Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary Clinton's nightmare

Merc14

I have the impression she is trying to hide behind the 'they are classified secret now but back then they weren't' story.

My questions would be, if the text of the messages came from Clinton's own hand who would be looking over her shoulder to classify what came out of her brain next - what should be classified 'secret' and what should be classified otherwise?

Again, if the lack of 'secret' classification for the email 'at the time' is her defence, then the disgraceful episode speaks to her lack of political acumen and general poor grasp of what is important in that that she was unable to judge the sensitivity of the matter for herself, having to wait for a (presumed) 'professional document classifyer' to do it for her. This is even supposing ALL government business should not be conducted without exception on 'secure and approved' communication lines - which I would have thought it should.

If people knew what a foul-mouthed, bad-tempered, spiteful, untruthful, manipulative despot Hillary really is in her own world, the idea of a Hillary presidency would fill them with trepidation and foreboding - or maybe some people are more stupid than it is even possible to imagine.

From the archives - remembered from Hillary's 2008 Presidential bid:

What kind of things do you like about Hillary Clinton? Asked by xxxxxxxx

zzzzzzz answers: Oh, lots of things. For instance, how she entertained us and the children with that fictional long-winded account of her Bosnian experience, in all its film-script detail, later shrugging it off as a ‘mis-speak’ when video of the event surfaced to make mockery of her words:

’I remember arriving in Nepal in that raging blizzard to negotiate the ceasefire and stop the Himalayan war. Driving my environmentally friendly American hybrid car, built by honest hardworking hybrid Americans, right across America to the very top of Mount Everest, all the while holding my breath to preserve scarce oxygen for my brave Sherpa guides. Then snowboarding down the mountain at 200 miles an hour on an 'I love Hillary' board I'd found planted on the summit, a pack of hungry yetis snapping at my heels, bounden determined to keep my appointment with world leaders seeking my advice on matters of great importance.’

(Oops sorry! Wrong recollection folks. Ah, here it comes now):

‘. . . hurriedly de-planing on arrival and quickly exiting the area, scuttling across the hot tarmac, bent-double in primitive anthropoid posture so not to get cut to shreds by heavy automatic weapons fire from the wicked al Quaida, and having to forego the airport reception ceremony planned in my honour by the Bosnian reception committee (the official one, that is).’

PS. At the last minute Hillary’s team had fortuitously edited out the following paragraph from her 'recollection' (Whew! Talk about narrow squeaks . . . . ):

‘Y'know, I kept that tattered old suit with the rows of bullet holes for ages. It meant so much to me. In fact, only yesterday I donated it to the American Salvation Army for honest hardworking Americans right across America who have no clothes and who lost their jobs because of Republican policies and the Obama campaign’.

E.F.

Edited by Grube
  • Like 2

‘. . . hurriedly de-planing on arrival and quickly exiting the area, scuttling across the hot tarmac, bent-double in primitive anthropoid posture so not to get cut to shreds by heavy automatic weapons fire from the wicked al Quaida, and having to forego the airport reception ceremony planned in my honour by the Bosnian reception committee (the official one, that is).’

PS. At the last minute Hillary’s team had fortuitously edited out the following paragraph from her 'recollection' (Whew! Talk about narrow squeaks . . . . ):

‘Y'know, I kept that tattered old suit with the rows of bullet holes for ages. It meant so much to me. In fact, only yesterday I donated it to the American Salvation Army for honest hardworking Americans right across America who have no clothes and who lost their jobs because of Republican policies and the Obama campaign’.

E.F.

Turns out she wasn't lying afterall...

:gun:

• Like 2

I won't bother to view your link if that's OK - may be some kind of malevolent virus infecting it.

But if Hillary retracted and excused her claim of coming under fire, saying she 'mis-spoke', doesn't that show untruthfulness one way or the other? I think it does.

Edited by Grube
  • Like 1

I have the impression she is trying to hide behind the 'they are classified secret now but back then they weren't' story.

My questions would be, if the text of the messages came from Clinton's own hand who would be looking over her shoulder to classify what came out of her brain next - what should be classified 'secret' and what should be classified otherwise?

Again, if the lack of 'secret' classification for the email 'at the time' is her defence, then the disgraceful episode speaks to her lack of political acumen and general poor grasp of what is important in that that she was unable to judge the sensitivity of the matter for herself, having to wait for a (presumed) 'professional document classifyer' to do it for her. This is even supposing ALL government business should not be conducted without exception on 'secure and approved' communication lines - which I would have thought it should.

