Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Sample

jerseyguy77

Everyone's a critic.

Harte

Hudds,

Well I'm snowed in here in New Jersey, so out of boredom and some serious stupidity on my part, I did another recording session last night

(I'm not following my own advice very well....but at least these past few recordings are a sort of progress test, I only hear one response on this one)

this time with no fan

I got something on it, it's still faint so crank the volume all the way up

https://soundcloud.c...ecording-no-fan

I heard either two or three responses, can't understand what they said though?

They always seem to speak in a similar way, it reminded of my old recordings.

and to just spill the beans more about these malevolent spirts and their bag of tricks

like I said, they will form their deception around you, your personality....and when they stike they'll probably do it in a way that they think will cause you the most fear

for example, if you're even a little religious, you can make a safe bet that at some point they'll throw a religious spin on things

with me, when I started hearing the really faint EVPS better, it reached a point where I was getting names, and supposed personal info about these spirits that I was in communication with

well one of the regular names I would hear would be Lucy

but when these evil spirits finally did turn malevolent on me.....guess what....now Lucy became Lucifer

they'll play clever tricks like that...to mess with your head

when these evil spirits attack someone, it's not like in the movies all the time,....yes, I did experience some poltergeist activity, so they do use that kind of thing to rachet up the fear in you....kind of their form shock & awe

but their main attack is going to be against your mind, they mess with your head, they try and cripple you with fear so that they can easily manipulate you

yes, if you can hold out long enough, it becomes obvious that they are really much much weaker that they let on

but in the beginning, these things are extremely dangerous

I'm sure they've destroyed countless lives.....but they do it in a way that it won't be recognized for what it really is

I'm sure that it's also a major advantage to them, that the way they attack their victims is identical to what alot of cases of mental illness are diagnosed as........they are very very clever and manipulative

Edited by jerseyguy77

Everyone's a critic.

Harte

I fail to understand you, unfortunately.

How do you find your comment to be of a critical nature?

I heard either two or three responses, can't understand what they said though?

They always seem to speak in a similar way, it reminded of my old recordings.

I hear a female voice saying "yes" or "yeah" in response to my question....then there's also some fainter whispery stuff at the end that I can't make out

Hey! Tryin' to make a joke over here!

Harte

it's cool.....I do realize that talking fans and refrigorators and such sounds absurd, but in some matters....the truth is stranger than fiction

I'm definately hearing stuff on these Hudds

Were they all from a single secession ?

Hearing some malevolent sounding ones

For me.... As weird as this sounds, there's been this one voice that has been the

Most tormenting of them all..it's been around since the beginning....it actually sounds like the voice of a teenage girl, but it's been one of the most relentless

These EVP's were recorded in many sessions, over two years.

Regarding that teenage girl voice imitation, does that still happen? or has it also faded away.

I hear a female voice saying "yes" or "yeah" in response to my question....then there's also some fainter whispery stuff at the end that I can't make out

I did hear the "yes" part but couldn't understand the other response, it sounded more like a hiccup, I also heard almost identical voice and same response also hiccup sound in of my EVP sessions, how strange?.

Edited by Hudds

These EVP's were recorded in many sessions, over two years.

Regarding that teenage girl voice imitation, does that still happen? or has it also faded away.

the teenage girl voice I hear has always been around, even from when I was first doing EVP recordings, but she went from benevolent to tormenting, but she's never left

another thing to this is, these manevolent spirits can throw their voices in a way, make it sound like many voices are speaking to you all at once, but it's really all coming from a single spirit

there were times during my worst days back in the spring, where I'd be outside smoking a cigarette (or several...it's part of the situation) on a windy day and it would literally sound as if thousands of voices were heckling me....it was like an entire football stadium was harassing me, they could manipulate every bit of subtle soundwaves from the wind rushing through leaves to create this overwhelming effect

it was rather terrifying

but the one individual who helped me out the most with this, who also went through it, mentioned that these malevolent spirits throw their voices like that to make it seem like there's many and you feel more overwhelmed

he even gave me a test to try,....ask the spirits to all speak at once in a more quiet enviroment, more often they can't create this effect then, because it's really just one or a much smaller number of spirits, and they can't each maintain the different voices with the same intensity at the same time

they are all about illusions, and they often create illusions from many different sources of soundwaves

