Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most our problems caused by usless immigrants

Zinc12

Why wont the government just spit it out and tell the truth, we have a serious immigration crisis and many of these immigrants are useless and a burden to the country.

We don't have a housing crisis, we have an immigration crisis. If the government wasn't so busy pumping the country full of immigrants we wouldn't have problems housing them.

We don't have an NHS crisis, we have an immigration crisis. Last time you went to the doctors or hospital did you look at who made-up the majority in the waiting room...yes immigrants.

We don't have an unemployment crisis, we have an immigration crisis. Yes a large percentage of immigrants come to suck on the benefit system and commit benefit fraud, sub letting council housing, working and claiming benefits or just plane lazy on benefits since they arrived and will still be on benefits the day they go out in a box. Worked in housing and dealt with these people every day.

We don't have a public transport crisis, we have an immigration crisis, too many people and the transport system struggles.

We don't have an education crisis, we have an immigration crisis. Classrooms full of immigrants who slowdown the whole class because they cant even understand English.

• Like 8

Why wont the government just spit it out and tell the truth, we have a serious immigration crisis and many of these immigrants are useless and a burden to the country.

We don't have a housing crisis, we have an immigration crisis. If the government wasn't so busy pumping the country full of immigrants we wouldn't have problems housing them.

We don't have an NHS crisis, we have an immigration crisis. Last time you went to the doctors or hospital did you look at who made-up the majority in the waiting room...yes immigrants.

We don't have an unemployment crisis, we have an immigration crisis. Yes a large percentage of immigrants come to suck on the benefit system and commit benefit fraud, sub letting council housing, working and claiming benefits or just plane lazy on benefits since they arrived and will still be on benefits the day they go out in a box. Worked in housing and dealt with these people every day.

We don't have a public transport crisis, we have an immigration crisis, too many people and the transport system struggles.

We don't have an education crisis, we have an immigration crisis. Classrooms full of immigrants who slowdown the whole class because they cant even understand English.

To be fair young immigrants speak better English than thier parents. I dont think you can blame immigrants for transport. Thats the department of transports problem.

I guess you live up north or London?

To be fair young immigrants speak better English than thier parents. I dont think you can blame immigrants for transport. Thats the department of transports problem.

I guess you live up north or London?

;)

Hey OP... your xenophobic racist stupidity is showing...

• Like 3

Hey OP... your xenophobic racist stupidity is showing...

Hey fellow forum member, your pc media education, or should I say conditioning is showing !

• Like 6

There's three reason the government loves immigration and ignores all of the problems that come with them.

1. Cheap workers for unskilled jobs(in theory in they aren't on welfare).

2. Inflates the declining population that responsible living creates(why have 6 kids kids before you can afford to?).

3. Future voters who will support the incumbent politician.

• Like 2

Oh thank God. I thought you were an American.

Thank God, he's definately not Canadian.

• Like 4

Thank God, he's definately not Canadian.

Because he mentioned the NHS? We do have members from Canada that have expressed virtually the same opinion.

• Like 1

Its not the immigrants that's the problem or to blame for our problems in Housing, NHS, Schools - Its our Governments policies with no forward planning which includes investing in infrastructure and services for the extra numbers arriving that's causing the problems. As long as it doesn't affect the middle classes nothing will change. So the best advice is suck it up, shut up and put up with a declining living standard. as the working/lower classes have had to put up with, after all, this is the sector in society that is in direct competition for housing, jobs and schools etc...

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 4

Sounds like it's time to Emigrate

Edited by Grey Area
  • Like 2

To stir pot a bit:

image-946987-galleryV9-cxfv-946987.jpg

(link)

I took the time to read the link. Turns out, not sure if you yourself read it, the vast majority of crimes have been done by EUROPEAN immigrants from Serbia, Kosovo and Albania. :)

• Like 1

I took the time to read the link. Turns out, not sure if you yourself read it, the vast majority of crimes have been done by EUROPEAN immigrants from Serbia, Kosovo and Albania. :)

You missed: Syrians 24%, Iraqis 8%, Afghans 11%...
  • Like 1

Pretty sure the OP wasn't targetting any particular group.