If people knew what a foul-mouthed, bad-tempered, spiteful, untruthful, manipulative despot Hillary really is in her own world, the idea of a Hillary presidency would fill them with trepidation and foreboding - or maybe some people are more stupid than it is even possible to imagine.

From the archives - remembered from Hillary's 2008 Presidential bid:

What kind of things do you like about Hillary Clinton? Asked by xxxxxxxx

zzzzzzz answers: Oh, lots of things. For instance, how she entertained us and the children with that fictional long-winded account of her Bosnian experience, in all its film-script detail, later shrugging it off as a ‘mis-speak’ when video of the event surfaced to make mockery of her words:

’I remember arriving in Nepal in that raging blizzard to negotiate the ceasefire and stop the Himalayan war. Driving my environmentally friendly American hybrid car, built by honest hardworking hybrid Americans, right across America to the very top of Mount Everest, all the while holding my breath to preserve scarce oxygen for my brave Sherpa guides. Then snowboarding down the mountain at 200 miles an hour on an 'I love Hillary' board I'd found planted on the summit, a pack of hungry yetis snapping at my heels, bounden determined to keep my appointment with world leaders seeking my advice on matters of great importance.’

(Oops sorry! Wrong recollection folks. Ah, here it comes now):

E.F.

The information was generated by other departments/agencies and many should NOT have been in Hillary's traffic since she wasn't read into the SAP programs she had on her server. That is where the espionage charges are coming from. She had the ability to classify info as TS as Secstate and was trained in what was classified or not so she knew what she was looking at and just didn't care.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Hillary's nightmare:

Hillary Clinton is elected president and on the first night she spends in the White House, she is visited by the ghost of George Washington. She asks him, "George, what can I do to best serve the United States?"

The ghost of George Washington responds, "Never tell a lie."

She says, "Oh, I don't think I can do that."

The next night, she is visited by the ghost of Thomas Jefferson. She asks him, "Thomas, what can I do to best serve the United States?"

The ghost of Thomas Jefferson responds, "Listen to the people."

She says, "Oh, I don't think I can do that."

On the third night, she is visited by the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. She asks him, "Abraham, what can I do to best serve the United States?"

The ghost of Abraham Lincoln responds, "Go see a play."

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 6

now he's posting garbage from World Nut Daily? consider the source.

It is wonderful t see you posting your drivel again! We thought we had lost you and that would be sad because you are such a wonderful example . Welcome back NN's, your simple take on life is most welcome and an easy example to pt o without getting banned for two weeks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

All has been quiet on the surface of Hillary's email scandal but behind the scenes 150 FBI agents have been investigating this serious breach of national security and now the feds are offering the main characters in this drama a chance to come in and talk. This is a VERY dangerous time for these crooks and here is a great explanation of why that is the case. http://townhall.com/...-phase-n2141105

Here is an excerpt from the above link:

After interviewing any Clinton aides who choose to be interviewed, the DOJ personnel on the case will move their investigation into its final phase, in which they will ask Clinton herself whether she wishes to speak with them. The prosecutors will basically tell her lawyers that they have evidence of the criminal behavior of their client and that before they present it to a grand jury, they want to afford Clinton an opportunity blindly to challenge it.

This will be a moment she must devoutly wish would pass from her, as she will face a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't dilemma.

Here is her dilemma.

If she were to talk to federal prosecutors and FBI agents, they would catch her in many inconsistencies, as she has spoken with great deception in public about this case. She has, for example, stated many times that she used the private server so she could have one mobile device for all of her emails. The FBI knows she had four mobile devices. She has also falsely claimed publicly and under oath that she neither sent nor received anything "marked classified." The FBI knows that nothing is marked classified, and its agents also know that her unprotected secret server transmitted some of the nation's gravest secrets.

The prosecutors and agents cannot be happy about her public lies and her repeated demeaning attitude about their investigation, and they would have an understandable animus toward her if she were to meet with them.

If she were to decline to be interviewed -- a prudent legal but treacherous political decision -- the feds would leak her rejection of their invitation, and political turmoil would break loose because one of her most imprudent and often repeated public statements in this case has been that she can't wait to talk to the FBI. That's a lie, and the FBI knows it.