Edited by jerseyguy77

and when you first start hearing them outside of just the recordings, it's not usually full force right away

it's most often a steady escalation...this I think is in part, because it actually takes a little time for these spirits to adjust to you, to your energy, to how sound travels through your particular ear canals....when you strain to hear all of the really faint EVPs, you're in essence tuning into them and they are tuning into you

but there usually is a point where they hit with full force.....for me it was literally over the course of a single morning, I was at work and had to leave, the voices just literally exploded all around me to an extreme degree

what these negative earthbound spirits do in the begining is attack your stomach and your sleep routine

for the first few weeks, every time I lay down in bed to go to sleep, I would feel a finger come up out of the mattress and poke me in the lower back....no bs, that's what it felt like, literally a finger poking me in the back as I was trying to get to sleep.

so needless to say, getting enough sleep became a problem....I was averaging only about 4 hours a night for like 3 weeks straight

I did start taking over the counter sleep aids, but things were just so intense and terrifying at this point that they didn't really do much

another thing they would do is, a single voice would get right up close to one of my ears and just make this annoying humming sound....so with that, and the finger poking me in the back.....getting some sleep became a serious problem

they would also create other physical sensations on my body like weird vibration sensations and sometimes a slight stinging sensation

eating also became a problem.....whether it was something they were doing...or just the overwhelming terror of the situation I was in, I could hardly eat a thing for weeks.

so needless to say I was in a very weakend mental and physical state at this time, I basically just stayed in bed all day enduring their torments, or I would go outside and smoke cigaretter after cigarette....often having to deal with the football stadium effect out there

it wasn't until I got a prescription of Ambien that I started to get some real sleep again

but yeah, one of the first tactics of these maleveolent entities when they strike a sensitive is to go after your sleep and eating

Edited by jerseyguy77

they can also manipulate technology to some degree

for example, when I was at the doctors office getting my prescription of Ambien,

I got a text that said "WE ARE HERE!!!"

so they either sent the text directly, or they some how can go back into your text history....find a brief relative text that you will easily misinterpret now in this situation...and they make it resend some how

now I'm sure I had many text on my phone history that said something like that, probably from when someone was picking me up to go somewhere or something

but literally right then and there as I was speaking to the doctor

this is their form of "shock & awe" to freak you out....they pulled quite a few stunts like that on me

fear seems to give them more ability to do things like that.....it's like their drug

since I've gotten control of my emotions, nothing like that has happend

Edited by jerseyguy77

like I said, my mentor back when I first started recording EVP, also looks for and finds them in regular day to day broadcast, I know he found a few in a NASA broadcast once, and also in a press conference for something

some people hear EVPS better than others, but there are often very loud and clear ones that everyone can hear

but I'm convinced that there's all this much more subtle chatter from other dimensions around us at all times....just like radio broadcast

when I focused my ears in and could hear all of those really faint EVPs, it was like I had attuned my ears in to hearing chatter from....well, someplace else...it was more than voices, I heard cars, and gunshots

one of the guys that used to give me pointers on EVP told me once, that he had heard what sounded like a night club once, with crowds and music....another time he heard what sounded like a riot going on

one time he heard a voice on one of his recordings and he asked him if they used equipment to communicate like this, and he got a response back "yes, we use equipment".......so who knows what's going on around us, invisible to the eye (for most)

and most of the people I correspond with who got hit with this condition, when they were recording, we all seemed to start getting regular EVPs rather quickly....like days or just a few weeks most often

so I think we all probably have other dormant perceptions that we just aren't aware of and stay dormant within us for the most part (except if we activate them somehow)

I'm not sure if we all have this to some degree, if it's hereditary......is it in our DNA?....did our very distant ancestors communicate with the spirit realms more and these abilites are somehow passed on down the line in the genes?

