked quite well.

They have already harmed somebody by violating the law, and be it only the guys that have to sit out in the cold babysitting them so they don't get more funny ideas.

don't be so hypercritical of yourself,you said the other day that people need to get off their ass and do something, then when they do, you turn on them?

what's up with that?

• Like 4

don't be so hypercritical of yourself,you said the other day that people need to get off their ass and do something, then when they do, you turn on them?

what's up with that?

I did never, and never will, advocate violence or the threat of using violence first. I consider that the last resort of the incapable. I don't think I am incapable.

Only those incapable of compromising go around with guns to bring change. And those incapable of compromising cannot create but a dictatorship. I am against dictators.

• Like 1

yeah well I disagree with ya about that. It seems like the same people that want to remove guns are the same people that want these non vetted people here.

nobody is removing guns. i am not sure what you are reading. you can keep your gun, your bible and your jimmy swaggart records.
  • Like 1

what's up with that?

i want to do lots of things like eat good food and be with my family and work on cool creative projects. Dont need a gun or land or whatever these guys want so i just cant relate.
  • Like 1

I did never, and never will, advocate violence or the threat of using violence first. I consider that the last resort of the incapable. I don't think I am incapable.

Only those incapable of compromising go around with guns to bring change. And those incapable of compromising cannot create but a dictatorship. I am against dictators.

And who is it in situations like this that usually use violence first? It's the cops.
  • Like 2

And who is it in situations like this that usually use violence first? It's the cops.

It is a cops duty to uphold the law, if citizens refuse to terminate the illegal action they are performing they have no choice. That might be incapable but the nature of the beast.

• Like 2

It is a cops duty to uphold the law, if citizens refuse to terminate the illegal action they are performing they have no choice. That might be incapable but the nature of the beast.

They have a choice.
  • Like 2

do you think the cops want to be in this situation? No

Does the community they live in want them to uphold the law and get these outsiders outta town? Yes

Does anyone have to die? No

Did the protesters bring guns therefore likely bringing death to the table?

Yes

• Like 3

They're nut cases with 0 chance of accomplishing anything. Best thing to do is cut them off from the outside world and leave them twisting in the wind. They'll get bored and hungry, soon enough.

• Like 7

They have a choice.

What? Not do their job? I'll remind you next time some protesters block your garage entrance.

• Like 2

their complaint is they do not want to deal with the federal government. well you don't always get what you want. they think in their small minds that if they can get the state to take the land it will be all hunky dorry. well congress says they must pay grazing fees, and congress says we will have a BLM and congress says BLM must enforce the laws and DOI regulations and congress says they cannot burn up american property., Congress is the only entity that can change the laws. The poor BLM employee cannot. The guy on the front loader Steve Hammond shot at can't. So these brain surgeons get guns and take over a visiting center after walking around intimidating real americans. what have they done for their cause? ZERO. Does the american people even know what they want? Do they even know what they want. How do they know the state wouldn't double the grazing fees? If ranchers feel they are not treated well, there are plenty of ways to get that message out there. Start with their congressman, the governor, their senator. Start a petition. Start many petitions. Be specific. Getting washington off your back is a slogan not a remedy. Maybe at the end of the day the answer will be no. In a republic we have to be prepared for the no. Not lie down but if it is that important keep working on it. My guess is half the ranchers really are not bothered by BLM unless you ask them in the context of the I hate the federal government atmosphere the right wing has created with all kinds of lies and rumors. Black helicopters, UN trucks, chemtrails on planes, men in black. People cant tell reality from fantasy. All I know my day so far is much like yesterday, and I suspect if I wake up tomorrow, it will be much the same as today. I don't worry about the police or the UN. If I didn't like arguing with people on here, i probably would not even think of this. I think most americans are like me. Not really bothered by the feds when the tv is off and the talking heads are not spreading their agendas. So if they want help, educate us about their issues. Do not threaten us. Do not tread on us domestic terrorists or we will eventually crush you.

Edited by mbrn30000
  • Like 2

They're nut cases with 0 chance of accomplishing anything. Best thing to do is cut them off from the outside world and leave them twisting in the wind. They'll get bored and hungry, soon enough.

Do you think the Oath Keepers are crazy too?

• Like 1

What? Not do their job? I'll remind you next time some protesters block your garage entrance.

They're suppose to be PEACE OFFICERS .so yeah they have a choice, these poeple aren't attacking tham as the real terrorist have been. We seen it again in Pennsylvania...they have a choice here.

True but unlike the nutheads in Waco Texas . I don't believe that the Bundy family are crazy or have done any wrong,is why they haven't been under attack so far. And I believe also that there are many others who will stand for them if ever....

Once they occupied federal buildings and announced they were prepared to defend themselves with firearms if the government tried to remove them then they became terrorists, not just protestors.

• Like 2

They're suppose to be PEACE OFFICERS .so yeah they have a choice, these poeple aren't attacking tham as the real terrorist have been. We seen it again in Pennsylvania...they have a choice here.

I'll remind you when during a fire they have not removed a car from the hydrant in order to not disturb the peace.

Edit: and they are not peace officers they are LAW officers who have sworn to uphold the law against those breaking it. They don't have the option tho choose which law they want to uphold and which law can be broken.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 1

Just as a thought experiment....

Say these protesters, instead of being armed White Ranchers, are replaced with armed Black LIves Matter protesters.

You think the reaction of the media/law enforcement/ and public would even compare?

• Like 2

Say these protesters, instead of being armed White Ranchers, are replaced with armed Black LIves Matter protesters.

You think the reaction of the media/law enforcement/ and public would even compare?

No, and many of those vehemently defending them now would demand them beheaded. Better yet: drawn hung and quartered.

• Like 2

I asked a similar question the other day, what if these were black panthers? i bet these same people would be condemning them.
  • Like 1

I for one would welcome the Black Lives Matter crowd if they were peacefully trying to remove a corrupt government.

Too bad these stooges fell for the "black lives matter" line, which seems to blame white people for cops shooting minorities. All lives matter, why differentiate on color?

• Like 2

It's so clear that many here have a vehement hatred for, and a very condescending opinion of anyone from rural America, that might be a practicing Christian. I've only been on these boards for a few months, but the same members calling others racist or bigoted are extremely intolerant of those they disagree with..........to the point of name calling, (rednecks, dumb hicks, 'murica, etc.)

The topic is worthy of discussion, but the angry condescension and labeling sure doesn't promote much discussion IMO.

• Like 9

It's a time honored way of defeating people holed up in a structure known as a siege. To me it is a better tactic for the police than killing or being killed. Turn off the power, blast them with Lady Ga Ga, wait until they quit, which eventually they will. Please don't bring up money as your next argument unless you want to tell me just how much money is yours or your child's life worth.
  • Like 2

If it were armed BLM protesters I still wouldn't classify them as terrorists. Activists.

From my experience, the people who cry racist at every turn are the most racist. Those of us who consider race of little importance don't think about it much. I don't care who these people are. They haven't damaged any property or endangered anyone and shouldn't be met with violence.

this.
  • Like 1