Some Democrats who now understand the gravity of the case against Clinton have taken to arguing lately that the feds should establish a different and higher bar -- a novel and unknown requirement for a greater quantum of evidence and proof of a heavier degree of harm -- before Clinton can be prosecuted. They have suggested this merely because she is the likely Democratic presidential nominee.

The public will never stand for that. America has a bedrock commitment to the rule of law. The rule of law means that no one is beneath the law's protections or above its requirements. The DOJ is not in the business of rewriting the law, but the Democrats should get in the business of rethinking Clinton's status as their presumptive presidential nominee, lest a summer catastrophe come their way.
Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

All has been quiet on the surface of Hillary's email scandal but behind the scenes 150 FBI agents have been investigating...

Apparently the Washington Post, who were reported to be the ones to confirm the "150 FBI agents" investigating Clinton's Email-Gate, blew the reporting.

The actual number of agents investigating is about a dozen or so...

- "the newspaper corrected its report late Tuesday to note the number of agents looking into Clinton’s emails was actually fewer than 50."

- "On Wednesday afternoon, MSNBC published a report citing an anonymous former law enforcement official with direct knowledge of the email investigation who said the actual figure was around 12."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/wapo-corrects-number-fbi-agents-clinton-email-probe

I wonder what else the Post got wrong?

A lot of the news agencies are reporting that the FBI investigation is nearing it's completion and a decision to recommend an indictment or not to the DOJ will be made soon in the coming weeks.

It should be pretty interesting to see what happens after that decision.

Apparently the Washington Post, who were reported to be the ones to confirm the "150 FBI agents" investigating Clinton's Email-Gate, blew the reporting.

- "the newspaper corrected its report late Tuesday to note the number of agents looking into Clinton’s emails was actually fewer than 50."

- "On Wednesday afternoon, MSNBC published a report citing an anonymous former law enforcement official with direct knowledge of the email investigation who said the actual figure was around 12."

http://talkingpoints...ton-email-probe

A lot of the news agencies are reporting that the FBI investigation is nearing it's completion and a decision to recommend an indictment or not to the DOJ will be made soon in the coming weeks.

An anonymous former law enforcement official? Well that's a source you can trust.
  • Like 1

An anonymous former law enforcement official? Well that's a source you can trust.

12 agents... 33 agents... Whichever. The point is, that there is NOT around 150 agents working the case. Even though I wish there were myself.

The Washington Post admits the mistake and added the correction saying...

- "Update March 29 8:10 pm: The article cited in this piece said that 147 FBI agents had been detailed to the investigation, citing a lawmaker briefed by FBI Director James B. Comey. Two U.S. law enforcement officials have since told The Washington Post that that figure is too high. The FBI will not provide an exact figure, but the officials say the number of FBI personnel involved is fewer than 50. The headline has been corrected accordingly. I apologize for the error."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/28/there-are-147-fbi-agents-involved-in-the-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/

Some other links to the story of how many agents...

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/01/the_sloppy_crusade_to_destroy_hillary_clinton_why_did_washington_post_really_run_its_bogus_fbi_report/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fed-source-about-12-fbi-agents-working-clinton-email-inquiry-n548026

http://www.mediaite.com/online/why-didnt-msnbc-liberals-call-bs-on-147-fbi-agents-investigating-hillary-email/

So whether it's 12 or even 40 agents, that's considerably less than 147 agents they originally claimed... and was rumored for some time before that.

• Like 1

http://talkingpoints...ton-email-probe

That would mean Comey lied directly to a congressman. I would guess that 150 FBI personnel of various disciplines, including 40-50 agents, have worked on the case.

• Like 1

That would mean Comey lied directly to a congressman. I would guess that 150 FBI personnel of various disciplines, including 40-50 agents, have worked on the case.

Interesting.

Do you have a source that gives the Congressman's name?

All I could find is this...

- "The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, commented after the Washington Post reported that FBI Director James Comey told an unnamed member of Congress that 147 agents were working the Clinton investigation."

(my underline)

Which was followed by this...

- "Asked about the Post report, the source said: 'That number is greatly exaggerated.'"

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/how-many-fbi-agents-hillary-clinton-email-221299

Other than that, all I could find is things like...

- "according to a lawmaker briefed by FBI Director James B. Comey"

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/03/31/a-timeline-of-the-anonymously-sourced-fbi-agent/209653

... and such... which is similar to the "official, who spoke on condition of anonymity" who mentioned the "unnamed member of Congress" as being the recipient of the information directly from Comey.