We're a tiny little island being swamped with immigrants from both the EU and "refugees" from the rest of the world.

Just to put this into perspective...

Australia - Population 23,839,595 - Area (km2) 7,682,300

Canada - Population 33,740,000 - Area (km2) 9,984,670

United Kingdom - Population 62,041,708 - Area (km2) 243,610

There's a lot of people on here with opinions on immigration. I'm not sure many actually realize the strain the U.K. (amongst others) is under.

• Like 3

We have the same problem in the US. Heck we don't even investigate 99% of people that overstay their visas much less protect our borders. They claim we have hundreds of thousands of people that are living here that overstayed their visa. Obama deports 121 and these immigrant rights group's have a fit.

Among those who overstayed are thousands from countries connected with terrorism: 219 illegals from Afghanistan, 681 from Iraq, 564 from Iran, 56 from Libya, 1,435 from Pakistan, 440 from Syria and 219 from Yemen in fiscal year 2015 alone.

99 percent of illegal immigrants who overstay visas aren’t investigated

• Like 4

There's three reason the government loves immigration and ignores all of the problems that come with them.

2. Inflates the declining population that responsible living creates(why have 6 kids kids before you can afford to?).

4. Creates the illusion of economic growth to cover up their failed economic policies.

5. Allows them to escape having to sort out the white trash social problems to produce more people with the vital skills needed to run a modern economy.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

You missed: Syrians 24%, Iraqis 8%, Afghans 11%...

No i did not. Just saw where you are going with your post and had to put facts in place.

Pretty sure the OP wasn't targetting any particular group.

We're a tiny little island being swamped with immigrants from both the EU and "refugees" from the rest of the world.

Just to put this into perspective...

Australia - Population 23,839,595 - Area (km2) 7,682,300

Canada - Population 33,740,000 - Area (km2) 9,984,670

United Kingdom - Population 62,041,708 - Area (km2) 243,610

There's a lot of people on here with opinions on immigration. I'm not sure many actually realize the strain the U.K. (amongst others) is under.

I do understand and i understand your concernes. Every nation tries to preseve their culture and language. But in this case, like Steve said, the blame is on the government and not on the immigrants. Just think about, if something is left for free to use people will take it. A more controled immigration policy would be of benefit to both parties.

• Like 2

I do understand and i understand your concernes. Every nation tries to preseve their culture and language. But in this case, like Steve said, the blame is on the government and not on the immigrants. Just think about, if something is left for free to use people will take it. A more controled immigration policy would be of benefit to both parties.

I agree, its weak and poor leadership.

Edited by RabidMongoose

cdec46e7365b9d8079e74f1935dd7de2.jpg

The truth is those rich people are productive, pay large sums of tax and they are the ones keeping the country afloat, so yeah lets all gang up on them. Let us instead uphold the people who live of benefits, whos own children have to be fed by the actions of others, who despite not being willing to care for the children insist in having more. Big benefit houses filled wasters with a load of benefit baby's.

more media conditioning, say it enough and people will start repeating the mantra !

Edited by Zinc12
  • Like 1

I think you can cross off point 1 as many of these immigrants claim benefits and work, but pay no taxes!

A couple will often separately get council paid flats each, move in together and rent the spare flat to other immigrants. So each month they have rent income plus income support plus wages from their job....result is that they are often much better off financially then many native Brits.

Edited by Zinc12
  • Like 1

Its not the immigrants that's the problem or to blame for our problems in Housing, NHS, Schools - Its our Governments policies with no forward planning which includes investing in infrastructure and services for the extra numbers arriving that's causing the problems. As long as it doesn't affect the middle classes nothing will change. So the best advice is suck it up, shut up and put up with a declining living standard. as the working/lower classes have had to put up with, after all, this is the sector in society that is in direct competition for housing, jobs and schools etc...

Well if the country wasn't being pumped full of immigrants this planning would not be required in the first place

• Like 2