Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary Clinton's nightmare

Merc14

Oh she can be pardoned before being found guilty alright...

Duane Clarridge

- "On Christmas Eve 1992 in the waning hours of his presidency, George H. W. Bush pardoned Clarridge before his trial could finish."

https://en.wikipedia...dge#Iran-Contra

Caspar Weinberger

- "Before he could be tried on the original charges, Weinberger received a pardon from President George H. W. Bush, who was Reagan's vice president during the scandal, on December 24, 1992."

https://en.wikipedia...93Contra_affair

Bush also pardoned 4 more of his Iran/Contra buddies... Elliott Abrams, Robert McFarlane, Alan Fiers and Clair George.

Doing this ultimately quashed and brought to end Lawrence Walsh's Independent Counsel investigation of Iran/Contra.

So ya, Hillary could get indicted, and Obama could pardon her right away, before a trial, and she will just be back to her nasty old ways. Just like some of those Iran/Contra guys :tu:

I don't recall when any of those guys ran for president?

I don't recall when any of those guys ran for president?

I never said they did. I'm just merely pointing out that H.W. Bush pardoned them before their trials.

If Clinton gets indicted, Obama could do the same, before there was any trial... I'm not 100% certain about if something like that scenario would affect her ability to continue running though. I would hope she couldn't though. :tu:

Apparently Hillary never assigned an Inspector general to the State Dept. while she was in charge! Very abnormal but then again we are talking about one of the most corrupt people on earth A former IG says that everything will be plea bargained down http://nypost.com/2016/01/31/this-was-all-planned-former-ig-says-hillary-state-dept-are-lying/

• Like 1

It's nice when both parties and independents can agree that some candidates are terrible people and unfit for office. Weird that Republicans don't seem to relent, but instead prop up every hateful ideologue they have, instead of calling them out. That's what "crossing the isle" has gotten the Democrats - turned them into stealth Republicans, corrupt and corporate owned. No thanks, Third Way.

• Like 2

It's nice when both parties and independents can agree that some candidates are terrible people and unfit for office. Weird that Republicans don't seem to relent, but instead prop up every hateful ideologue they have, instead of calling them out. That's what "crossing the isle" has gotten the Democrats - turned them into stealth Republicans, corrupt and corporate owned. No thanks, Third Way.

This is perhaps the most ignoarnt post you have ever made here and that is saying something. Let's start with crossing the aisle? When did the democrats cross the aisle in the last 8 years? Be specific.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

There is no aisle. Just a fictional construct to make ordinary people hate each other

• Like 2

Journalist: "Mrs. Clinton, did you wipe the server clean at any point?"

Hillary: "What? You mean, like, with a cloth?"

You mean like that?

She plays stupid but she isn't and I hope they get her.
  • Like 4

What damage was done over this confidential material? Are we defending govt secrecy just because?

We may never know. Don't forget, there are people, in these war torn countries, risking their lives giving information to the powers that be hoping to make their lives safer. It may be a shock to you, but some people "over there" want their little girls to get a proper education without the risk of them being blown up or shot on their way back and forth.

In the US, we have a witness protection program. Do you advocate releasing information on them because they helped bring a dangerous criminal down?

We don't know what information was on her server.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 8

Oh she can be pardoned before being found guilty alright...

Duane Clarridge

- "On Christmas Eve 1992 in the waning hours of his presidency, George H. W. Bush pardoned Clarridge before his trial could finish."

https://en.wikipedia...dge#Iran-Contra

Caspar Weinberger

- "Before he could be tried on the original charges, Weinberger received a pardon from President George H. W. Bush, who was Reagan's vice president during the scandal, on December 24, 1992."

https://en.wikipedia...93Contra_affair

Bush also pardoned 4 more of his Iran/Contra buddies... Elliott Abrams, Robert McFarlane, Alan Fiers and Clair George.

Doing this ultimately quashed and brought to end Lawrence Walsh's Independent Counsel investigation of Iran/Contra.

So ya, Hillary could get indicted, and Obama could pardon her right away, before a trial, and she will just be back to her nasty old ways. Just like some of those Iran/Contra guys :tu:

The do seem to protect their own don't they. This is why so many are for Trump and Sanders. People are getting sick of it. I wish Bush and Cheney had to stand trial along with Hillary.
  • Like 3

What happened to her ex-security guards? Kind of interesting that it happened, isn't it?

Clinton = Death

• Like 1

What damage was done over this confidential material?

So to you protocol is merely a suggestion and following it is an at will decision. Must be. Otherwise you'd see the problem here. You do see the problem though. You just feel above it all because everybody else doesn't. Your dismissal of the seriousness of this issue is contrived. I think you know better.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 6

So to you protocol is merely a suggestion and following it is an at will decision. Must be. Otherwise you'd see the problem here. You do see the problem though. You just feel above it all because everybody else doesn't. Your dismissal of the seriousness of this issue is contrived. I think you know better.

Yamato seemingly isn't capable of understanding that #1, his question is irrelevant as damage done is not required to enforce the law and #2 we may never know what damage was done given the level of secrecy involved. It may be impossible to ever find out what damage is done given the nature of the material which is why the law specifically doesn't require there to have been proof that someone uncleared saw it. It is a negligence law that only requires the person with the clearance to have wittingly or unwittingly exposed the material which is what she is admitting to when she says stupid things like "I don't understand how email works." or "Wipe it? Like with a rag?" If she isn't capable of understanding teh tech then she should've had her clearance revoked and retired from civil service.

