Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Sample

jerseyguy77

And another way to fight back against these malevolent spirits is to do what I'm doing

Spill the beans about their bag of tricks

They fricking hate it

They have literally punished me for it sometimes when I post online by causing intense physical sensations on me

These entities like to operate in the shadows, they hate when you shed light on them

And as much as they've caused me a ton of grief, I think perhaps to some degree they cause problems for much of the population at large by very subtle influences

I do know that they can slip thoughts into your mind hoping you'll

Pass it off as your own thoughts

Ever have stray random thoughts?....they can cause things like that

Perhaps sensitives are just more aware of them, but they perhaps secretly and subtly have an effect on everyone at one time or another in our lives

Hudds ,

Yes, I have experienced the exhale

On two occasions, through clairaudience, not EVP

Not only did I hear an exhale, I actually felt a cold chill/ breeze hit the back of my neck when it happened

Some of my perception is also visual, but not as much as hearing

I have on occassions seen orbs and small mist shoot past me in my home

It's always important to remember that no matter how menacing they can make their voices seem, at least on this plane of reality.....that's literally what you are dealing with....a tiny orb of energy floating around with a bad attitude

I am kind of glad I'm not alone in experiencing exhale sounds from evil entities.

Exhales were never heard on EVP, mainly at the bottom of my bedroom, next to me and in some rooms. The exhales most of time sounded like a angry beast, and very rare like a human. Either way they were to scare me, and make me feel uncomfortable. I admit it did work at first, but after a few times I got used to it and didn't care less. Can you tell me about the sound of the exhales you experienced?

I haven't seen any Orb, although shadows were seen sometimes.

The exhales I heard, they were quite loud

And the breath I felt on the back of my neck was actually quite cold

But everything they do is to try to freak us out

Our fear is like a big pile of cocaine to them

The key is to look at everything they do as just a cheap stunt and not let it phase you at all

Since I have gotten control of my emotions, I haven't had nearly as much activity as I did 6 months ago

And when I do see an orb or a mist dart past me, I'm just like "gee yeah wow..that's great"

Seriously...on some of these ghost hunting shows were they run through buildings screaming in fear.....that is was you do not want to do

The trick is to learn how to desensitize yourself to any abuse they throw at you

And for me, I have to accept the fact that my life will never be the same now, I had to learn to let go of how things used to be and learn how to adapt to this new situation

The truth is, these evil spirits have free will just like us, they aren''t going to leave me alone until they decide to

If intruders broke into your home, burning sage or throwing holy water at them wouldn't do a damn thing

Same thing with this situation, they aren't going to leave me alone until they decide it's just no more fun to torment me anymore

And the only thing I can do to speed that along is too not let anything they do effect me as much as possible

But it is a tough process

This whole damn experience has been one serious learning process

And again, I'm all for objective research into the afterlife

If you research the ITC material from the 90's, it's obvious that there is something to this

But there is also a very real dark side that lies between our world and Heaven

And though I have found a lot of similar accounts of what I've experienced from the 1800's

It seems like there has been a huge gap in real documenting of this type of spiritual attack in the last few decades mainly because it's either been misdiagnosed as mental illness

Or dumped off on a person's own negative "vibes" by skirt wearing poodle walking new agers who mistake negative feelings for negative spirits and think they can make it all better by singing Kumbaya

Evil spirits do more than put off bad vibes, they mess up your head, and cause real unmistakable phenomenon that most don't seem to want to believe in these days

This stuff is real and we ignore the dark side at our own peril

The best thing to do is to put it all out there on the table for discussion so we can get the most accurate picture of what's involved with all of this

Does anyone know of software for cleaning up audio? Or how to use it, or want to try if I emailed the clip...I would just like to hear the voice more clearly. Kind of like polishing a stone you found. Lol. Except this one isn't very pretty, it called me a wh*re.

Free audio noise cleaning software for PC can be downloaded, such as "Audacity" which has noise filtering options.

• Like 1

The exhales I heard, they were quite loud

And the breath I felt on the back of my neck was actually quite cold

But everything they do is to try to freak us out

Our fear is like a big pile of cocaine to them

The key is to look at everything they do as just a cheap stunt and not let it phase you at all

Since I have gotten control of my emotions, I haven't had nearly as much activity as I did 6 months ago

And when I do see an orb or a mist dart past me, I'm just like "gee yeah wow..that's great"

Seriously...on some of these ghost hunting shows were they run through buildings screaming in fear.....that is was you do not want to do

Many times the exhales I heard were also loud.

I agree fear is like a drug to these entities, without fear they are almost useless.

If intruders broke into your home, burning sage or throwing holy water at them wouldn't do a damn thing

There is one herb called "Myrrh" which is quite effective to ward off most human intruders because it really stinks! LOL

I don't really believe any more burning sage, or holy water would ward off evil spirits, maybe also depends on how the spirits view a person. Yet being fearless, positive and ignorance seem to work best best in many cases.

