Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary Clinton's nightmare

Merc14

30 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Jesus she "grew afraid of opening emails" like some geriatric patient too confused by spammers . Holy hell 

Remeber that smarmy smart **** comeback she had when asked if she wiped her server ("what, with like a rag or something?" with that ****e eating smile on her face?  Nasty POS woman.  The other meme that is gone is "Tim, I have cooperated 100% with this investigation."  Gone because she and Huma refused to be interviewed by the State IG.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, pallidin said:

What Trump does is insult.

"You're fat, stupid and ugly"

I REFUSE to vote for a presidential candidate who has the maturity of a 10-year old.

So don't.  I think he's reached the point where he can win without your vote.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Merc14 said:

snip  Everything I am posting has a line through it.  WTF?

Thats the Clinton machine. They're on to you you dissident.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Thats the Clinton machine. They're on to you you dissident.

:D

13 hours ago, aztek said:

you think that is astounding????  i think the fact that ron paul was almsot aslways ignored by press, almsot like he did not even exist, TWICE.  that was astounding. in a bad sense of the word

I heard Ron Paul on the radio today.... in a commercial selling freeze driers. :wacko:

15 hours ago, Merc14 said:

snip  Everything I am posting has a line through it.  WTF?

You probably hit CTRL S rather then Shift S.

• Like 2

I did read up on Hillary and the IG announcement and regarding her knowledge that she knew her server was being attacked. Doubtless she thought that because she is unaware of any breach, then one didn't happen. Reality is what she believes it to be, not what it actually is. I can't believe people want this lunatic power monger to be our next president.

• Like 1

Yep, she was far more worried about protecting her personal correspondence than national secrets.  The question is why were those personal correspondence so sensitive?  Were those emails how she discussed and arranged the deals she was making for the Clinton Foundation?   Selling national interests to the highest bidder. 

No one paid that shrieking woman $250,000 to give a 20 minute speech so what was really for sale there?   How about those foreign contributions that always preceded some beneficial contract or grant from the State Department?    This is public corruption of the highest order and she needs to serve time for it.  The FBI has the following on their website:

Public Corruption.  It’s our top priority among criminal investigations—and for good reason.

Public corruption poses a fundamental threat to our national security and way of life. It impacts everything from how well our borders are secured and our neighborhoods protected…to verdicts handed down in courts…to the quality of our roads, schools, and other government services. And it takes a significant toll on our pocketbooks, wasting billions in tax dollars every year.

The FBI is singularly situated to combat this corruption, with the skills and capabilities to run complex undercover operations and surveillance.

That Hillary is guilty of public corruption is beyond doubt, what is in doubt is if she will be punished for it or if the media will ever investigate this crime. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Big Jim said:

So don't.  I think he's reached the point where he can win without your vote.

No he can't. I have influence over 127 super-delegates.  :blink:

• Like 1

Wow things are heating up as of late.  Within one day of the State Dept IG report, the NYT and Washington Post both ran front page stories about Hill's unsecured personal server and the possibility of obstruction of justice charges.  The lid is finally coming off.  Maybe they are tryng to draw Biden into teh fight.

Rudy Guiliani, former prosecutor, said that an obstruction charge against Hillary Clinton was probable.  Director Comey must be aware of the State's IG investigation and the FBI can use it in any case against Hills. Not sure how the Corrupt DoJ will react but  the more they ignore or obfuscate the uglier Obama's administration looks and the ultimate narcissist is all about his legacy. 

So the drip drip drip I mentioned is now a steady flow and the worst is coming IMHO.  Her aids have got to be thinking about jail time as they refused to cooperate in the investigation as well.  Here is the thing, when you expose classified information you are required to report it and cooperate fully in the hope of limiting that exposure.  Hillary did the exact opposite which means that any info exposed is no longer manageable.  Maybe one of the informants discussed is now sleeping with the fishes.  Hillary may not care (sociopath?) but the agency running the person will.

Bring on the obstruction charges and let's get this lying POS into court.  This ain't getting ugly, it IS ugly and the worst is yet to come.  How long do Clinton's lapdog media protect this POS.

• Like 4

I'd be happy if she would just quit screeching and give us a break with that irritating noise that comes out of her face.

• Like 3

How about John Kerry's emails?  Do we know that John Kerry's emails are secured and protected, and that all the other current Secretaries in the Obama Administration's emails are secured and protected?   What about Barack Obama's and Joe Biden's?   

When Karl Rove and the RNC used private email servers for official government business, including georgewbush.com, gwb43.com, and rnchq.org, and they all go missing so we don't have a Presidential record of them, is that better or worse than what the Hillary Clinton email investigators turned up?  More secure, or less secure?  What do we get but Karl Rove ranting about Hillary Clinton's email problems.  Fox News Channel darlings don't care one drip about email security.  They care about Hillary Clinton's, because John Kerry isn't running for President.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yamato said:

How about John Kerry's emails?  Do we know that John Kerry's emails are secured and protected, and that all the other current Secretaries in the Obama Administration's emails are secured and protected?   What about Barack Obama's and Joe Biden's?   

