Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Sample

jerseyguy77

Woah... Most, if not all, of those places on that site are NOT abandoned.

Most are listed as abandoned by the website, how can you argue otherwise?
I didn't do a full run since some of the labeling is missing, but the labeled ones all check. They are privately owned in the majority, with some government owned. Neglected for sure, but not abandoned. People tend to think that unless a place is actively occupied and immaculately kept up, it's abandoned. This is incorrect.
Ok, then what is your definition for an abandoned property?
I mean dear lord, as a glaring example... Do you really think the Busch stadium property was unowned?
No. Abandoned, yes. On the power grid, no. Do you suggest that any of those places are on the power grid?
Anywho, onto the second link. Interesting in its own right, disconcerting that it cites back totally to the same sources like a badly done urban legend or hoaxed ghost story.

I don't totally discount the information, but I for sure wouldn't use it for educational purposes.

I agree. I tried recording evps and used wavepad and every good spike would be a car passing, dogs barking or garbled sound I mentioned.

Yes, what research have you personally undertook? How many peer reviewed research papers have you written? If you can't answer both those questions don't go preaching to anyone about research.

You are the one presenting silly webpages as gospel. I would have been happy to explain and deal with your favorite case if you could bring some sort of verifiable information here.

But no, you couldn't do that - you may as well quote fairy tales and it seems clear you would rather try to shift the burden of proof elsewhere - you will clearly never learn how real research is undertaken. I'm out.

• Like 1

yeah, certainly, what I hear is a mix of "selfies" and what I think is the real deal, I've heard stuff in Latin (I don't know Latin) and a bunch of stuff that I admit that I'm not that intelligent enough to come up with myself

this perception is hard to put into words unless you experience it

it's a bunch of stuff all coming at you at once sometimes, if I wanted to pursue this, I could probably get better at filtering out the selfies, but I don't really want to pursue it....it's least not to any real degree

that's always been the case with channeled communications with people with perceptions, the message from beyond is often tainted by the thoughts and emotions of the medium

that's why any channeled communication with the otherside has to be seriously scrutinized....it's hard to filter out your own thoughts

but as an example, I'm reading the Urantia Book right now, it either truly was channeled by a higher intelligence or whoever wrote it was a serious genius, it's unlike anything I've ever read before

like I said, it's hard to put into words...but just going over the few remaining EVP recordings that I still have, I actually can no longer hear the faint stuff on them that I once did....and I'm glad about that....it means I've been able to close my perception to some degree.....and I'm glad about that...time for me to work on closeing it down completely

Most are listed as abandoned by the website, how can you argue otherwise?

Ok, then what is your definition for an abandoned property?

No. Abandoned, yes. On the power grid, no. Do you suggest that any of those places are on the power grid?

I agree. I tried recording evps and used wavepad and every good spike would be a car passing, dogs barking or garbled sound I mentioned.

ABNF is a submitter site, just like creepy pasta or strange USA. Just because a member submitted a location, that does not mean they have done their checking and actually know the legal status of the location. It does not mean the owner of the website did their research either. Just because it's on a list does not mean it's accurate. How can I know? Because one of the things I do is conservatorship of these kinds of places, and a big part of it includes doing property and title research. You have to know the legal status of a site before conservation can be proposed or legally acted upon. This can be fairly easy to research and confirm, but sometimes it can be rather tricky. Like in the instances of some cemeteries, ownership isn't too clear, or the deeding is unusual.

Just because it looks abandoned, does not mean it is abandoned. Legally, abandonment is forfeiting ownership, abandoning the title to a property. So long as the holder of the title is actively holding the title, it is not abandoned, regardless on how the property is treated. For instance, if you don't mow your back yard for a year, that does not mean you relinquished gave up the title on your back yard, it just means you have been neglecting your back yard. This is how a person can get nailed for trespassing or breaking and entering on these properties- because they are not abandoned, they are owned, and so the owner can bring legal action against anyone that is on their property.

