Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Developed Clairvoyance... On Accident.

scottsm

Hello!

For about 12 years (since I was 17) I have been working with energy, and energy healing. It's been a passion of mine for a long time, I don't follow any strict healing methods, I just simply do what I have been doing for a long time. I have helped a great deal of people with this ability. Roughly 6 months ago I noticed I could see my hands with my eyes closed. I thought it was neat, so I kept doing it, really without a clue of what I was doing. Within the last month, I started to see other things with my eyes closed, people. Full bodies figures floating, pacing and just doing a number of what I assume those without a body doing. I've seen some nasty things too, one night about three weeks ago I closed my eyes while sitting on a comfortable chair, and I could see two full bodies figures hanging upside down. It's starting to bleed into my physical eye sight as well, two weeks ago I closed my eyes, then opened them, for about 3 seconds I could see a black figure standing three feet away from me.

There are times, where I close my eyes and I can see perfect out of an oval eye (<-- Eye ->>), sometimes the color is different, the most I've seen is green when I can see that clearly. At night I see images that don't make sense at all. The whole thing came out of no where for me, at first I was alarmed and disturbed, mainly annoyed because I could see a spirit pacing back and forth while I was trying to sleep. I started to do some research, and realized I had developed Clairvoyance.

I'm glad I've developed the ability now, and I want to develop all of the abilities. I'm really eager to learn, now that I know what I have developed. Does that happen often? Do people develop these abilities without realizing it? Or am I just one of the odd few that didn't know what he was doing and developed it anyway?

Go to your local university and have them test your claims. Prove that you have psychic abilities, rewrite physics, and become a millionaire.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting article about.

http://simonarich.com/meditation-dangers

"Meditation Danger #2: Developing supernatural powers

If you meditate for some years (or if you meditated in past lives,

then this can happen very fast), you’re likely to develop some

supernatural powers...................." :cry:

So, you could try longer meditation and you could see when your abilities will rise.

For beginners is the best good so-colled Trataka. (try google).

Trataka, staring at a candle flame with the intent of focusing the mind and calming the storm of thoughts. Focal meditation. Another method of focal mediation in to work with an yantra or a self created 'sacred' symbol.

Trataka, staring at a candle flame ...........................

There are two types of Trataka. External and internal. External is for example at a candle flame. Internal is at a space behind the forehead. Is good start wit the external but after improvement start with internal.