Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
EEHC

China Backs Palestinian State

53 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Thorvir

Well, have the Israelis and Palestinians ever even tried peace? Who's to say they cannot coexist peacefully?

The Palestinians.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
and then

It's not part of the Zionist agenda.

This is:

palestine_loss_of_land.jpg

Supported by this:

Netanyahu Says No to Statehood for Palestinians

That map is a LONG debunked lie - it says a lot about you that you still use it. Even MSNBC, the most radical, spiteful "news" channel in America apologized for using it last year.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil

That map is a LONG debunked lie - it says a lot about you that you still use it. Even MSNBC, the most radical, spiteful "news" channel in America apologized for using it last year.

Debunked by who? Just because MSNBC apologised after fierce criticism from the Israelis means jack. MSNBC doesn't represent the world's view, Facts show that 43% of land in the West Bank and East Jerusalem have been occupied by 650,000 Israeli fanatics (settlers) while 2.8 million Palestinians live on the remaining 57%. The map looks pretty accurate to me..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.