When Karl Rove and the RNC used private email servers for official government business, including georgewbush.com, gwb43.com, and rnchq.org, and they all go missing so we don't have a Presidential record of them, is that better or worse than what the Hillary Clinton email investigators turned up?  More secure, or less secure?  What do we get but Karl Rove ranting about Hillary Clinton's email problems.  Fox News Channel darlings don't care one drip about email security.  They care about Hillary Clinton's, because John Kerry isn't running for President.

You don't really expect a rational response to this post do you?  There are limits you know.

Edited by Merc14

What I keep reading about is that the emails in the IG report aren't from emails that Hillary turned over last year. They DID originate from her, but came out of the emails State got from HCs aids early last year, before the Sandal of the server really got going. Apparently Huma even at one point sent an email saying that she wanted a State email because the server was being attacked repeatedly and she feared for security. 

The Congressional investigation is upset that the State Dept IG had these unseen emails, and didn't share them with Congress. What other email does State have which might implicate HC in corruption and security breaches? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

You don't really expect a rational response to this post do you?  There are limits you know.

Nope, I didn't expect you to care about any email policies currently practiced by anyone in the federal govt.  And this reply pretty much confirms it.    Hillary Clinton's past emails ONLY.   That's the limit.

5 hours ago, Yamato said:

Hillary Clinton's past emails ONLY.   That's the limit.

Not much different than "Trumps tax returns only".

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

Not much different than "Trumps tax returns only".

Yes, which is why you won't find me pounding my head into the wall for months on end about Donald Trump's tax returns. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yamato said:

Nope, I didn't expect you to care about any email policies currently practiced by anyone in the federal govt.  And this reply pretty much confirms it.    Hillary Clinton's past emails ONLY.   That's the limit.

I thought I read that in the last Months of Hillary's time in office as SoS, the rules were formalized and became SOP? As far as I know Kerry never used anything then his Federal email account for his work as SoS. Who do you know who currently uses private email for Federal work?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I thought I read that in the last Months of Hillary's time in office as SoS, the rules were formalized and became SOP? As far as I know Kerry never used anything then his Federal email account for his work as SoS. Who do you know who currently uses private email for Federal work?

I don't think I've ever used my personal email for work related stuff.    In fact, I think it is against company policy.      

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

I don't think I've ever used my personal email for work related stuff.    In fact, I think it is against company policy.      

Right?  I live in fear of the dreaded HIPPA violation while she's tossing around classified documents. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Yamato said:

You're certifiable.   You don't know what you are talking about, aren't rational enough to even look at the law and have the disposition of an angry teenager. Why do you even post these worthless one liners?  Put the bong down yammie, it is messing your head up.

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Right?  I live in fear of the dreaded HIPPA violation while she's tossing around classified documents. 

I wonder what type of email client the government uses.   I doubt it would be a web based one.   At work, mine is a Lotus one.    I cannot bring it up on my home computer at all.   

What I'm getting at is that I don't even have my office contacts info on my home computer.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Myles said:

I wonder what type of email client the government uses.   I doubt it would be a web based one.   At work, mine is a Lotus one.    I cannot bring it up on my home computer at all.   

What I'm getting at is that I don't even have my office contacts info on my home computer.  

They are all on Hotmail, with earlier users on AOL (it's the most patriotic of the email providers).

• Like 5

The San Francisco Chronicle:

http://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/editorials/article/Clinton-continues-dodging-questions-about-her-7950268.php

Clinton continues dodging questions about her emails

When even San Francisco says you've been naughty.

Still, what emerges is unmistakable and telling. Clinton craves privacy bordering on insularity. Her protective nature pushed her beyond common sense and observance of reasonable rules on email security. It clouds her judgment to the point of trouble, in this case the risks of spilling top-secret communications on a garden-variety home email server.

There are other faults that the inquiry underscored. Neither Clinton nor her inner circle of loyal aides agreed to be interviewed by State Department report writers. Her explanation is that she’s been asked about the topic repeatedly and given her answers. It’s hardly a response that befits a distinguished top diplomat and presidential contender.

• Like 1

The San Francisco Chronicle:

http://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/editorials/article/Clinton-continues-dodging-questions-about-her-7950268.php

Clinton continues dodging questions about her emails

When even San Francisco says you've been naughty.

Still, what emerges is unmistakable and telling. Clinton craves privacy bordering on insularity. Her protective nature pushed her beyond common sense and observance of reasonable rules on email security. It clouds her judgment to the point of trouble, in this case the risks of spilling top-secret communications on a garden-variety home email server.

There are other faults that the inquiry underscored. Neither Clinton nor her inner circle of loyal aides agreed to be interviewed by State Department report writers. Her explanation is that she’s been asked about the topic repeatedly and given her answers. It’s hardly a response that befits a distinguished top diplomat and presidential contender.

• Like 1