I simply don't know

but I am convinced that there's all sorts of stuff going on all around us all the time that we just don't usually perceive (which in most cases, is probably a good thing)

just as there's a Heaven

it seems some of the more hellish dimensions are closer to the physical plane, and there are risk running into to it from things like doing EVP for some

Edited by jerseyguy77

I fail to understand you, unfortunately.

How do you find your comment to be of a critical nature?

I was talking about your comment.

Harte

So pls be patient. And these guys will help you into the jacket with the very long sleeves.

• Like 1

and another trick of this malevolent sort is to play "good cop, bad cop"

when they hit full force, the voices are pretty much all menacing

mostly they try and demotivate you

they'll call out and focus on every little character flaw that you have, they make every little thing out to be a big deal and they basically try and make you feel like the most evil person in the world

but, then a few benevolent voices show up on the scene, but the things they say are really just more mind games in themselves

like I would often hear a friendly voice say, in regards to how I was dealing with the situation...."you're doing the right thing, but for the wrong reason"

I didn't know what the hell that meant and nor was it explained to me.....it just left me more confused....so they throw in these friendly voices...that act like they're helping, but they speak in riddles and mind twisters

now, I do honestly believe that I've heard from real good spirits as well, there's just a difference about them

they don't speak in riddles, they say things that are right to the point...such as "hey....you don't have to listen" and "don't believe everything you hear" (which is the way out of the worst of it)

another thing the malevolent ones tried was to offer me a way out of the situation

their offer was to let me off the hook if I stopped thinking about spirits

so I was hearing menacing spirit voices pretty much 24/7, feeling sensations on my body, hearing banging on walls, had a door kicked open on me,

but it would all go away if I just stopped thinking about it

they can be real b*******

So pls be patient. And these guys will help you into the jacket with the very long sleeves.

I can provide many more accounts of this if you like, the exact take doesn't matter to me....we can spin it that EVP drives people crazy....in a non-paranormal way, the situation turns out the same

all I know is that audio pareidolia doesn't kick open doors

Brian

What's your take on what I told you about some of your EVP voices and words sounding kind of identical to mines?

Edited by Hudds

Brian

What's your take on what I told you about some of your EVP voices and words sounding kind of identical to mines?

I've heard these voices in so many different ways over the past year it's hard to tell, both on EVPS and through my clairaudience. There's just so many different ways I hear them, with different characteristics.

mostly, I just hear them like a regular voice...but fainter

but when I hear them over a background noise, alot of times there's a weird distortion quality to them

but not all the time, sometimes an clearer voice will jump out over a background noise

I've heard alot of whispery voices to

one of the guys who used to give me pointers when I first started out doing EVP said alot of times, the voices on EVPs can sound the same, but that doesn't mean they are coming from the same spirit.......it's about the frequency they are coming in on, he had this to say about it:

"One thing to keep in mind is that even though you may hear the same higher pitched voice in different recordings....they are not coming from the same person.

Its about the frequency range they are coming through on. In the case of the higher pitched responses, that is approx 1,000 Hertz or 1KHz - (give or take)

Same goes for the lower pitched responses. The lower voice you hear in this recording may be similar to another recording but again....its just the frequency range."

he also did tell me that it's easier to for us to hear these malevolent sort (they are dimensionally closer to us)

he said there's a whole different quality to some of the others voices he hears that are not the "heckler-tricksters" typically....I've just heard so many variations that it's hard to tell

I do think to a degree, they can make themselves sound like whatever they want

one of my friends who I correspond with who also got this through EVP, said one of the trickster voices that decieved her the most had a voice that sounded like Marilyn Monroe

so there's just too many confusing aspects there for me to say for sure which group sounds like what, etc....

