Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human memory capacity is 'ten times larger'

UM-Bot

Scientists believe that the human brain can remember ten times as much information as previously thought.

There's no doubt that we store a lot of things in our head - but exactly how much memory we have available to us has remained a topic of debate among researchers for years.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/290796/human-memory-capacity-is-ten-times-larger

• Like 1

i maxed out years ago i can feel myself forget old things as new information is packed into my little cranium. the brain needs usb drives.

• Like 5

i have a great memory, faces and time. i can remember what ive done in september 2004 or march 2001, etc. etc.

People i know are always freak out when i recall things even if they are so meaningless...

• Like 1

i maxed out years ago i can feel myself forget old things as new information is packed into my little cranium. the brain needs usb drives.

I got a new 2tb drive inserted. I should be OK now.

• Like 1

Scientists believe that the human brain can remember ten times as much information as previously thought.

Okay. So where'd I leave my keys?

Anyone?

Harte

• Like 3

Okay. So where'd I leave my keys?

Anyone?

Harte

In the ceramic lawn frogs mouth that you keep next to the horse trough in your front yard...

Edited by Taun

I don't believe any of this. If I don't spend half of the morning looking for my coffee cup, I'll spend half the morning looking for my glasses.