Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslim woman thrown out of Trump rally

heh actually a lot of christians hate me not pity me because I am pagan.. I live in a area with a large lutheran population.. all major religions have their fundies.. those who take their beliefs to the extreme.. both Christianity and Islam.. both of sides of the fundies are as bad as each other..

for every 'muslim terrorist' there is a 'christian terrorist'

Myself I cannot under stand how both sides .. christian and muslim can put blind faith in what their spiritual leaders say.. Are they more in touch with their gods.. on the whole.. no.. they say they are.. but in truth the majority out there are not..

Do I blindingly trust what a priest or priestess from my religions say.. no.. I question if it does not ring true to me. why? because the gods gave us free will..

Oh they pity you, believe me. Your equivalence of Islam and Christianity in your own experience is foreign to me but I'm really not interested enough to pursue discussion. I do find it odd that you are preoccupied enough with Christians to take your time to insult them on an internet forum.

I do find it odd that you are preoccupied enough with Christians to take your time to insult them on an internet forum.

I do it in a public forum as well :) .. I find blind faith curious.. living a life based on a book.. its curious because I cannot understand why people would do it.. this goes for muslims as well..

• Like 1

I do it in a public forum as well :) .. I find blind faith curious.. living a life based on a book.. its curious because I cannot understand why people would do it.. this goes for muslims as well..

And how many gods do pagans have? It does depend on which branch you take though.

Well you should feel good about yourself then. You are one hell of a guy. :clap:

• Like 1

And how many gods do pagans have? It does depend on which branch you take though.

yup it does depend on which branch..

celtic has around 100 I think.. my goddess is Belsiama though at times I offer to Cernunnos..

I have friends who follow the egyptian gods..

I have a great admiration for the norse gods.. but do not feel a affinity to them..

You are one hell of a guy. :clap:

Gods no.. I'm a ******* :D with a nice streak..

• Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius

Thanks for supporting my post !

You are kind :)

Thor really is stupid enough to take your words as a compliment.

Lets me point it out to you Thor that statement was Ironic.

Br Cornelius

No problem. I like to counter tripe when I see it...if it makes the person I'm beating about the head and neck with common sense happy, then so be it.

You keep using the term "common sense" as if you have it, but you don't seem to understand what it is.

Common sense is: "sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts"

• Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius

Common sense is generally a very poor guide to best behaviour. it is based upon preconceived notions and precludes the assessment of the range of empirical knowledge on a given subject. only evidence gets a person to the best decision - not common sense:

In short Thor is beating us round the head with his prejudices.

Br Cornelius

radiated_wasteland_artwork_2.jpg

The way things are going in this world. I'm just waiting for the wasteland to happen. How much tension can society take?

Guess for the civil part of the world, those who are over flooded with the middle eastern situation of people that were forced on them will soon find out...if they don't assimilate.

I hear that the attack also in Pennsylvania is connected to a larger group. The guy that shot that cop 13x. There's more to his involvement of people. They found that they are targeting specifically our police first..that there are other plans they have. I really don't see taking in any non vetted people from the middle east as being safe to enter western civilization a good thing. If people believe they haven't already traveled in places by means of faking refugee status,you'll never stop extreme islam.

Edited by Ellapennella

Common sense is generally a very poor guide to best behaviour. it is based upon preconceived notions and precludes the assessment of the range of empirical knowledge on a given subject. only evidence gets a person to the best decision - not common sense:

I actually rely on common sense,too Common sense tells me that because it's impossible to Vet the Syrians and others from there pretending to be refugees we should utilized COMMON SENSE and not take in anyone,because of the facts that it is impossible to detect who they are and are connected to.

Common Sense should not be sold out like you're now trying to do.

• Like 4

This woman knew all along what she was doing - she did this to 'stir' things up - and she succeeded.

Trump and his supporters now look even more like the bad guys - whilst she comes out looking like the poor helpless victim.

All in all - she should have been ignored...

It's obvious that either people know what they're doing or they are mentally challenged. I could name people right in this thread. I'm serious,I don't but after a while of reading their posts everything they stand for is harmful towards society.

Right will always forever be right in my eyes and heart and wrong will always be wrong as the same . But to some they turn it around in opposite sense of how to perceive how to interpret what right & wrong should look like,be understood as. These people are what I perceive as enablers of injustices of wrong.

People should never feel ashamed or be shamed for protecting their country and values.Family values And in land American values.

ETA --And in My land or my Country ---American Values.

Edited by Ellapennella

How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.

There's comes a time. Americans when they react,You'll know it. We haven't yet though..It hasn't gotten to that point. Let's see what becomes of Europe.Can you all protect yourselves there if you need to? What countries in Europe are permitted to own a firearm?

ETA --- I don't believe in exactly karma as in a wait around type thing always. And when people stand for their values, it's not wrong.So, I'm not sure but If you're trying to utilize karma as in allowing others to take from you and assault you and to tolerate it for karma sake.No, sorry that's not the way the universe works. There is a cause and effect for all things..

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

Sometimes you are either right or wrong and there is no middle ground.

and, in the impossible vetting system..there is no middle ground to be taken.

Edited by Ellapennella

YA AMAR I don't consider your words a rant and they are very nicely articulated. What you have said indicates the irony in what occurs when idiots and fools are allowed to go amuck. As Americans we are for the most part good hearted people but have a lot to protect as you have mentioned yourself. We have a lot to lose not only us but the world as a whole can't afford to lose. Good people have to pay for the sins and crimes of bad ones so everyone loses, even us because the barbarian ultimately causes others to resort to barbarism to survive. My anger is directed at those that declared themselves god, not you...I wish you and all the others that resent these terrible atrocities all the best. Christianity went through this and countless atrocities were committed in the name of Christ, and this was man's fault not the teachings of Christ. It was corrected by the church and I wish that Islam could go their own reformation and fix it by Muslems, not any other influence. Does that make any sense?

with best regards,

seax :tu:

Ya- AMAR and i have talked a little on some threads she posted about things concerning her religion- islam...but we agreed to not discuss her quran in full I guess???because it's difficult for her to accept ,what is pointed out to her, and where the change needs to take place.

