Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslim woman thrown out of Trump rally

Yep there they are in your yard right now. :whistle:

Uh oh here come my Muslim friends, they suddenly started trying to kill me today after what I've been saying about the Pope lately. Good thing I locked my doors and fenced in my backyard and installed crosses and garlic to keep the Islam out, not that Imperialism is much of an excuse either. I must not have joined the Imperialists in killing Muslims in time and now my life is in danger.

Wise ass :whistle: LOL.

Seriously though, if even half of what they say is true, in Syria alone hundreds of thousands of Christians are being slaughtered, just for being Christian. So much so that Christians are the most persecuted religion on the planet. Even if it hasnt made its way to our shores. Yet.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Seriously though, if even half of what they say is true, in Syria alone hundreds of thousands of Christians are being slaughtered, just for being Christian. So much so that Christians are the most persecuted religion on the planet. Even if it hasnt made its way to our shores. Yet.

i just wish to add this ...when i was there, i often was amazed how great it was that muslims, jews and christians got along fine... without incidents

• Like 4

i just wish to add this ...when i was there, i often was amazed how great it was that muslims, jews and christians got along fine... without incidents

Yeah it's been a horrible turn of events since Syria fell into chaos. Christians that lived side by side with Muslims are now being slaughtered by the rebels. People that had lived there for thousands of years.

• Like 2

Yeah it's been a horrible turn of events since Syria fell into chaos. Christians that lived side by side with Muslims are now being slaughtered by the rebels. People that had lived there for thousands of years.

all are being slaughtered muslims as well

• Like 2

hundreds of christians being killed in syrian

hard to do when their entire population is

7.8% Christians (344,621)

https://en.wikipedia..._Syria#Religion

by your words there are none christian left in syria :w00t:

that is silly man

Edited by Knight Of Shadows
  • Like 1

hundreds of christians being killed in syrian

hard to do when their entire population is

7.8% Christians (344,621)

https://en.wikipedia..._Syria#Religion

by your words there are none christian left in syria :w00t:

that is silly man

you forget KoS the imaginary Christians :w00t::unsure2: .... did you not know that those who never seen your Country know better than you ???? :w00t::tu:

• Like 1

you forget KoS the imaginary Christians :w00t::unsure2: .... did you not know that those who never seen your Country know better than you ???? :w00t::tu:

yeah sometimes it shock me

they wannna tell me whats going on in country i lived in since birth till 3 months ago

everyone see news and read articles suddenly becomes so informed on matters

and they wanna tell us what's going on in our home

even worse some want to tell us how we feel and what we want

and who our enemy and friend are

allll that just while they sit behind screen and watch news :whistle:

• Like 2

yeah sometimes it shock me

they wannna tell me whats going on in country i lived in since birth till 3 months ago

everyone see news and read articles suddenly becomes so informed on matters

and they wanna tell us what's going on in our home

even worse some want to tell us how we feel and what we want

and who our enemy and friend are

allll that just while they sit behind screen and watch news :whistle:

same here .... :unsure2::w00t:

• Like 1