Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do we go when we die?

jamie6747

Acording to Tom Campbell, the following information could be true

23570732284_1943c9d8c4_b.jpg

This is my view on what are ghosts are and how they are able to exist, what do you guys think of this?

Humans are individual units of consciousness, the source of consciousness ie you as a individual unit of consciousness is located outside of this PMR Physical Matter Reality, a ghost can exist in this PMR because the PMR and the NPMR Non Physical Matter Reality' are both one. interwoven within each other so both realities are not truly separate.

How do ghosts survive death?

Since human consciousness is not located in the mind, its in NPMR, consciousness simply 'disconnects' from the physical body when death occurs, its an automatic guarantee that you survive physical death.

Here are some crazy ideas about the NPMR and PMR

You live multiple lives on earth

You chose to come to earth when you where in the NPMR.

You can choose to be male or female.

If you where born in 2000 then you where somewhere else in 1999. in NPMR

most of this is fromThomas Campbell. a Physicist, consciousness researcher.

https://www.youtube....uFB4ZqASowjoM0g

Edited by jamie6747
  • Like 3

I smell a Nobel Peace Prize.

Edit: Welcome to UM.

Edited by davros of skaro
  • Like 3

23570732284_1943c9d8c4_b.jpg

This is my view on what are ghosts are and how they are able to exist, what do you guys think of this?

Humans are individual units of consciousness, the source of consciousness ie you as a individual unit of consciousness is located outside of this PMR Physical Matter Reality, a ghost can exist in this PMR because the PMR and the NPMR Non Physical Matter Reality' are both one. interwoven within each other so both realities are not truly separate.

How do ghosts survive death?

Since human consciousness is not located in the mind, its in NPMR, consciousness simply 'disconnects' from the physical body when death occurs, its an automatic guarantee that you survive physical death.

Here are some crazy ideas about the NPMR and PMR

You live multiple lives on earth

You chose to come to earth when you where in the NPMR.

You can choose to be male or female.

If you where born in 2000 then you where somewhere else in 1999. in NPMR

Whats your view?

It's not logical to say we live multiple lives. What would the point of that be if we can't recall past lives?

When you die, your brain shuts down, switches off, and you either burn in a furnace or get buried and are consumed by insects/rot.

Quite simple really. All this nonsense about the afterlife is just a wish. Hell, I wish it were true myself, but if I am being honest to myself, and make the most of the time I have, then I won't lie to myself and pretend there is something better around every next corner.

When you die, you're dead. The End.

• Like 8

Wow, I only just drew MY Theory of Everything last night, and it is exackerly the same!!

So yeah, fully verified, 100% legit. Everyone please start using this information immediately - it is quite clear from the diagram what you should do....

(do I need to do a rollin' eyes smilie? I hope not..)

• Like 5

We go somewhere when we die, we do meet up with passed loved ones, iam not saying there are angels and atuff loke that

We do move on

• Like 2

We go somewhere when we die, we do meet up with passed loved ones, iam not saying there are angels and atuff loke that

We do move on

What makes you think that?

We do move on

If you are in the same graveyard........

Then everyone can decompose together.

• Like 4

What makes you think that?

He believes everything, Aliens, Ghosts, Afterlife you name it.

Probably supposed to be a joke? I think the Avatar might be a clue here.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.........

• Like 1

I am going to side with psyche on this one. Where does software go when the computer is turned off? All of this wonder that you think is too great to end, well it does. If you want to be cosmic about it, our atoms are not destroyed. We will be in the water earth and air that future life forms incorporate into their own beings.

To pull a verse out of a song for you:

And when the sun comes trumpets from his red house in the east,

He will find the standing stone where long I chanted my release,

He will send his morning messenger to strike the hammer blow,

And I will crumble down uncountable in shards or crimson rubies

When I go.

• Like 1

When you die, your brain shuts down, switches off, and you either burn in a furnace or get buried and are consumed by insects/rot.

Quite simple really. All this nonsense about the afterlife is just a wish. Hell, I wish it were true myself, but if I am being honest to myself, and make the most of the time I have, then I won't lie to myself and pretend there is something better around every next corner.

Well then, if what you say is true, what's the point of life?

• Like 1

Well then, if what you say is true, what's the point of life?

Are you kidding me??????

How Privileged are we to be here to have the incredible brain!! Sure it is sad that it has to end one day, all good things come to an end. We can fathom Quantum Mechanics, we can build Planes and Rockets, to fly to the moon!! We can communicate across the entire world in real time!! This is a place of marvels and wonders!!

I do not live each day as if my last, I live each day is if my first. Everything is new, exciting and needs to be explored.

Then we have kids, of which I am lucky enough to have two healthy of, and pass all their experience and these wonders on, share and learn from. I am currently proud to say I am passing my hard earned guitar playing skills to me son, and he is making me proud. I hope my daughter follows in his footsteps one day soon.

Not to mention all the life experiences to share with them and pass on.

I LOVE being alive in this marvellous world filled with wonders to to make one smile from ear to ear, and horrors to make one shudder to the bone, we have every experience, and to top it all of, we can have kids and pass all this on. Horror, love, fantasy, laughter, none of it is a waste of life or time.

That seems like much point to me. If we can then leave this world a better place than we found it, future generations can get even more than we did from this blue marble of wonder!!