Edited by jerseyguy77

these malevolent ones, their greatest weapon is to entrench their illusions into your mind

yes, they can do some of the things that you see in horror movies, like move objects (though I think you have to be putting off alot of fear for them to do this)

but their main attack is against your mind....they will try and freak you out as much as possible and get you to "drink the Kool-Aid"

I have found alot of people over the past year since this has all started for me, and many of us have our own spiritual beliefs and personal take on the situation

me personally, from all of the reading I've done....I've found the most accounts of this in the old spiritist writings from the 1800's.

Kardec wrote about inexperienced people with perceptions being easy prey for malevolent earthbound spirits....to me, I think he hit the nail on the head right there

but some of the others I correspond with have their own spiritual beliefs, some think it's a lesser degree of demonic possession. And that's what they think...I've learned to just share our experiences and learn what we can from each other without trying to sway peoples opinions one way or the other

I have never for one moment felt controlled or possessed by these malevolent spirits. It's more of an intrusion and harassment situation....so I think one has to be careful throwing out the term demons or demonic possession. These evil spirits will use your personal beliefs against you as much as possible, so one has to be careful not to give them unwarranted "street cred" by throwing a label on them that you can't be sure about.....that would be playing into their hands.....they would love that, and it would only make the situation worse.

I realized early on that it's ok to simply say "I don't know" to alot of this.....and to go with my gut instict and intuition

I have learned that over time, that the illusion that one of these evil spirits potrays, is not really who they are behind the mask that they wear....sometimes you can "catch them on a bad day" and they let some of their true selfs slip through the cracks.....infact, that's how this situation typically progresses.....they put up a big scary front at first....but if you can hold out and desensitize yourself to their abuse, once they run through their bag of tricks.....they will accidently slip up more often and let their real personalities slip through .

Edited by jerseyguy77

What I am trying to say Brian, is that why do you think spirits I captured here in the UK and the spirits you captured in USA response in the same way? Some words and sounds are almost identical to the ones I captured in my old EVP's, it's like they are programmed to say similar things in responses, weird!

Another thing this malevolent type likes to do when they first attack is instill paranoia

like I said, one of the first things that they do is try and deprive you of sleep and attack your stomach so that you're barely eating

before long you will be in a very weakend state

this is also when they like to pull their "shock & awe" stunts to further beat you down and freak you out

one of my friends told my that they tried to convince her not to leave her house, that everyone outside was plotting against her

I can't stress this enough, they do everything that they can to get you into such a weakend state that it is very difficult to step outside of the situation and look at it clearly....they basically try and pull you away from reality

they would very much love for you to stay in your room all of the time and give them more opportunity to work on entrenching their illusions into your mind

the first step in beating them.....you have to stop "Drinking the Kool-Aid"

don't believe, don't believe, don't believe anything that they say.......it's the only way out

yes, they can pull some extraordinary stunts like move objects, bang on walls, etc......and talk to you in all sorts of menacing sounding voices

it may seem like they are using "magic"....but the only way out is to realize that they are not......everything they do is through some form of trickery

one of the guys that helped me out alot told me this:

"The most important step to overcoming them, then, is to take away their power by unmasking the hows and whys of what they do. For example, you have already noticed that the voices were weaker in the beginning and progressively became more distinct and oppressive as time went on. The real reason that it slowly happened this way is because these entities were actually being forced to adapt to your energy vibrations and learning how to manipulate sound waves as they travel to your inner ear canal. To explain, let's look at EVPs, for example. An EVP is captured by recording empty audio in a silent room, in hopes that when the recording is played back, voices will be present. Now, it may seem that the voices mysteriously manifest in the recorded audio without cause, but this isn't actually the case. What is really happening is that earthbound spirits are tuning themselves to manipulate low-frequency sound waves as they travel to the

recorder's microphone, so that while their voices cannot be heard while the session is recording live, they can be heard when the session is played back and amplified. Since the spirits are subtlely manipulating normally inaudible sound waves as they travel to the recorder's microphone, only the recorder picks it up.