This is also why it's extremely rare for there to be an abandoned property. Property title can be held privately, by the government like in the case of seizures or park lands or right of ways, by a creditor like when a bank forecloses on a property, by a title company like when a realator holds a title on a house they are selling, or by a company or corporate entity like when a company owns the office building it resides in. Ownership does not require posting that says such, or trespassing signs, or anything like that. Just like in your house you don't need to post a sign up saying your house is owned, but you can post signs stating no trespassing and then you have extra protections and prosecution capabilities.

A lack of active habitation, use, or maintenance is not the same thing as abandonment. For instance, the Busch arena. It was owned, but the owners couldn't/wouldn't do anything with it at the time that it was unused. This does not mean it was abandoned, just unused. So the owners were in their full ownership rights to tear it down when they did. Also interesting to note about that website is that they still list the stadium at all since according to most sources the area is now part of the new stadium which is currently in use. That's one of the problems with submitter sites is that on top of inaccurate information there is a lack of updating as well.

And I do suggest that many of these places are still on the power grid, because they are still attached to the power grid. Power being shut off is different than physically being not attached to the grid. For example, if you don't pay your power bill, and the company shuts your power off- does that mean your house has been removed from the grid? No, of course it does not, it just means active current has been halted. Sometimes the power isn't even turned off either. That's when you get stories like the one from last Christmas when there was a Christmas tree in the window of an "abandonded" hospital in New Orleans, and it turned out that the power was still on and the tree was plugged in, lol. Sometimes an unoccupied property is indeed not attached to the grid- this most often happens because it never was attached to the grid in the first place, but sometimes it's because the property was actually physically removed from the grid.

Power and water are big deals for if/when a conservation or restoration effort is enacted. Gotta know if you are going to get electrocuted or blow a pipe or something. This is something easily checked through the local power company. Water primarily depends on if it's municipal or not- typically wells are either hand pump or electric, and that's easy enough to find out too.

thank you for listening....I hear something at 3-5 seconds and then at 14 seconds, I don't know what it's saying but that's where I hear it

thanks again

When I first listened to your EVP, I heard either you or another man speaking at the starting, and then at 15 seconds possibly microphone movement sound was captured. Apart from all the sounds I mentioned, throughout the recording mainly fan, and maybe some outside noise.

The second time I listened after reading that you heard something at 3-5 seconds, and at 14 seconds.

I heard some words at 3-7 seconds, which sounded like coming from further away from the microphone, but nothing was heard apart from noise at 15 seconds, I tried hard to listen carefully but Pareidolia started kicking at that time.

Regarding the words at 3-5 seconds, I am not sure if the microphone captured someone outside or maybe next door.

But having said that, they kind of reminded me of my EVP's years ago, when I captured similar voices and words from spirit infested property.

There may be a possibility you captured words from a spirit.

Can I have more detail about the property your EVP was recorded, and if they were any other more convincing signs of their presence?

Hi Hudds,

It's been awhile, good to hear from you.

I recorded this new recording this past saturday night, around 10pm, it was recorded in my bathroom, door was closed, I used my bathroom fan for sound, I live in a condo alone, tv was off, next door neighbor was out.

the recorder was placed on a counter, I wasn't holding it. So the disruption may have been the manipulation of the recorder by a spirit. The particular recorder itself is a key factor in capturing EVPs. You can do an EVP session with two recorders side by side but only one will pick up the EVP, because the spirit is manipulating sound waves into one particular recorder....I used to test this and it was always the case, one recorder would capture an EVP, the one right next to it didn't

yeah, I don't know why I did another recording....total relapse, but at least it taught me something,... even though I can hear a few responses on this recording, I don't hear the real faint stuff like I used to, so I know my clairaudience perception is closing up to a degree...slowly, but it's closing up.....so that is indeed wonderful news for me....so in a way, this EVP recording was kind of a progress test for me.