Here is an article that discusses some of this http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/01/official-withheld-clinton-emails-contain-operational-intel-put-lives-at-risk.html

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

What damage was done over this confidential material? Are we defending govt secrecy just because?

That question is being asked by people like Alan Colmes and others from the far left. As you would say that is quite a reveal.

Confidential? If they were only confidential it wouldn't be a serious matter.

Obviously you don't know much about the classifications. Have you ever held a security clearance? I didn't think so.

They are:

Confidential

Secret

Top Secret

Top Secret/S.A.P. (Special access programs)

At least 22 of her emails are deemed Top Secret and some are the higher classification of SAP.

][/b] Highly classified Hillary Clinton emails that the intelligence community and State Department recently deemed too damaging to national security to release contain “operational intelligence” – and their presence on the unsecure, personal email system jeopardized “sources, methods and lives,” a U.S. government official who has reviewed the documents said.

The official, who was not authorized to speak on the record and was limited in discussing the contents because of their highly classified nature, was referring to the 22 “TOP SECRET” emails that the State Department announced Friday it could not release in any form, even with entire sections redacted.

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 2

That's like asking "my kid played with a loaded gun, and no one got hurt so where's the problem?"

Who knows, her private server might be more secure than a government one, but it was still he law that she use the government server.

Anyone could have hacked into her server and gotten all her terribly important emails - email's so secret that you can't even redact them for publication!

• Like 6

does it matter? what damage is done by me going 65 in 40mph zone, with no one around?

• Like 1

All I did was ask a simple question and I'm met with you, you, you, you, you, you.

It looks like we don't have an answer to the question. Michelle mentioned that we don't know of any. With no damage to the country to speak of, why so serious? Sorry but after all these investigations, it's still looking like what I said it is from the very beginning. A perfectly timed partisan witch hunt.

That question is being asked by people like Alan Colmes and others from the far left. As you would say that is quite a reveal.

So people from the right don't want to know? What does that reveal? A lack of genuine interest in investigating the damage done?

So now you want to play around with different classes of govt secrecy and focus on 22 emails. Good. So what damage did the 22 emails do? Meanwhile 22 zillion emails are the property of the other bureau, because there's nothing secret about our papers and effects anymore. Way to miss the forest through the tree.

Maybe I should call our emails Top Secret so you get a sense of perspective that doesn't presume govt servers are more secure, that govt protocols are best, that protecting the secrecy of govt is a valid role of govt.

does it matter? what damage is done by me going 65 in 40mph zone, with no one around?

None whatsoever, hence I would never prosecute you for it.

That's like asking "my kid played with a loaded gun, and no one got hurt so where's the problem?"

Who knows, her private server might be more secure than a government one, but it was still he law that she use the government server.

Anyone could have hacked into her server and gotten all her terribly important emails - email's so secret that you can't even redact them for publication!

It would only be like asking that only if something Hillary Clinton did was equivalent to a kid playing with a gun. And that is?

Anyone could be hacking John Kerry's email servers right now and we wouldn't even know it. I can suppose anything I want too, hell anything's possible. Do you want to live in a world where you're prosecuted for what you could possibly do wrong? That was the rationale for the invasion of Iraq incidentally.

It looks like we don't have an answer to the question. Michelle mentioned that we don't know of any. With no damage to the country to speak of, why so serious? Sorry but after all these investigations, it's still looking like what I said it is from the very beginning. A perfectly timed partisan witch hunt.

Don't take that out of context. There are special ops operations going on all of the time where secrecy is imperative. Otherwise it would put their lives in extreme danger. If you don't care about our mitilary, think about entire villages being wiped by the Taliban because a large percentage of them are tired and were giving information to the US military. I guess to you, it would be just another blip on your radar because they are constantly blowing each other up.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

Don't take that out of context. There are special ops operations going on all of the time where secrecy is imperative. Otherwise it would put their lives in extreme danger.

Okay? So, is there any extreme danger you can highlight from the findings of the investigation or is this still trying to run a criminal prosecution on hypotheticals?

If you don't care about our mitilary, think about entire villages being wiped by the Taliban because a large percentage of them are tired and were giving information to the US military. I guess to you, it would be just another blip on your radar because they are constantly blowing each other up.

I care enough about the military to stop all payments to or from ISIS and take care of 300,000 homeless veterans with the money. I care enough about the military not to risk their lives for whatever dumb azzed thing our next strong leader hoists up the flag pole.

No, we are condemning a corrupt liar because she's not fit to hold office and has proven it.
  • Like 6

Okay? So, is there any extreme danger you can highlight from the findings of the investigation or is this still trying to run a criminal prosecution on hypotheticals?

Oy, is there something you don't understand about the term Top Secret? Not everything is a cover up and there are some things the public doesn't need to know. Some of these investigations and operations take years.

Hell, we've had to sign privacy wavers to do work in candy companies for Gods sake. Whose lives does that risk?

You are beyond reason and it's clear where your loyalties lie.

• Like 2