Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Sample

jerseyguy77

but unfortunately it would seem that mostly the spirits that I made contact with while doing my EVP were of the malevolent sort.....closest to our dimension (or earthbound as they say) and the often the easiest to run into if you don't know how to avoid it (which I didn't at the time)

though they don't always come off malevolent right away....they lure you in.

like I mentioned about that deep voice I heard on my first recording, the one I call "Mr. Deep Voice", from what I've heard from some of the others who got into the same mess I did, a real deep voice was the first voice they heard to.

It's unmistakably there, it's a big shock when you get your first EVP, they throw a good one out at you at first to get you interested, to lure you in, to keep you interacting with them.

then next, you'll hear fainter voices, and you'll strain to hear them better (and activate your sensitivity to it, if you have it)...you'll strain to hear these voices, but they'll eventually come into focus and you'll hear them better...until it reaches a point when you can interact with them. You'll ask questions on a recording...you go back and listen, and they answer you, you start getting on a first name basis with them

all the while, they're seemingly harmless and benevolent....but they're anylizing you....seeing your thoughts (yes, spirits can do that)..looking for traits and things about you that they can use against you later..but for awhile..they'll keep luring you in.

they form their strategy around you ....you as an individual, your personality....for me, they pretended to be the spirits of friends and family that had passed away...and in my naivety, I fell for it all hook line and sinker

or for others, they might seem like they're revealing insight to you about the afterlife, saying all sorts of out there stuff (Kool-Aid I call it) they'll play along with your curiosity...and then when they're ready, they switch it on you and become malevolent....they may do it quicky....or they might slowly introduce negative and threatening voices into your recordings gradually over time, that's what happened to me, but others I know had things turned around on them lightning fast, within a single day

they'll start talking to you outside of the recordings, and by that point, you've already tuned into each other, so it's hard to quickly brush it off and tune them out right away (but I've heard of people escaping from it early)

usually you're so freaked out that you're now hearing them out side of the recordings that you're full of anxiety and fear...and that's what these negative entities feed on.....it's their drug....it's cocaine to them

when I was crippled with dread and fear, they had so much more ability to interact with me

fear drastically intensifies the voices and physical sensations, there was one voice I was hearing back in those terrible days, it had such a deep bass effect to it, that it literally felt like the ground was shaking when ever it spoke

another I speak to, she had this one voice, where it sounded like there was a helicopter hovering 20ft over her house and somone was yelling through a bullhorn and this would last all day

they keep trying to turn it up a notch with the fear factor...to drive you over the edge

when I was crippled with fear, I was having some poltergeist activity, I was hearing banging on walls, people running through my house, I even had a door slammed open on me once, an inside door, so it's wasn't the wind

but all that stopped once I got a handle on my emotions, but that took me many months to do....their greatest strength is freaking you out

but it's all an illusion, they're like the Wizard of Oz, there's a weak and feeble personality behind the curtain....but sometimes it's a long and painful process before you figure that out

so as you can see, I've had quite a year

Edited by jerseyguy77

You are the one presenting silly webpages as gospel.

There was a valid point that evps are suspect to background noise. Unless you think sound could reach the interior of a buried box that claim calls a discussion. Isn't that what this site about?
I would have been happy to explain and deal with your favorite case if you could bring some sort of verifiable information here.
If evps were verified what would be the point of discussing them here?
But no, you couldn't do that - you may as well quote fairy tales and it seems clear you would rather try to shift the burden of proof elsewhere - you will clearly never learn how real research is undertaken. I'm out.
In other words your answer is no to undertaking or writing any kind of research.

Yes, there is possibility you have more than one evil spirit around you, because they usually work as a team like wolf packs.

Once spirits told me in a EVP after I asked them to leave "Wolfs are grey and they are here to stay", since then I also called them a pack of wolfs.

I don't think they are bored Brian, they are having so much fun from your misery. Unfortunately, you invited them into your life one winter not knowing the circumstances of the outcome.

The inspiring and hopeful messages are to get your attention, because you had been ignoring them, and then once they got the attention, they simply return to being the personalities they are which is obviously evil. Try hard not to fall for any of their tactics, once they learn either way you ignore them they will play with you less.

