Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Sample

jerseyguy77

and I would have stayed in bad shape, "drinking the Kool-Aid" for much longer, but what really turned my situation around, was, someone who saw one of my threads on another forum, reached out to me

he had gone through the same exact experience that I was going through

when I first read his emails, it was like he had been reading my mail, everything that he described going through himself was almost exactly the same as what I was dealing with

he explained to me that these negative earthbound spirits, when they attach, they go through a set routine of harassment

he layed it all out for me, point by point....and he was 100% spot on in everything that he said would happen as time progressed

so getting help from others that went through this was a great help as well....literally my first few messages from him turned the entire situation around for me, and took away most of the fear

from then on, I stopped "drinking the Kool-Aid"

Hudds,

did you get a chance to listen to the three attachments from my first EVP recording? they are on page 3 of this thread

aside from them, and the new one I just did, that's all I have left

when things were bad, I wanted nothing more to do with EVP so I closed my soundcloud account and most of my EVPs with it

I shouldn't have made this last recording, but like I said, at least it served as a kind of progress test for me, I don't hear as much on it as I used to hear on my earlier ones from last year

No, not yet Brian, I didn't get a chance to listen as I been very busy, I will do either tonight or tomorrow and let you know what I heard.

The last recording has served a progress test for you, it's all good. I don't think many people heard anything on there, apart from us, the voices were in a distance barely noticed. You know, it's kind of funny how all these critters sound similar!

I will attach raw EVP's of mine on here soon, for you and others to listen.

Edited by Hudds

It is a psychological thing - its caused by the paredolia effect - similar to what people hear when they play recordings backwards and hear satanic messages -

(or rather - want to hear them)

Just the other night while falling asleep - I thought I heard jumbled and soft distorted voices coming from outside the window.

When in fact - all it was...was the changing and purring sound of the air conditioning unit - due to the compressor keeping the thermostats temperature controlled.

There are often odd sounds that are heard due to many electrical appliances. (when in doubt tho - call the electrician)

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

- Hamlet

http://www.itcbridge...ent.php?id=6992

Edited by jerseyguy77

Brian

I downloaded all three files and listened carefully,

File 1: I heard a spirit but couldn't make out what it said in response to you, do you know what was the reply?

File 2: I heard a clear "NO" in response to your question.

File 3: Again a response to your question, but I couldn't understand what the spirit said?

Although I couldn't understand of what was being said in both files, I am aware the way evil spirits talk and am very familiar with their voices. You have captured voices of spirits in all three EVP files, without a doubt.

Edited by Hudds

Hi Hudds,

Thank you for listening to those recordings

I did originally post these recordings on an ITC forum where people submit their evidence

There's a link on page 2 of this thread, my friend Ron (Arizona EVP) over at that forum ran the recording through a filter, there are actually many faint responses on it that I could once hear but I don't any longer (which is a good sign)

But the clearer responses are

In recording 1...a deep voice replays " OK"

In recording 2......a whispery voices replies "NO"

In recording 3.....a deep voice replies "Jenny" and at the very end a clear voice says "Chris"

Yeah I hear the voices in many different ways

If it's over a background noise like a fan, sometimes there's a distortion to the voices and it seems to flow with the noise, this is when yes, a lot of times my mind could be influencing what I hear, because sometimes I ' m just hearing bits and pieces of the sentences so the mind can sometimes try and fill in the gaps instinctively

But there are other occassions where a loud and clear voice just seems to jump out from a background noise, with no distortion to it, it sounds like a regular voice, and it just literally jumps out of the noise

Other times I hear a lot of whispery voices

But also, though fainter now than before, I just hear them like they were regular voices, like people talking to you in the same room, but usually a bit fainter

Other times there's this weird effect as if the voices are coming from very far away, I hear it like that when I'm out doors a lot....I can hear the voices but it sounds like it's originating off in the distance....it's hard to describe

But other times, yeah , it's like they're right up in my ear

So there are many different ways I hear them through clairaudience

But all in all, it's faded away a lot more now that where I was months ago....which is good news for me and hopefully a sign that this pereception will continue to close up further as time goes on

Hi Hudds,

Thank you for listening to those recordings

I did originally post these recordings on an ITC forum where people submit their evidence

There's a link on page 2 of this thread, my friend Ron (Arizona EVP) over at that forum ran the recording through a filter, there are actually many faint responses on it that I could once hear but I don't any longer (which is a good sign)

But the clearer responses are

In recording 1...a deep voice replays " OK"

In recording 2......a whispery voices replies "NO"

In recording 3.....a deep voice replies "Jenny" and at the very end a clear voice says "Chris"

Interesting, the 3rd files answers seem just random names evil spirits usually come up with to confuse someone.

Below are a few of my EVP's, I didn't filter them or edit the sound they are raw files, so listen carefully.

Because most files are almost 250kb I can only upload either one or two per quote.