When you're talking about a noise you hear during some other background noise like a fan or running water, most people will figure it to be pareidolia.

People argue that about ghostboxes, too, though, and I don't think everything heard on those can be chalked up to pareidolia. If you haven't had the experience, then it becomes difficult to convey it. There are some things that I've heard that are obviously answers to extremely personal questions. So in my opinion, there's something to it. Whether or not it's helpful, well, that's another question. I don't think so, and I don't really recommend getting into EVP too deeply.

If on the other hand you still want to play with EVP, at least turn off your fan. You shouldn't need it. If something wants to communicate with you, it doesn't need your fan.

When you're talking about a noise you hear during some other background noise like a fan or running water, most people will figure it to be pareidolia.

People argue that about ghostboxes, too, though, and I don't think everything heard on those can be chalked up to pareidolia. If you haven't had the experience, then it becomes difficult to convey it. There are some things that I've heard that are obviously answers to extremely personal questions. So in my opinion, there's something to it. Whether or not it's helpful, well, that's another question. I don't think so, and I don't really recommend getting into EVP too deeply.

If on the other hand you still want to play with EVP, at least turn off your fan. You shouldn't need it. If something wants to communicate with you, it doesn't need your fan.

Yeah, when I hear stuff through a background noise, it's typically either a voice that seems to be going along with the rhythm of the noise....this is where yes, pareidolia is probably a factor sometimes....sometimes I'm just hearing bits and pieces of phrases so, yeah, sometimes I do feel that my mind is instinctively filling in some gaps

but other times a clear voice just seems to jump out of the background noise

and when I do hear them through a background noise, I notice that it always has to be a steady background noise. Not to open myself up here for jokes about talking appliances, but for example, I will hear voices come in over a fan or air conditioner, but not say my dish washer, which is just as loud, but the noise fluctuates. So I don't think these spirits can utilize that noise as well.

but I've also heard just straight voices in silent enviroments and I hear alot of whispery stuff to

before I started getting into this subject, I would say I never really thought that there was anything to psychic or extrasensory perceptions....but this experience has certainly tought me that they are indeed a reality

and with Ghost Boxes, I never used them (I was only actually doing EVP regularly for about 2 months before the stuff hit the fan and I stopped) but I knew a few guys that would record swaring that came over on them, being that swaring wouldn't be permitted on radio broadcast

but there's recordings of phone calls from the other side, there's alot of evidence out there, but it seems that mainstream science isn't ready to touch this subject much at the present time

but here's a short 5 minute youtube clip of some recorded phone calls from the otherside

Brian

Anything new? Have you been doing more EVP or packed it in, for now?

Hi Hudds,

I've packed it in for now...EVP isn't my calling really, but I'm glad that I didn't hear as much on these last two I did as I was hearing months ago

I'm going to focus on helping others that get into this terrible situation......I just found another account of it today

And I am always willing to share what I learn about these malevolent earthbound types....they are messing with me, but also revealing their bag of tricks to me at the same time

It's all about desensitizing yourself to their tricks...then you take away their power

I''ll send you a PM shortly

But again I have to stress to anyone reading this

It's wise to investigate other people's experiences when getting involved in these things

Learn from what others have shared and make your own choices

Everything comes down to you and your intuition...that is why God gave it to us...if you truly know yourself....put your trust in it

As I stated, from my year of dealing with these malevolent earthbound spirits....if you are experiencing any activity, I truly believe that in most cases, they are just baiting people

I fell for their deceptions and paid dearly.......but don't take the bait, remember, the world does 't need anymore EVPs, sometimes there is a terrible price to pay for trying to

Peak behind the veil

There is another world out there... There is a real Heaven...I don't doubt that....but between us and Heaven there are a lot of lost souls who never learned to think about anything or anyone other than themselves

They are both dangerous and yet full of S@&T at the same time

Tread with caution

Hi Hudds,

I've packed it in for now...EVP isn't my calling really, but I'm glad that I didn't hear as much on these last two I did as I was hearing months ago

I'm going to focus on helping others that get into this terrible situation......I just found another account of it today

And I am always willing to share what I learn about these malevolent earthbound types....they are messing with me, but also revealing their bag of tricks to me at the same time

It's all about desensitizing yourself to their tricks...then you take away their power

I''ll send you a PM shortly

PM received, Brian

That was an extremely long message, yet it was surely worth the read.

I agree with most of things in that message, and it all makes sense.

Well, I hope you have taken in all the advice, and remember slowly but surely all will be good, you will almost feel like it never ever happened. You surely can't turn the time back, but surely do what you can, Brian