I hear what you're saying about not trusting any of it, but just from experience, I just sense that some of the spirits that speak to me are different, they're not pushy like the other ones, they just give me a quick message and then go on their way

I've heard things like "you don't have to listen" and "don't do anything that you wouldn't normally do" (ie: don't let these negative hecklers force you to change your life)

I think that I'm past the point now where these negative earth bound spirits try to deceive me like that, they know that I'll see through it now rather quickly, that trick only worked in the beginning

and I don't want to allow them to make me become totally distrusting of everything, sometimes, you have to make a call and use your best judgement

like I said, the benevolent voices just say their message and move on, they don't stick around like the other ones

but what is happening to me has happened to people who engaged in spirit communication and had sensitivities for centuries, here's an account I found from the 1800's in an old spiritualist book

Bennington, .N.H., November 12, 1899."

"Dear Sir:

"As I have had some experience with undeveloped or evil-disposed spirits, I will briefly state my case. Five years ago this fall, I discovered that I was mediumistic, and very rapidly developed into a writing medium at first automatic, then inspirational, and finally, I became clairaudient. Soon, I had unmistakable test, and knew I was communicating with relatives and very dear friends. Having been a great skeptic all my life, it was so marvelous and astounding that I could not get satisfied, and passed much of my time writing. Ignorantly I opened the door for all grades of spirits to walk in, and being selfish and earthly, they stayed, controlling me to the exclusion of all my identified friends.

Finally, sad as it was, I was obliged to give to give up all intercourse with spirit-intelligences, and when they found that I would not write for them, they commenced talking, and kept it up tormenting me day and night, for several weeks. The more they found I was annoyed, the more persistent they were, and at last it became unbearable. I had to use all my strength of will to stop it, and I succeeded after a time. They threatened if I would not talk with them, that they would follow me to my death or make me insane. Then I thought it time to see who would conquer. My will was thoroughly aroused. I would not listen to their talk, and when sewing or driving, if alone, would repeat hyms and poetry, and when at the table, I was allowed to do all the talking. When retiring at night, I would read myself to sleep. They would wake me several times in the night, but I always had a book at hand, and would read myself to sleep again. If I relaxed my vigilance for one instant, they were there ready to commence their everlasting chatter and babble. It was nearly two weeks after I commenced this line of earnest, positive and stringent warfare that I got entirely rid of them. I have not been troubled by the talking since.

Once or twice a year I try to communicate with spirits by writing, but apparently the same evil influences - the same demons, always come, and will try to impersonate some of my friends, but I can readily distinguish the difference. I have about given up all expectations of ever being able to excercise my gift, for these evil-disposed, obsessing spirits will not allow it. I will kindly ask you not to publish my name in this connection, for I am extremely sensitive about it. I read an article in a Spiritualist paper once, saying "like attracts like". This I do not believe. Cetainly, it is not true in my case. It is more true that "fools rush in where angels fear to tread." I want no more of this obsessing spiritism."

Respectfully yours,

"N.H"

Edited by jerseyguy77

From my observations, these negative earthbound spirits are all about luring you in

they're like drug addicts and their drug is fear

they know who the sensitives are, even if the people themselves don't know it

so when people are experiencing mild paranormal activity in their homes, in alot of cases, I do believe that this is these negative earthbound spirits provoking people, trying to lure them to interact with them

a common responce would be to investigate it with EVP or such....but don't do that !!! , it's a trap

that's how one of my friends that I correspond with got into this mess

she started hearing footsteps in her house at night, decided to investigate in on her own through EVP to see if there was anyone there....and same thing that happened to me happened to her

they're trying to provoke you to interact with them and to give them a chance to attach so they can cause all sorts of problems for you and rachet up the fear

unless it's some extreme situation like in the movie Poltergeist where people are disappearing into television sets or something

trust me, ignoring it is the best thing you can do, they'll give up if you don't take the bait

Here's another account of this I found on the website of a paranormal investigation group, so this is nothing new, they lure you in, keep you interacting by dishing out the "Kool-Aid" (ie: telling you lies based on your personality that they think you'll fall for)....then they come to dominate you, manipulate you....they keep ratcheting up the fear....that's what they are after

We took on a case a few years back of a person who started watching all the ghost hunting TV shows and decided he was going to go out to a few claimed haunted locations to try and capture a few EVP (electronic voice phenomena). To his dismay, when he listened to the recordings he discovered that he had actually captured a few interesting voices. Well, one thing led to another and he became so obsessed with capturing EVP that he started doing it in his own home and, again to his dismay, he was capturing voices on his recorder.