Mohammad does instruct his followers to commit horrible acts of human cruelty upon others. It's still being done world wide. Women have no rights pretty much and it breaks my heart what they suffer through,children especially most of all,

Seems that on the outside they show you the beautiful painted temples and the call to prayer it's so peaceful so beautiful...Gosh, there's beauty in it, but there's a great darkness within to be beheld.

As for me, when people say things about Jesus I get sadden about that, but that's between him and I (in some way) of all people he did nothing wrong..And what get's me the most about it- is that he actually stood against what path Mohammad chose. The Quran consist of plagiary,mainly from the Talmud way of, which--had to come from a way before it...Jesus broke those ways. He was radical for LOVE&PEACE. He's from the middle east--I would have chosen his way over all the others there but like all good people they get washed away and replaced with impostors...

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

As for me, when people say things about Jesus I get sadden about that, but that's between him and I (in some way) of all people he did nothing wrong..And what get's me the most about it- is that he actually stood against what path Mohammad chose. The Quran consist of plagiary,mainly from the Talmud way of, which--had to come from a way before it...Jesus broke those ways. He was radical for LOVE&PEACE. He's from the middle east--I would have chosen his way over all the others there but like all good people they get washed away and replaced with impostors...

I don't want to turn this into a thread flaming religions for what their scriptures state - but your accusations against Islam and apologising for Christianity simply evidences your rose-tinted bias.

In the Christian scripture Jesus was a hypocrite. On the one hand he endorsed "turning the other cheek" while also proclaiming he would "turn brother against brother" and "poughshares into swords". You might claim "turning brother against brother" is the result of the actions of others - but it was the message of Jesus that incited brother to turn on brother - and he knew his message would do that, yet still promoted it. You might also argue that "ploughshares into swords" comes from the Jewish scriptures, not your Christian "New Testament" - but Jesus still adopted it as part of his message.

You are in a glass house, Ella, and it's unwise for you to throw stones at other glass houses.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 1

I don't want to turn this into a thread flaming religions for what their scriptures state - but your accusations against Islam and apologising for Christianity simply evidences your rose-tinted bias.

In the Christian scripture Jesus was a hypocrite. On the one hand he endorsed "turning the other cheek" while also proclaiming he would "turn brother against brother" and "poughshares into swords". You might claim "turning brother against brother" is the result of the actions of others - but it was the message of Jesus that incited brother to turn on brother - and he knew his message would do that, yet still promoted it. You might also argue that "ploughshares into swords" comes from the Jewish scriptures, not your Christian "New Testament" - but Jesus still adopted it as part of his message.

You are in a glass house, Ella, and it's unwise for you to throw stones at other glass houses.

well me neither. I want for people to all come together and defend what's right. But, I know you're not one of them.

Guest Br Cornelius

well me neither. I want for people to all come together and defend what's right. But, I know you're not one of them.

With such a simple world view as yours, anyone who doesn't agree with the letter of what you say is the enemy. Its is such attitudes which make religious and cultural wars inevitable.

Jesus would not approve.

Br Cornelius

And.so when the truth is put out there , you and your like minded buddies get all bent out of shape and hold to things like um,I'm a bigot, I'm a racist, I'm everything that takes the attention away from YOU and you're like minded peeps facing the truth...

you're never gonna be a part of the solution, you and yours alike will always be a part of the problem...

• Like 4

Guest Br Cornelius

And.so when the truth is put out there , you and your like minded buddies get all bent out of shape and hold to things like um,I'm a bigot, I'm a racist, I'm everything that takes the attention away from YOU and you're like minded peeps facing the truth...

you're never gonna be a part of the solution, you and yours alike will always be a part of the problem...

If your version of the truth is to state bthat all Muslims want us dead because the Koran says so, then no I cannot fall into line and agree with your version of the truth.

Expressing a personal opinion, such as you have, is not the same as pointing out the truth.

I am a fan of no religion, because they all fairly much depend on defining other people as evil/other which can never have anything but bad outcomes, but I am not so naive to believe that Religion is going away any time soon and that we have to come to positions of understanding and acceptance of the better aspects of each religion. Blanket condemnation is counterproductive and just plain ignorant to boot.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

According to whom?

Because you do know that "right" is in the mind of the club holder, don't you?

Edited by Leonardo

The point I was making was, that to me her being thrown out is not the real issue. The issue is the message that the protesters were making - has it any validity, are we at a point where some or others need to re-think rhetoric lest we start down a road already travelled once in relatively recent history.

Okay...her point had no validity.

US Liberalism 101....when confronted with facts, attack the messenger.

• Like 1

@ LEO

hey,or it's propaganda and or FOX news at it again,right? So this person? She's up there in what? Is she dressed religiously? O.K I know,that question is now the reason why I get called a bigot. I'm not one though. I'm trying to open dialog about how i see things too and you and like minded peeps yell about it,I think..with names like that. please stop that. I use to love reading everything you wrote on the religious threads & philosophy threads, awe man, you would amaze me at times..you were always incredibly creative and great is how i saw you,what happened? you became bitter about the very subjects of CHRISTIANITY that YOU would attempt to DISSECT.

Is it because we don't see Christians doing this ,but if it were Christians killing and all like and using themselves in politic,oh well i can't say that cause that happens, and , so did the SUPREME council happened. A lot has happened, but where's the PEACE my friend?

Edited by Ellapennella