Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is a Ghost Following you?

GracefulGhosts

Hello there! I am a Documentary researcher reaching out to the community because I am researching a specific type of haunting where the ghost or entity is not attached to a particular location or object - but rather, a person. Where the ghost seems to follow wherever they go. I'm hoping to connect with people in the community who may have experienced or know of someone who experienced this and would feel comfortable sharing their stories. We may also be able to connect them with people who can help.

Thanks and hope to connect here *snip*

Edited by rashore
removed personal information

Welcome to UM.

Please feel free to share your experience, have you had a ghost which seemed to follow you?

Welcome to UM GracefulGhosts :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads.. and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Hi GracefulGhost,

Have I got a story for you,.... but for the sake of everyone here, who is sick of hearing about my unusual tale of woe I'm sure....send me a PM and I'll tell you what happened to me from dabbling with EVP which led to a spirit attachment situation

Edited by jerseyguy77

Welcome! If your paying cash, maybe i can produce a few 'stories".

• Like 1

Welcome! If your paying cash, maybe i can produce a few 'stories".

Just make sure you also add in a good few director's cuts this time.

Edited by Hudds

Hello there! I am a Documentary researcher reaching out to the community because I am researching a specific type of haunting where the ghost or entity is not attached to a particular location or object - but rather, a person. Where the ghost seems to follow wherever they go. I'm hoping to connect with people in the community who may have experienced or know of someone who experienced this and would feel comfortable sharing their stories. We may also be able to connect them with people who can help.

Well I haven't personally experienced a ghost attaching itself to me - or anybody else that I know.

So tell me (if you don't mind) - how does one know - and what are the signs of a ghost attaching itself ?

• Like 1

I don't mind helpful ghosts -- The ones that open doors for you, flush the loo, and click the kettle on.

• Like 1

Feel free to message me and I'll share.

Well I haven't personally experienced a ghost attaching itself to me - or anybody else that I know.

So tell me (if you don't mind) - how does one know - and what are the signs of a ghost attaching itself ?

Internet addiction and the irresistible compulsion to post in obscure forums at odd hours of the morning. It's a haunting experience as I well know..... :cry:
  • Like 1

Ghosts do have their positive uses such as: those cold spots they create can be a right boon in a heatwave.

• Like 2

Aint gonna lie, I looked over my shoulder when I read the thread title!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

• Like 1