Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some unbelievable facts..

Asterix

To much masterbation makes you blind :ph34r: sh** i cant write any more i cant see the keyssssssssssigihrg9ut9uyijiejgbjnp-e-0tghiigei

That's why I only did it enough to need glasses... :tu:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pandora7321

• Athenian

• earthygirl04

• American Chupacabra

Chrysler built B-29's that bombed Japan. Mitsubishi built the Zeros that tried to shoot them down. Both companies now build cars in a joint plant call Diamond Star.

Loved that one.

The province of Alberta in Canada has been completely free of rats since 1905.

No ****. Thats kinda the year it became a province. :rolleyes:

Points and comments from everybodys favorite lunatic, Lord Umbarger!

Four people played Darth Vader: David Prowse was his body, James Earl Jones did the voice, Sebastian Shaw was his face and a fourth person did the breathing

They left out the fifth person. The guy that played Darth Vader before he became the machine. You know, that guy that played Anakin in part three?He was renamed Darth Vader by the Emporor after Mace Windu was killed. Technically, he was Darth Vader from that time on even though he was still in human form.

Nine pennies weigh exactly one ounce.
Would that be American pennies or British ones?

In the Andes, time is often measured by how long it takes to smoke a cigarette.
It takes about 7 minutes to smoke a Marlboro light 100. I've used that as a timer as well. Not totally acurate but, better than nothing if your don't have a watch.

Other than humans, black lemurs are the only primates that have blue eyes
Though some DO have blue eyes, dogs are not primates.

Chrysler built B-29's that bombed Japan. Mitsubishi built the Zeros that tried to shoot them down. Both companies now build cars in a joint plant call Diamond Star.
the Mitsubishi emblem is supposed to remind people of the propeler on thier airplanes.

If the population of the Earth continued to increase at its present rate indefinitely, by 3530 A.D. the total mass of human flesh and blood would equal the mass of the Earth. By 6826 A.D. it would equal the mass of the known universe.
Damn, those humans are randy!

I folded a peice of paper eight times. Or do you have to fold it in half?

Here are a few more unbelievable but true facts:

Crocodiles can't chew

Meteorites the size of basketballs land on Earth about once a month

A lizard in Madagascar has a third eye on top of its head

A shark can live for six weeks without eating

Enough whipped cream is manufactured every year to criss-cross the United States more than five times

75% of all animals are insects

Porcupines can float

Honey never spoils

The must overdue library book was 288 years late

650 house flies weigh less than an ounce

There are more TV sets in the USA than there are people in the United Kingdom

More than 8,000,000 millionares are alive today

Queen Margherita of Savoy ordered the first pizza delevery in 1889

An 11-year old girl named the (Previous) Planet Pluto

You can fry an egg on a sidewalk when it reaches 158 degrees fahrenheit

Spit can freeze in mid-air at the North Pole

Astronaut's footprints stay on the moon forever

You can buy Potato-flavored ice cream in Idaho

and The world's longest cake was as long as 28 football fields

Edited by American Chupacabra

Untrue. What about the Lion King 2?

443961[/snapback]

And the old Sleeping Beauty: Aurora's parents had to send her away because of the evil fairy godmother, but they both were reunited with her at the end.

And Hercules? Well, Herc's parents are gods, so that may not count... :lol:

And Mulan...I think...does it ever show the mother in that? It's been so long since I've seen that movie.

and the thing about humans and black lemurs having blue eyes is a load, ive seen plenty of dogs with blue eyes.

Other than humans, black lemurs are the only primates that have blue eyes
last time i checked dogs weren't primates.

last time i checked dogs weren't primates.

:o They aren't?! :rolleyes:

No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven (7) times.

not true as stated above but it took a piece of paper bigger then a football field and a steamroller to push all the air out of the paper to complete to folds..

and i have showerd with my lil french bulldog a couple times it just easy to wash her up and she loves it..

if you leave a goldfish in a room with absolutely no light, it'll turn white. kick ass huh? now how many people are going to go out and do that? :tsu:

This isn't true. The only reason goldfish loose thier color is from age or stress. How do we have white goldfish in a lit room. I have two of them. It's a genetic trait. The abscense of light does not equal abscense of color in goldfish.

Goldfish remember better in cold water than warm water.

In the novel "Frankenstien", the monster's name was Adam.

First one: true, goldfish are cold-water fish and generally have a happier existence in cold water.

Second one: false, the creature's name is never stated in the novel. Possibly in the first draft, but never the published copy. I have read and analyzed the book numerous times.

Hey did you know a normal person can not lick there own elbow. This is true me and a few friends sat around once and we could never do it.

I can, but I have an abnormally long tounge.

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

Goldfish don't get pregnant. They are not livebeares. They lay eggs like all carps.

A lizard in Madagascar has a third eye on top of its head.

All lizards have third "eyes" on thier foreheads.

No matter its size or thickness, no piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.

wrong... mythbusters did it. No longer a fact I guess

Cheers,

Gene

the Mitsubishi emblem is supposed to remind people of the propeler on thier airplanes.

I thought I heard on a commercial that Mitsu Bishi means "three diamonds"? But, I guess that doesn't stop it from reminding us of propellers, huh? I guess that never worked on me, it just looks like three diamonds to me.... :D

Hey did you know a normal person can not lick there own elbow. This is true me and a few friens sat around once and we could never do it.

I can lick mine i realy can!! always have been able too, does this mean im weird? :rofl:

I was able to get up to a 9nth fold with a hammer and anvil but it was a fairly big peice of paper and hammer so......

On average, a human has more hairs on it's body than a gorilla.

Edited by Tao of Pooh

Here are some more:

The only two animals that can see behind itself, without turning its head, are the rabbit and the parrot.

The word Listen, contains the same letters as the word Silent.

Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark..

Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf in his hat to keep cool, he changed it every two innings.

Ketchup was sold in the 1830's and used as a medicine..