The voices are much fainter now and I'm much better at controlling the situation (getting a handle on your emotions is the key)

you remember what a mess I was over the summer.....man, that was a really rough time in my life that I never want to experience again......nor would I want anyone else to, hence my attempts at giving people a heads up about developing unintended extrasensory perceptions from messing around with EVP or any spirit communication

"but the truth remains that no one wants to know" - Kris Kristofferson

Good to hear from You,

Brian

Edited by jerseyguy77

and no one is sticking a gun to anyone's head saying to go to the link with my first EVP capture.....just don't then....just don't.

it provides background to my current EVP only in that I do believe I have been in the presence of one or more spirits for the past year since it was recorded, hence why I do my EVP recordings anywhere, even at home, and not at some chosen "haunted" location

but I'll see if I can paste just the sound attachments here and not the whole link , I'll give it a shot just to conform

Edited by jerseyguy77

There should be direct links to just the sound attachments to my first recording ever , there's probably a better way, but I'm not all that computer savy

this should actually be better than the website link, because at least here the responses aren't called out

http://www.itcbridge...ent.php?id=6991

http://www.itcbridge...ent.php?id=6992

http://www.itcbridge...ent.php?id=6993

Edited by jerseyguy77

again, this only adds a little background story to why I'm was doing an EVP session alone in my bathroom at 10:00 o'clock on a Saturday night (that doesn't sound good does it)

there's one voice on one of these recordings, it's a real deep voice,almost robotic sounding... I actually heard the same voice in later recordings I did from time to time, I began to call him "Mr. Deep Voice"

but in a few other accounts from people I'm in contact with who got into the same trouble that I did, alot of them say they heard the same exact deep voice quite often as well...it's usually one of the first voices that people would hear on their recordings, which for all of us, we all started responses back in a relatively quick amount of time...like after only our first few tries sometimes

Edited by jerseyguy77

When I first listened to your EVP, I heard either you or another man speaking at the starting, and then at 15 seconds possibly microphone movement sound was captured. Apart from all the sounds I mentioned, throughout the recording mainly fan, and maybe some outside noise.

The second time I listened after reading that you heard something at 3-5 seconds, and at 14 seconds.

I heard some words at 3-7 seconds, which sounded like coming from further away from the microphone, but nothing was heard apart from noise at 15 seconds, I tried hard to listen carefully but Pareidolia started kicking at that time.

Regarding the words at 3-5 seconds, I am not sure if the microphone captured someone outside or maybe next door.

But having said that, they kind of reminded me of my EVP's years ago, when I captured similar voices and words from spirit infested property.

There may be a possibility you captured words from a spirit.

Can I have more detail about the property your EVP was recorded, and if they were any other more convincing signs of their presence?

also Hudds,

not that this is any evidence at all, as I said, all I can do is post my earlier recordings to give a little background. that I believe I've been in the presence of spirits for the past year (actually we all are folks....hate to break the news to you like this)....but from a personal experience.....I've felt physical sensations since day one that my situation went to chaos.....there's rarely a night that goes by that I don't have to take a sleep aid because these spirit(s), they still like to create weird vibration sensations on me....it's not constant, but almost always when I'm laying or sitting down....so that much hasn't changed....I'm better at not letting it bother me now, but it's a whole different animal to learn to ignore than just the voices

Record a fart with the dictation app of a smartphone.

Send the data file attached to a text message.

So you have sent an audio selfie.

:yes:

thanks for the tip, I will try it

thanks for the tip, I will try it

It works.

Thank you for sharing an audio selfie experience?

Edited by Hudds

Hi Brian

I did think your user name looks familiar, it has been a while although it was just around last summer, but seems a very long time.

Nice to hear from you too.

I surely know about the spirits around you, and how they entered into your life.

Last year was very rough for you a real mess at the beginning, I am very glad voices and words are fainter now, and you managed to keep things much under control.

Did you also try doing EVP in silence, or is it more effective while any fan is on?

I am gathering the spirits (Critters) speak to you in the same way, they did in this recording while a fan is running?

Feel free to also email me at any time, fill me in with everything since we last were in contact.

Edited by Hudds

There should be direct links to just the sound attachments to my first recording ever , there's probably a better way, but I'm not all that computer savy

this should actually be better than the website link, because at least here the responses aren't called out

http://www.itcbridge...ent.php?id=6991

http://www.itcbridge...ent.php?id=6992

http://www.itcbridge...ent.php?id=6993

I will listen to these EVP's later in my studio, for better detailed monitoring. Thank you for sharing more links Brian

Hi Brian

I did think your user name looks familiar, it has been a while although it was just around last summer, but seems a very long time.