After awhile of this he actually started hearing voices with his ear and not on his recorder. This is when we were called in. We did our best to help the individual and we came to the conclusion that it wasn't his house that was haunted -- it was him. We told him to stop recording the EVP and to have a cleansing done on the home, but he refused to listen and continued with his obsession.

It eventually got so bad that he cut off communications with his friends, family and us as well. To this day we have been unable to contact him, but his family has told us on occasion that he is not the same person he once was and that he spends most of his time alone talking to whatever followed him home. Could this be a pre-existing mental illness, an obsessive personality, or an evil entity that found a new victim?

Edited by jerseyguy77

and of course, EVP is far from the latest means of spirit communication.

there's been pictures coming through televisions, fax machines, even phone calls from the otherside (I know about them)

here's a very well made documentary about where the objective research is currently

I'm not pushing it on anyone, but it's here is you're interested, it's about an hour long

I have nothing against this research at all, but perhaps in the rush to research this objectively, we might forget that there is also a very real dark side out there as well......there is some truth to some of the darker stories out there, both past and present

I think people need to be informed about other peoples experiences with this kind of thing before they start doing it on their own, both the good and the bad, then they can make a better informed decision

unfortunately I just rushed in without researching this first and I paid a terrible price for it

https://www.youtube....h?v=KhG0PF5vud8

Edited by jerseyguy77

I clearly heard the words " your soul now belongs to me, the prince of darkness, I will now eat all your peanut butter," then I heard a methodical laugh. You better throw out that fan.

I hear what you're saying about not trusting any of it, but just from experience, I just sense that some of the spirits that speak to me are different, they're not pushy like the other ones, they just give me a quick message and then go on their way

I've heard things like "you don't have to listen" and "don't do anything that you wouldn't normally do" (ie: don't let these negative hecklers force you to change your life)

I think that I'm past the point now where these negative earth bound spirits try to deceive me like that, they know that I'll see through it now rather quickly, that trick only worked in the beginning

and I don't want to allow them to make me become totally distrusting of everything, sometimes, you have to make a call and use your best judgement

like I said, the benevolent voices just say their message and move on, they don't stick around like the other ones

Firstly Brian, thank you for showing us the 18th century account from an old spiritualist book, I found it very interesting, and I wouldn't disagree with the nature, personalities, torment and intentions of evil spirits.

Regarding the good and the bad spirits, they are very smart they know how to deceive. But, yes only at the start until a person realises their intentions, and the kind of games they play.

I'm glad you realised their intentions, and I obviously agree with many things you mentioned about evil entities.

Edited by Hudds

I clearly heard the words " your soul now belongs to me, the prince of darkness, I will now eat all your peanut butter," then I heard a methodical laugh. You better throw out that fan.

It's too late, $*!tt already hit the fan for Brian

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 2

that's how one of my friends that I correspond with got into this mess

she started hearing footsteps in her house at night, decided to investigate in on her own through EVP to see if there was anyone there....and same thing that happened to me happened to her

they're trying to provoke you to interact with them and to give them a chance to attach so they can cause all sorts of problems for you and rachet up the fear

Many unexplained footsteps, banging on walls, missing objects, whispering and exhales sounds are amongst many to make their presence known. One thing many people do wrong (although cannot help) is believing that something spiritual is with them in the same room, after hearing strange sounds and feeling of something watching. By believing we allow more activity from spirits, and once we are convinced, that's when manifestations start and torment.

If you didn't believe in that those objects had spirit attachments, you may have not encountered anything spiritual of such in your life Brian.

Agreed, just observing this malevolent sort all of these months, they are all about the set up

They will try and bait you into trying to interact with them

The best thing is to not play their game, don't take the bait

Do not do anything like EVP or try and communicate on your own

Just ignore it and they'll eventually move on once they realize your not going for their deception

• Like 1

Do not do anything like EVP or try and communicate on your own

From most of my experience with doing EVP, I received plenty of nonsense from spirits.

Many were lies, imitations of multiple humanoid voices, foul language and random reversed words.

Communications with spirits is not recommended, I agree Brian.