In effect, for these earthbound spirits to communicate with you, they have essentially done the same thing as with the recorder: Over time, they've learned how to manipulate low-frequency sound waves as they bounce off your ear drums, so that only you can hear the voices. This is why nobody can hear them but you. They're actually manipulating sound waves as they enter your inner ear canal. Their voices are so quiet that no one could possibly hear them but you. While they can make it sound as if they're speaking very far away, what they're actually doing is waiting for distant sound waves to reach your ear drum, and they then twist the sound waves so that what would normally sound like a refrigerator hum or an air conditioner vent now sounds like a subtle, reverberating voice. Since they're spirits, they don't actually have voices of their own, so the only way they can communicate audibly is by manipulating pre-existing audio into distinguishable speech"

nothing will improve until you stop drinking the Kool-Aid they dish out and realize their strength is all an illusion

yes, I very much wish that I didn't hear them at all any more....but they don't scare me anymore, the fear is gone....now they are just a serious pain in the butt

so there may not always be 100% solutions to something like this, but we do have the power within ourselves to take control of the situation

it's with us all along, we just have to take it back from them

Edited by jerseyguy77

What I am trying to say Brian, is that why do you think spirits I captured here in the UK and the spirits you captured in USA response in the same way? Some words and sounds are almost identical to the ones I captured in my old EVP's, it's like they are programmed to say similar things in responses, weird!

yes, from some of the different accounts of this form of spiritual attack that I've found they often do use the same words and phrases alot of the times.

it's like these malevolent spirits have a play book they go by

they are literally about going from stage to stage in their abuse

for example, once you realize that everything they say is a complete pile of @%&

they then typically switch over to repeating meaningless phrases over and over and over in an attempt to be as disruptive to you as possible.

they are all about doing anything that they can to keep your attention focused on them

and they also have common things that they say to lure people in

ever notice that there's alot of EVP recordings on Youtube that have a voice that says "Help Me"

they pulled that one on me....with major consequences....the old "Help Me" EVP is one of their most common tricks

they're trying to play on a persons empathy to get you to further interact with them and give them a chance to attach or cause you all sorts of problems

this malevolent sort, they are very predatory

From my own observations, they are all about luring people in and setting them up

so if one is experiencing mild paranormal activity around their home....there is a very good chance that they are trying to bait you

they want you to try and communicate with them..start doing something like EVP, ....don't take the bait.....ignore it

unless it's really extreme or something, then maybe get help....but I would never recommend trying to communicate on your own

I do believe that these entities know exactly who is more sensitive and they will thus target and try to lure those individuals in

Edited by jerseyguy77

yes, from some of the different accounts of this form of spiritual attack that I've found they often do use the same words and phrases alot of the times.

it's like these malevolent spirits have a play book they go by

they are literally about going from stage to stage in their abuse

I agree, It does seem like evil spirits go by a book, or all of them been through some form of training at one point.

Everything they do does go from stage to stage, I learnt that from my own experiences and from many others personally and on the internet, and from you Brian.

The stages they go from is always similar, but not in order yet it depends on the victims of what they allow.

I have never heard from anyone or read anywhere on the internet about evil spirits exhaling to either frighten or to cause a nuisance, have you experienced any exhale sounds? Maybe mine are one of those rare cases.

Edited by Hudds

Hudds ,

Yes, I have experienced the exhale

On two occasions, through clairaudience, not EVP

Not only did I hear an exhale, I actually felt a cold chill/ breeze hit the back of my neck when it happened

Some of my perception is also visual, but not as much as hearing

I have on occassions seen orbs and small mist shoot past me in my home

It's always important to remember that no matter how menacing they can make their voices seem, at least on this plane of reality.....that's literally what you are dealing with....a tiny orb of energy floating around with a bad attitude