Nice to hear from you too.

I surely know about the spirits around you, and how they entered into your life.

Last year was very rough for you a real mess at the beginning, I am very glad voices and words are fainter now, and you managed to keep things much under control.

Did you also try doing EVP in silence, or is it more effective while any fan is on?

I am gathering the spirits (Critters) speak to you in the same way, they did in this recording while a fan is running?

Feel free to also email me at any time, fill me in with everything since we last were in contact.

Hudds,

Back when I was doing EVP recordings all the time, I did them both without any background noise/carrier sound and with it. There's advantages both ways. Once my ears really became attuned to hearing EVPS, I would hear more responses on recordings without any background noise....these would also be the recordings were I would also hear other strange stuff, I've heard gunshots, cars peeling out, once a baby crying.....these would be the recordings where I would also hear precusor sounds alot....or a popping sound that been noted by many who do EVP. It's usually heard right before a louder EVP.

When recording with a background noise/carrier sound, it's kind of a trade off, you lose most of the faint replies and the other out there stuff you might hear...BUT, the replies you do get come over louder because the background noise gives the spirits a source of sound that they can manipulate into a louder response

so there's advantages and disadvantages with either approach to recording

when I hear them now, through clairaudience....it's still mostly through a steady background noise, same concept as using it when you record, they are manipulating the soundwaves into voices

but if I'm in silence I also hear them , but more as whisper

except sometimes they get right up in my ear canals ....a few weeks ago I heard a voice in my left ear and it had the same effect as when you shout in a tunnel, ....it was weird , so if they don't have a background noise to manipulate, they do still seem to find other ways to get me to hear them, like getting right up in my ears

but over all, the intensity of the voices has died down alot since the spring/summer

Edited by jerseyguy77

also Hudds,

not that this is any evidence at all, as I said, all I can do is post my earlier recordings to give a little background. that I believe I've been in the presence of spirits for the past year (actually we all are folks....hate to break the news to you like this)....but from a personal experience.....I've felt physical sensations since day one that my situation went to chaos.....there's rarely a night that goes by that I don't have to take a sleep aid because these spirit(s), they still like to create weird vibration sensations on me....it's not constant, but almost always when I'm laying or sitting down....so that much hasn't changed....I'm better at not letting it bother me now, but it's a whole different animal to learn to ignore than just the voices

I agree, your first post EVP is not satisfactory, but there is something there very faint near the beginning.

Evil spirits can be very stubborn, they can continue for years with their weapon of choice to torment. Give it time, you will also manage to find a way to also ignore, and control the situation.

You can start by tring to convince yourself that the things inflict upon you, do not bother you and not show or feel that you hate it, and are annoyed. Once the spirits realise that, they may actually back off.

I agree, your first post EVP is not satisfactory, but there is something there very faint near the beginning.

Evil spirits can be very stubborn, they can continue for years with their weapon of choice to torment. Give it time, you will also manage to find a way to also ignore, and control the situation.

You can start by tring to convince yourself that the things inflict upon you, do not bother you and not show or feel that you hate it, and are annoyed. Once the spirits realise that, they may actually back off.

I think I've got a spirit attachment situation going on from one or more malevolent spirits. Honestly, I think they just do it because they're bored in a sense....they love to inflict misery on others because they are so filled with negativity themselves....they know I can hear them real time outside of recordings so I'm a fun target for them to harass.....they seem to have nothing else to do

However, there have been occassions when I've also heard kind and benevolent voices that seemed to be giving me some type of advice or instruction

now, I know that the malevolent spirits were also playing a game of "good cop bad cop" for awhile, where they would change their voices (they can sound like anything or anyone if they have the energy)...this was a tactic to keep me confused about who was who and what was what.....it was effective....they are masters at mind games and manipulation

however, over the course of these several months, I do believe that I've gotten much better and realizing who are the benevolent spirits and who are not....there's just a difference about them, it's hard to put into words, alot of it is human intuition I guess, but I'm getting better at telling them apart

unfortunatley I hear far more negative stuff than good, I think this is because the malevolent spirits are much closer to us dimensionally, it's easier for them to mess with me, this is also why you see alot of negative and scary stuff come over EVP sessions and Ghost Boxes on youtube and the ghost hunting shows....the bad guys are closer to us so to speak, they're practically right here with us at all times doing God knows what but I'm sure it's not good.

