Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslim woman thrown out of Trump rally

'Hamid, and a few other protesters with her, also wore yellow Jewish stars of David marked "Muslim" to recall the forced identification markers under Nazi Germany.'

The issue about her being thrown out is minor. The protest does ask a very serious question.

Edited by RAOK

hey i was civil!

eta.... ish.... :blush:

Till I slapped you so hard your momma felt it. :lol:;)

• Like 3

I try to take the middle ground for the most part.

Sometimes you are either right or wrong and there is no middle ground.

• Like 2

Till I slapped you so hard your momma felt it. :lol:;)

my mom did call and ask what the hell happened and if i was alright :P

ehhhh it happens everyone inserts their head somewheres sometimes (hi future me) clearer heads prevail and nobody is still frothing at the mouth like how others would hope.

• Like 4

No, completely incorrect, and I'm guessing you know that, but decided to post it anyway just to get a bit of attention. Hey, congrats! It worked!

Thanks for supporting my post !

You are kind :)

• Like 1

In that case I'm always wrong. At least that's what I assume anyway. I'm attempting to make an effort to see the middle path.

how-dare-you.gif?w=490

200_s.gif

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

The rally handlers kind of walked into this one. Trump has had many opportunities to show grace and chooses arrogance and stupidity. He is perfect for his crowd though. Uninformed and afraid.

I guess this has been turned into a quasi religious discussion. it is kind of amazing but maybe humanly predictable that the three religions that have the exact same god, always want to war against each other. none are ruled by reason and logic...reason and logic would solve all of this.

if you can step on a bug and kill it, and accept it no longer exists anywhere, why can't you accept one day you might not exist anywhere? or do you think that roach goes to a roach heaven?

She got "verbally abused"? Have you seen the way some Muslim women are talked to every day by their husbands? She was heckled at best.

Just edited your post ;)

I agree.. lets be honest guys.. she knew this would happen.. probably planned for it to happen.. knowing the media would snap it up..

The Trump loons got played.. and played rather well.. Kudos to her..

what they should have done.. is just ignored her..

• Like 7

Just putting this out there. I do not know if it's done at all of Trump's rallies?

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump implemented a loyalty oath — not very effectively — to weed out hecklers and Bernie Sanders’ supporters at Donald’s his oversold rally Thursday night in Vermont.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/08/trump-forces-attendees-to-swear-allegiance-at-campaign-rally/

Edited by davros of skaro

She got exactly what she wanted.

Yep...

Thanks for supporting my post !

You are kind :)

No problem. I like to counter tripe when I see it...if it makes the person I'm beating about the head and neck with common sense happy, then so be it.

'Hamid, and a few other protesters with her, also wore yellow Jewish stars of David marked "Muslim" to recall the forced identification markers under Nazi Germany.'

The issue about her being thrown out is minor. The protest does ask a very serious question.

You got it backwards. She was thrown out because she disrupted things. Not because of who she was, or what she was trying to say. That's been shown in this thread already.

• Like 1

No problem. I like to counter tripe when I see it...if it makes the person I'm beating about the head and neck with common sense happy, then so be it.

You got it backwards. She was thrown out because she disrupted things. Not because of who she was, or what she was trying to say. That's been shown in this thread already.

didn't she just standup? is that disrupting the rally? I see others standing up.

3POyupA.gif

she was protesting in an area where she cant even if it was in silence and even if i wouldn't call it "disruptive" with trumps added security and being as charged as it is now she was removed from the area. simple. done. finito.

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 3

You are a delight :) If you want to beat me with common sense next time bring something to the table. For now I rest my case.

She was throwing out because she disrupted things ? By being silent ? Remember this "You have the right to remain silent"

Edited by thedutchiedutch

This woman knew all along what she was doing - she did this to 'stir' things up - and she succeeded.

Trump and his supporters now look even more like the bad guys - whilst she comes out looking like the poor helpless victim.

All in all - she should have been ignored...

• Like 5

giphy.gif

I'm going with you... :w00t:

• Like 2

She was throwing out because she disrupted things ? By being silent ? Remember this "You have the right to remain silent"

Yes - but she wasn't being 'silent' - you don't always have to be a big fat loud mouth - to get a message across.

She wanted to rock the boat - and she did.

• Like 3

You are a delight :) If you want to beat me with common sense next time bring something to the table. For now I rest my case.

Good, because my arm was getting tired.

Yes. Good that you recognize that fact. I'm not sure what problem you have with this, since you seem to be getting it right now.

• Like 1

The point I was making was, that to me her being thrown out is not the real issue. The issue is the message that the protesters were making - has it any validity, are we at a point where some or others need to re-think rhetoric lest we start down a road already travelled once in relatively recent history.

And they pity you as well....

heh actually a lot of christians hate me not pity me because I am pagan.. I live in a area with a large lutheran population.. all major religions have their fundies.. those who take their beliefs to the extreme.. both Christianity and Islam.. both of sides of the fundies are as bad as each other..

for every 'muslim terrorist' there is a 'christian terrorist'

Myself I cannot under stand how both sides .. christian and muslim can put blind faith in what their spiritual leaders say.. Are they more in touch with their gods.. on the whole.. no.. they say they are.. but in truth the majority out there are not..

Do I blindingly trust what a priest or priestess from my religions say.. no.. I question if it does not ring true to me. why? because the gods gave us free will..