And we are just starting to enter space!! How exciting is that!!

And sadly, we lost David Bowie to Cancer, his legacies will outlast my children's children.

I find it a privilege and exciting to be here and now. I cannot fathom how you see life as pointless???? Perhaps you could elaborate on that?

You know, I think living your life for the next one is what is pointless ;) A waste of this incredible privilege. I think life has so many good points that it would take the entire forum to list them all!!

Come over for a Beer Barb!! Let the good times roll!! Live life :D We have ups and downs, believe me I know both sides of the coin. The good times are worth the bad ones. :tu:

• Like 7

When I pass on, I have requested that this song be played at my funeral.

I heard Richard Dawkins say in a 2002 lecture that he has requested Aida's Triumphal March, as he finds that living this life is indeed a triumphant existence.

• Like 3

pretty much my opinion, too. But can we really state that with absolute certainty?

• Like 1

pretty much my opinion, too. But can we really state that with absolute certainty?

There are no absolutes in science mate. ;)

It is what the best evidence tells us happens. Systems shut down one at a time, the last to go is considered to be hearing according to measured brain waves. And it makes sense.

There is zero proof of an afterlife, it is just a wish. And that is all that evidence has ever shown it to be. And it does not make sense.

• Like 2

I think that the best it is in old philosophies. Physical body, astral body, mental..... etc. Because it is posible experimentally verified.

See astral (not anal, it is somenthing different :no: ) and mental travelling, magick evocations and some other practices.

I think it depends. The experiences for every one is different and no two people have the same experience. I think we go to the next spiritual level of advancement and this varies from person to person.

I think that the best it is in old philosophies. Physical body, astral body, mental..... etc. Because it is posible experimentally verified.

See astral (not anal, it is somenthing different :no: ) and mental travelling, magick evocations and some other practices.

Experimentally verified??

What?

No such thing as a spirit has ever been identified.

Magic?? When did we time warp back to the 16th Century?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 4

Are you kidding me??????

How Privileged are we to be here to have the incredible brain!! Sure it is sad that it has to end one day, all good things come to an end. We can fathom Quantum Mechanics, we can build Planes and Rockets, to fly to the moon!! We can communicate across the entire world in real time!! This is a place of marvels and wonders!!

I do not live each day as if my last, I live each day is if my first. Everything is new, exciting and needs to be explored.

Then we have kids, of which I am lucky enough to have two healthy of, and pass all their experience and these wonders on, share and learn from. I am currently proud to say I am passing my hard earned guitar playing skills to me son, and he is making me proud. I hope my daughter follows in his footsteps one day soon.

Not to mention all the life experiences to share with them and pass on.

I LOVE being alive in this marvellous world filled with wonders to to make one smile from ear to ear, and horrors to make one shudder to the bone, we have every experience, and to top it all of, we can have kids and pass all this on. Horror, love, fantasy, laughter, none of it is a waste of life or time.

That seems like much point to me. If we can then leave this world a better place than we found it, future generations can get even more than we did from this blue marble of wonder!!

And we are just starting to enter space!! How exciting is that!!

And sadly, we lost David Bowie to Cancer, his legacies will outlast my children's children.

I find it a privilege and exciting to be here and now. I cannot fathom how you see life as pointless???? Perhaps you could elaborate on that?

You know, I think living your life for the next one is what is pointless ;) A waste of this incredible privilege. I think life has so many good points that it would take the entire forum to list them all!!

Come over for a Beer Barb!! Let the good times roll!! Live life :D We have ups and downs, believe me I know both sides of the coin. The good times are worth the bad ones. :tu:

So, to sum up what you're saying: we live our lives for our descendants?

• Like 1

What else are we to live for. My immortality is in the genes I've shared. Know that a random combination of genetic material generation after my death, might produce someone who looks just like me.

• Like 2

So, to sum up what you're saying: we live our lives for our descendants?

Is there a more noble calling?

For our descendants, they joy they bring to us, for the planet and those who will enjoy it when we are gone. To make advances and open up these wonders (how awesome is it that we are of the generation that witnessed the moon landing!!) from the secrets of space to the micro world and all it's glory.

Which is for our descendants and ourselves. I feel we are enriched by the knowledge that science has brought us. It makes a life fuller, and advances in simple things we might take for granted like planes means many of us will travel to other countries, a marvel once reserved for the most dedicated sailors.

We saw the face of Pluto!! An amazing feat that I personally enjoy and relish in! How cool is that!! Our species went to Pluto!!! Not sure that my kids fully appreciate the ramifications, but it is a joy and wonder that continues to excite and amaze me.

For us, our descendants, knowledge and the planet.

That seems more than enough to me? And anything but pointless?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 5

Great posts, psyche! Although I know why - from reading this one, you have revealed yourself..

Then we have kids, of which I am lucky enough to have two healthy of

YODA!!! I knew it. Given away yourself, you have. Very lucky to have you, we of the forum are.

• Like 1

Great posts, psyche! Although I know why - from reading this one, you have revealed yourself..

YODA!!! I knew it. Given away yourself, you have. Very lucky to have you, we of the forum are.

:rofl::lol::tu::lol::rofl:

Out my secret is.......

Bode well for me, this will not in threads of UFO's.......

Calm, I shall keep....

yoda.jpeg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2