The benevolent spirits can also interact with us, but most often not as easily, but I do occasionally get some very inspiring and hopeful messages....it's not all bad, but yeah, I'd rather go back to hearing nothing at all.....and that is my goal

Edited by jerseyguy77

Hudds,

Back when I was doing EVP recordings all the time, I did them both without any background noise/carrier sound and with it. There's advantages both ways. Once my ears really became attuned to hearing EVPS, I would hear more responses on recordings without any background noise....these would also be the recordings were I would also hear other strange stuff, I've heard gunshots, cars peeling out, once a baby crying.....these would be the recordings where I would also hear precusor sounds alot....or a popping sound that been noted by many who do EVP. It's usually heard right before a louder EVP.

When recording with a background noise/carrier sound, it's kind of a trade off, you lose most of the faint replies and the other out there stuff you might hear...BUT, the replies you do get come over louder because the background noise gives the spirits a source of sound that they can manipulate into a louder response

so there's advantages and disadvantages with either approach to recording

when I hear them now, through clairaudience....it's still mostly through a steady background noise, same concept as using it when you record, they are manipulating the soundwaves into voices

but if I'm in silence I also hear them , but more as whisper

except sometimes they get right up in my ear canals ....a few weeks ago I heard a voice in my left ear and it had the same effect as when you shout in a tunnel, ....it was weird , so if they don't have a background noise to manipulate, they do still seem to find other ways to get me to hear them, like getting right up in my ears

but over all, the intensity of the voices has died down alot since the spring/summer

Spirits do allow their victims to hear when they speak, preferably while there is noise around, which helps them to stay low profile to others, and also to cause confusion with their victim. That's another reason they also prefer to whisper in your ear when in silent surroundings, again keeping a low profile amongst others and to cause confusion.

I'm glad the intensity of the voices has died down now, and I hope other things will also in the near future.

Spirits do allow their victims to hear when they speak, preferably while there is noise around, which helps them to stay low profile to others, and also to cause confusion with their victim. That's another reason they also prefer to whisper in your ear when in silent surroundings, again keeping a low profile amongst others and to cause confusion.

I'm glad the intensity of the voices has died down now, and I hope other things will also in the near future.

and it's also how I said how if you do an EVP session with two recorders side by side, most likely you'll only capture an EVP from one of the recorders because the spirit(s) are actually manipulating subtle soundwaves into that one particular recorder

or you'll get different EVPS in each recorder

In a sense, they're doing the same thing to me, they're manipulating sound waves that travel through my ear canal

so that I may hear a loud voice, but some one right next to me won't hear anything

but the connection also has to be more than that I believe, a sensitivity some people have. When I was doing EVP recordings all of the time, something really did change with my hearing....I'm much better at hearing faint subtle sounds now...it activated some dormant perception in me or something, which alot of people probably have, but once you open that perception.....it's usually not as easy to close it down....this is where I'm at currently

I think I've got a spirit attachment situation going on from one or more malevolent spirits. Honestly, I think they just do it because they're bored in a sense....they love to inflict misery on others because they are so filled with negativity themselves....they know I can hear them real time outside of recordings so I'm a fun target for them to harass.....they seem to have nothing else to do

However, there have been occassions when I've also heard kind and benevolent voices that seemed to be giving me some type of advice or instruction

now, I know that the malevolent spirits were also playing a game of "good cop bad cop" for awhile, where they would change their voices (they can sound like anything or anyone if they have the energy)...this was a tactic to keep me confused about who was who and what was what.....it was effective....they are masters at mind games and manipulation

however, over the course of these several months, I do believe that I've gotten much better and realizing who are the benevolent spirits and who are not....there's just a difference about them, it's hard to put into words, alot of it is human intuition I guess, but I'm getting better at telling them apart

unfortunatley I hear far more negative stuff than good, I think this is because the malevolent spirits are much closer to us dimensionally, it's easier for them to mess with me, this is also why you see alot of negative and scary stuff come over EVP sessions and Ghost Boxes on youtube and the ghost hunting shows....the bad guys are closer to us so to speak, they're practically right here with us at all times doing God knows what but I'm sure it's not good.