Edited by Hudds

Exactly

With this malevolent sort, everything they say is a lie, a half-truth or a riddle

They are serious Kool-Aid peddlers

The very first step in improving the situation is not to believe anything and I mean anything they say

Once they realize that you no longer are "drinking the Kool-Aid", they'll switch to just repeating the same nonsensical things over and over and over in an attempt to be as annoying as possible

These entities are all about creating an illusion of strength, but they only have as much strength as we give them

But again, I have heard some really inspiring things as well since I developed clairaudience

So I don't want it to seem like I'm dwelling on the malevolent sort too much, unfortunately, they are closer dimensionally and can mess with me the easiest but I've heard some very uplifting things as well

The benevolent spirits put a lot of emphasis on "usefulness"

They said something like "what we do for our fellow man" is very important

They've never approached me from one particular religious angle or belief system

But they did say that being "useful to our fellow man " was very important

So it's not all bad stuff I hear

But I'd rather go back to not having this perception, it's just not for me

I also heard a voice say to me once, and this is an exact quote "Always remember, a good spirit is more powerful than an evil one"

But yeah with these malevolent sort

If anyone thinks they are experiencing activity in their homes or such, I'm

Telling you from experience there's a good chance they're just baiting you

Benevolent spirits do not play games, they give you their message and then leave you in peace

Don't take the bait and try and and investigate or communicate on your own

That's more than likely what they want

Don't listen to anyone else, not on this forum or anywhere that tries to push you to "get evidence"

If I've learned nothing else it's that we have to go with our own intuition

If anyone pushes you to do something, ask yourself, do they have experience with this?...have they interacted with spirits face to face?

Use your intuition

These situations can seriously mess up a persons life

Just ignore it and the activity will pass.

If you're no fun for these negative spirits to mess with, they'll move on

but usually with the situtation that I'm in, where doing EVP turned into clairaudience

from everyone I correspond with that is dealing with this as well

we all started getting EVPs on our recordings rather quickly

it took me 2 weeks

another I speak to, it took 1 week

and another even got EVPs on her very first recording attempt ever

so if you find that the EVPs are coming almost seemingly too easy.......that's not a good sign, that means you're vulnerable

the time between capturing EVPs regularly and developing clairaudience is usually pretty quick too

for me it was just under two months, from what some others have told me of their accounts, it only took them a few weeks to start hearing things outside of the recordings

and actually, in alot of cases, the spirits tried to warn them off

one of my friends told me, she heard very early on "we're evil, go back, stop recording"

they might try and make the warning as scary as possible, but it's their way of warning you off

I remember hearing early on "Satan.....go back"

so if you hear a warning....heed it, they usually only warn you once, it's a matter of letting go of your curiosity

Exactly

With this malevolent sort, everything they say is a lie, a half-truth or a riddle

They are serious Kool-Aid peddlers

The very first step in improving the situation is not to believe anything and I mean anything they say

Once they realize that you no longer are "drinking the Kool-Aid", they'll switch to just repeating the same nonsensical things over and over and over in an attempt to be as annoying as possible

These entities are all about creating an illusion of strength, but they only have as much strength as we give them

Yes, you figured them out very well.

Evil spirits do create an illusion of strength, it's us humans who give them the strength by believing in, and feeding the entities with negativity and fear.

Edited by Hudds

I also heard a voice say to me once, and this is an exact quote "Always remember, a good spirit is more powerful than an evil one"

Interesting, how do you understand of what is the meaning of that quote?

Interesting, how do you understand of what is the meaning of that quote?

I think it was meant to tell me not to be influenced by the negative sort that was giving me the most trouble,

I admit I took to drinking for awhile just to escape from the voices

I think it was basically just meant to say, just because you're surrounded by alot of negative spirits, don't let them effect you, don't let their negativity influence you in anyway

stick to who you are as a person

Yes, you figured them out very well.

Evil spirits do create an illusion of strength, it's us humans who give them the strength by believing, negativity and fear.

exactly, but it's a tough process sometimes to get to the point where you realize that they're basically just putting up an illusion

I can easily see how in the first stages of this type of voices onslaught, where people would try to self-harm, in fact, I do know of cases of it

so even though, these "evil spirits" can't kill us, like the stuff you see in the movies, such as the Ring or something

in my opinion, they probably get alot of people to self-harm all the time, it's just usually not recognized for what it is

so they are still very dangerous and I'm sure have ruined countless lives throughout human history

Hudds,

did you get a chance to listen to the three attachments from my first EVP recording? they are on page 3 of this thread

aside from them, and the new one I just did, that's all I have left

when things were bad, I wanted nothing more to do with EVP so I closed my soundcloud account and most of my EVPs with it

I shouldn't have made this last recording, but like I said, at least it served as a kind of progress test for me, I don't hear as much on it as I used to hear on my earlier ones from last year