Edited by Hudds

I'll check these out

as far as names, yeah, that's how I got lured in by these malevolent type when I first started doing EVP. And I fully admit, I was totally naive and didn't research other peoples experiences

but what they did to me was pretend to be the spirits of people that I knew or knew of.

one claimed to be the spirit of a relative of my next door neighbor, which made sense to me at the time, that they would be close by keeping an eye on that family

one claimed that she was the spirit of a local woman that had died in a car accident, I remembered reading about it in the paper

and then eventually, once they lured me in that far, then I eventually came to believe that I was speaking to the spirits of my relatives that had passed on

so that's how they suckered me in, they are very clever. They will adopt their deception about what they think will work and what you are likely to fall for.

many experienced mediums say they can tell when a spirit is lying about their identity, but I certainly couldn't, I was a total rookie at the time, I still can't tell who is who but like I said, some of the voices that say benevolent things, there's just something different about them, they are not pushy and intrusive, they just say what they have to say and then they move on, sometimes they'll come back, but it's usually weeks between when I hear from them again

the malevolent sort, just stick around and harass me constantly (unless I can focus my mind on something else and block them out)

but unless you really have a good grasp of any particular extrasensory perception that you have concerning this, it's next to impossible to be 100% certain that you're not being lied to

they can pull stuff out of your memory, they see and hear your thoughts, they can go through your home and look through things, and you'd never be the wiser

if your perception is more visual (which I've had a little of but not much at all), they can appear as anyone

and then when they finally turn malevolent on you, ....again, they do it in a way that is likely to cause you the most fear

for example, if you're even a little religious...they'll put a religious spin on things, like they told me that I was possessed by Lucifer

they throw out all of this crazy scary sounding stuff, like they're going to kill you soon....and in the beginning, you're simply so freaked out about the whole thing, you don't know what's going on, and you're basically motionless and confused and easier to manipulate....that's what they want

however, yes, they are very clever indeed, but sometimes they get carried away, they go too far with dishing out the Kool-Aid, they keep switching story lines on you. It's almost like they can't stop coming up with new lies. they're like compulsive liars

so eventually you start to see through their charade and it becomes clear that "you're not possessed by Lucifer" (in my case) and that everything else they've been telling you is all lies

and like I said, I found others that went through this experience eventually and they shared their stories with me...and it was much the same

to a degree, these malevolent spirits customize their attacks based on what will work to each individual

but in a more general sense they seem to follow a specific routine of harassment, that one individual who went through this layed it all out for me, he even told me for stuff to look for that hadn't happened to me yet at the time, but eventually did....he was spot on

these entities go from one stage of deception to the next to the next

Edited by jerseyguy77

I'm definately hearing stuff on these Hudds

Were they all from a single secession ?

Hearing some malevolent sounding ones

For me.... As weird as this sounds, there's been this one voice that has been the

Most tormenting of them all..it's been around since the beginning....it actually sounds like the voice of a teenage girl, but it's been one of the most relentless

Brian

File 1: I heard a spirit but couldn't make out what it said in response to you, do you know what was the reply?

File 3: Again a response to your question, but I couldn't understand what the spirit said?

Although I couldn't understand of what was being said in both files, I am aware the way evil spirits talk and am very familiar with their voices. You have captured voices of spirits in all three EVP files, without a doubt.

Sounds like static to me. I want get what your smoking tho.

I'm definately hearing stuff on these Hudds

Were they all from a single secession ?

Hearing some malevolent sounding ones

For me.... As weird as this sounds, there's been this one voice that has been the

Most tormenting of them all..it's been around since the beginning....it actually sounds like the voice of a teenage girl, but it's been one of the most relentless

How? Is anyone else hearing anything?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

- Hamlet

http://www.itcbridge...ent.php?id=6992

Brian

Eh! - wake the hell up - and get out more often you guys.

images%2087_zpskukmiidj.jpg

Anyone any good at EVP want to take a crack at this:

I've written before about hearing voices coming in over things like fans, etc...

Here's an example, anyone else hear it over the sound of the fan? it's faint, but there... I do believe

https://soundcloud.c...session-1-17-16

I'm hearing it.

Sounds like a man's voice.

I think he's saying you should blow him.

Harte

• Like 1

I'm hearing it.

Sounds like a man's voice.

I think he's saying you should blow him.

Harte

Well - I wanted to be a little less prudent.

But - if the cap fits ...well .....

Uhh...I knew this crowd would show up eventually

What took you so long?

Did you fall asleep in your air chair?

Hey! Tryin' to make a joke over here!

Harte

What took you so long?

The fan spirits mentioned it - so I obeyed.

• Like 1

Hudds,

Well I'm snowed in here in New Jersey, so out of boredom and some serious stupidity on my part, I did another recording session last night

(I'm not following my own advice very well....but at least these past few recordings are a sort of progress test, I only hear one response on this one)

this time with no fan

I got something on it, it's still faint so crank the volume all the way up

https://soundcloud.c...ecording-no-fan

Edited by jerseyguy77

I want get what your smoking tho.

I am not smoking anything to stimulate my mind. Thank you for taking the time out to listen, very much appreciated.

Hey! Tryin' to make a joke over here!

Harte

I don't think that was very funny, more or so being disrespectful to Brian