The benevolent spirits can also interact with us, but most often not as easily, but I do occasionally get some very inspiring and hopeful messages....it's not all bad, but yeah, I'd rather go back to hearing nothing at all.....and that is my goal

Yes, there is possibility you have more than one evil spirit around you, because they usually work as a team like wolf packs.

Once spirits told me in a EVP after I asked them to leave "Wolfs are grey and they are here to stay", since then I also called them a pack of wolfs.

I don't think they are bored Brian, they are having so much fun from your misery. Unfortunately, you invited them into your life one winter not knowing the circumstances of the outcome.

The inspiring and hopeful messages are to get your attention, because you had been ignoring them, and then once they got the attention, they simply return to being the personalities they are which is obviously evil. Try hard not to fall for any of their tactics, once they learn either way you ignore them they will play with you less.

and it's also how I said how if you do an EVP session with two recorders side by side, most likely you'll only capture an EVP from one of the recorders because the spirit(s) are actually manipulating subtle soundwaves into that one particular recorder

or you'll get different EVPS in each recorder

In a sense, they're doing the same thing to me, they're manipulating sound waves that travel through my ear canal

so that I may hear a loud voice, but some one right next to me won't hear anything

but the connection also has to be more than that I believe, a sensitivity some people have. When I was doing EVP recordings all of the time, something really did change with my hearing....I'm much better at hearing faint subtle sounds now...it activated some dormant perception in me or something, which alot of people probably have, but once you open that perception.....it's usually not as easy to close it down....this is where I'm at currently

That's interesting, using to two recorders in the same room. Did you place them further apart from each other, or close to experience one of them recorded an EVP or both did at the same time, yet with different voices?

That's interesting, using to two recorders in the same room. Did you place them further apart from each other, or close to experience one of them recorded an EVP or both did at the same time, yet with different voices?

Usually I placed the recorders side by side, but I never got the same EVPs on both recorders, usually there was only captures on one and nothing at all on the other

so in alot of cases, if not in most, of EVP phenomenon, it's actually a spirit manipulating soundwaves as they reach a particular recorder

now, of course there's always exceptions where a spirit can manifest enough energy to be heard by a group of people....remember that story not too long ago, where a car with a baby in it went off a bridge and the rescue workers while searching heard a clear voice that led them to the car and they saved the baby

but in alot of cases, the spirit(s) are manipulating sound waves as they reach the one particular recorder.

which in alot of ways, is how they get me to hear them. I've activated a sensitivity where they can manipulate or twist subtle sound waves as they travel through my ear canals and make themselves heard louder and clearer, but to anyone else near me, they won't hear a thing....just a few weeks ago I heard a voice shouting into my ear and it had this weird effect to it, like when you shout through a tunnel, so I think they are ususaully right up in my ears or upper shoulders when they speak to me, twisting and manipulating soundwaves as they enter my ears

and of course, if they have a source of background noise to carry and amplify themselves on, the louder I'll hear them

Edited by jerseyguy77

one of the guys that used to give me pointers back when I first started doing EVP, aside from doing his own EVP recordings, he looks for, finds, and enhances EVPs he finds in just regular broadcast. For example, he found a few in some NASA transmissions and some in various TV broadcast, etc.....

For some people, when you do EVP enough, you're really honing in on hearing very subtle sounds, something definately changed with my hearing, I can't stress that enough

there's extra-dimensional chatter all around us at all times, but it's far too subtle for most to hear, and like me, once I started hearing it all the time, I couldn't shut it off quite as easily as I got this ability.

the spirit realms aren't somewhere far away, they're all right here, different dimensions impossed over each other with their own distinct qualities

there's all sorts of stuff going on all around us, all the time, but we just can't usually percieve it most of the time

Edited by jerseyguy77