Is there a source that directly quotes Comey's words to a named Congressman that you know of?

If Comey did indeed say that, then someone IS lying.

If he didn't, someone still may be lying, or perhaps it was a misquote that got spread.

At any rate, it's Hillary's emails afterall, so I'm quite convinced that SHE is lying about stuff anyways. So to me, the more people they have investigating it all, the more chances they'll have at uncovering at least some of her deceit. :yes:

Interesting.

Do you have a source that gives the Congressman's name?

All I could find is this...

- "The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, commented after the Washington Post reported that FBI Director James Comey told an unnamed member of Congress that 147 agents were working the Clinton investigation."

(my underline)

Which was followed by this...

- "Asked about the Post report, the source said: 'That number is greatly exaggerated.'"

http://www.politico....on-email-221299

Other than that, all I could find is things like...

- "according to a lawmaker briefed by FBI Director James B. Comey"

http://mediamatters....bi-agent/209653

... and such... which is similar to the "official, who spoke on condition of anonymity" who mentioned the "unnamed member of Congress" as being the recipient of the information directly from Comey.

Is there a source that directly quotes Comey's words to a named Congressman that you know of?

If Comey did indeed say that, then someone IS lying.

If he didn't, someone still may be lying, or perhaps it was a misquote that got spread.

At any rate, it's Hillary's emails afterall, so I'm quite convinced that SHE is lying about stuff anyways. So to me, the more people they have investigating it all, the more chances they'll have at uncovering at least some of her deceit. :yes:

I've posted dozens of links here but the bottom line is every single one is supposition and based on leaks. I have said that many times throughout this thread so as not to mislead anyone. No one knows how this will end up until it ends and the repercussions could be massive or nonexistent.

• Like 2

Death follows the Clintons. I will not ignore this. If I want to vote for a woman, solely because she is a woman, I will vote for Jill Stein. Jill is smarter anyway. And death doesn't follow her.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 3

Death follows the Clintons. I will not ignore this. If I want to vote for a woman, solely because she is a woman, I will vote for Jill Stein. Jill is smarter anyway. And death doesn't follow her.

Jill Stein?

There was an article today that the State Department has put their own investigation on Hold, at the FBI's request. Apparently it is State Department policy to not investigate a subject that another Federal Law Enforcement agency is currently investigating.

I think this is good, because it will allow the FBI to finish up their investigation without some "Conclusion" from State Department clouding the issue before the FBI finishes.

EDIT:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/02/state-dept-suspends-review-into-top-secret-clinton-emails.html

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 5

There was an article today that the State Department has put their own investigation on Hold, at the FBI's request. Apparently it is State Department policy to not investigate a subject that another Federal Law Enforcement agency is currently investigating.

I think this is good, because it will allow the FBI to finish up their investigation without some "Conclusion" from State Department clouding the issue before the FBI finishes.

EDIT:

http://www.foxnews.c...ton-emails.html

Someone must have said "You do NOT want to be in the middle of all this!"

• Like 2

Today on Hillary Clinton's facebook page she posted an example of female soccer players to male soccer players in an attempt to point out the "un-fair" wage gap between the sexes.

lol

• Like 2

When will men address the unfair thigh gap? And the general lack of reproductive organs in general, all we have are squirt guns and magazines.

Paternity Leave shouldn't be so frowned upon by corporate America! :)

• Like 1

Someone must have said "You do NOT want to be in the middle of all this!"

Is Judge Napolitano right? Is Hillary Clinton doomed? Do the hundred FBI agents investigating this case know she's lying? When do they give birth to some formal charges against her? The clock is ticking.

Is Judge Napolitano right? Is Hillary Clinton doomed? Do the hundred FBI agents investigating this case know she's lying? When do they give birth to some formal charges against her? The clock is ticking.

All questions we have no answers to.

• Like 1

"to my friends and loyal supporters." She said, "I want you to know that I am innocent—and that I will fight to clear my name... The government's attempt to criminalize these actions makes no sense to me... I am confident I will be exonerated of these baseless charges."

Sound like something we could expect Hillary to say? Actually it's a quote from Martha Stewart, issued the day after she was indicted for lying about selling her stock in ImClone. I'm sure glad the government protected us from her. She only sold less than a quarter million dollars worth of stock. Hillary sold out the whole country. I'm waiting to hear her post-indictment pleas.

• Like 4