Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Merc14

Hillary Clinton's nightmare

355 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

DieChecker

I thought this was interesting....

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/09/state-dept-we-still-cant-find-any-e-mails-from-hillarys-personal-it-tech/

How does an IT specialist go four years without leaving a single e-mail behind? The State Department may have to answer that question soon. Five months ago, they reported that they could not find any e-mails from Bryan Pagliano when they first began to look into the man who supported Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server, and today announced that nothing has changed:

The State Department has no emails to or from the man believed to have set up and maintained Hillary Clinton’s private email server during the four years she served as secretary, it said on Monday.

The department has found archived emails from the IT specialist, Bryan Pagliano, spokeswoman Elizabeth Trudeau told reporters, from after Clinton left office. It has not found a single email he sent or received from May 1, 2009, to Feb. 1, 2013, however.

“We are continuing to search for Mr. Pagliano’s emails,” Trudeau told reporters on Monday. “We are conducting a thorough search.”

Back in December, before Pagliano got immunity from the Department of Justice, the State Department began looking for his e-mails. Imagine their surprise when they came up empty, at least while Hillary was boss:

They did update that they did find one....

http://www.weeklystandard.com/found-at-least-one-pagliano-email-sent-directly-to-clinton/article/2002323?custom_click=rss?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=TWSAutoTweet

In the email, Pagliano wishes Clinton a "Happy Birthday" and "many more!" Rather than responding to Pagliano, however, Clinton forwarded the email to then-Special Assistant to the Secretary of State, Robert Russo, with a curt "Pls. respond."

It is unclear why Secretary Clinton did not respond directly to the birthday greeting.

Because she's a b****?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

13177869_10157016023315389_4022656361552657386_n.jpg?oh=1ee1b0e356b9c40b1846ff0aea3b9de2&oe=57D81023

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-fbi-james-comey-223071

Clinton and her team have made a point of not describing the FBI's work as an "investigation," but alternately as a "security review" or "security inquiry." They've also noted that the issue was referred to the FBI not as a criminal matter but as an intelligence breach.

However, in response to a question Wednesday, Comey said he wasn't familiar with the term "security inquiry" that Clinton and her aides have used. The FBI chief said he considers the work agents are doing to be an "investigation."

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

Apparently the Russians hacked Hill's server and have 20K emails they're not sure what to do with http://www.foxnews.c...tcmp=obnetwork.

While all of this has been going on, intelligence community sources have reported about a below the radar screen, yet largely known debate in the Kremlin between the Russian Foreign Ministry and the Russian Intelligence Services. They are trying to come to a meeting of the minds to determine whether the Russian government should release some 20,000 of Mrs. Clinton’s emails that it obtained either by hacking her directly or by hacking into the email of her confidante, Sid Blumenthal.

So much for the ongoing lie that her unsecured server was never hacked as we now have two admissions of hacking. Also this week Comey said he had no idea what a security review is, the FBI only does criminal investigations so hopefully Hills will stop telling that little bald faced lie. Also, inside reports are saying that the FBI has recovered much of the emails Hills had erased. More bad news for Hills and her team in the article.

From the article:

Mrs. Clinton has not been confronted publicly and asked for an explanation of her thoughts about the confluence of these events, but she has been asked if the FBI has reached out to her. It may seem counter-intuitive, but in white collar criminal cases, the FBI gives the targets of its investigations an opportunity to come in and explain why the target should not be indicted.

This is treacherous ground for any target, even a smart lawyer like Mrs. Clinton. She does not know what the feds know about her. She faces a damned-if-she-does and damned-if-she-doesn’t choice here.

Any lie and any materially misleading statement -- and she is prone to both -- made to the FBI can form the basis for an independent criminal charge against her. This is the environment that trapped Martha Stewart. Hence the standard practice among experienced counsel is to decline interviews by the folks investigating their clients.

But Mrs. Clinton is no ordinary client. She is running for president. She lies frequently. We know this because, when asked if the FBI has reached out to her for an interview, she told reporters that neither she nor her campaign had heard from the FBI; but she couldn’t wait to talk to the agents.

That is a mouthful, and the FBI knows it. First, the FBI does not come calling upon her campaign or even upon her. The Department of Justice prosecutors will call upon her lawyers -- and that has already been done, and Mrs. Clinton knows it. So her statements about the FBI not calling her or the campaign were profoundly misleading, and the FBI knows that.

Mrs. Clinton’s folks are preparing for the worst. They have leaked nonsense from “U.S. officials” that the feds have found no intent to commit espionage on the part of Mrs. Clinton. Too bad these officials -- political appointees, no doubt -- skipped or failed Criminal Law 101.
The government need not prove intent for either espionage or for lying to federal agents.

And it prosecutes both crimes very vigorously.

The bolded is for all the nitwits here that keep crying she didn't mean it.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

Anonymous has declared war on Hills. Here is their first video and a great primer on Hills for you folks too young to remember Bill's time in office

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

Anonymous has declared war on Hills. Here is their first video and a great primer on Hills for you folks too young to remember Bill's time in office

Wow. I've not seen it summed up like that before. Two thumbs up. I don't know how Bill and Hillary are even still walking the street, much less running for office. It is a real portrait of where the US is heading when such a criminal is the presumed next President.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

A former aide to Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state testified behind closed doors for two hours Wednesday in the first in a series of depositions that are likely to raise more questions about Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private email server just as she prepares for an election campaign against Donald J. Trump.

The former aide, Lewis A. Lukens, testified under oath about his knowledge of Mrs. Clinton’s private email system as part of a lawsuit brought against the State Department by a conservative legal advocacy group, Judicial Watch.

At least five other officials — including two of Mrs. Clinton’s top aides at the State Department, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin — are also scheduled to testify in the lawsuit over the next six weeks in what promises to be an unwelcome distraction for the Clinton campaign.

“It just boggles the mind that the State Department allowed this circumstance to arise in the first place,” said Judge Sullivan, who was appointed to the Federal District Court in 1994 by President Clinton.

The judge called the email episode “very, very, very troubling.”

cont...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/19/us/politics/ex-aide-to-hillary-clinton-testifies-on-email.html?_r=0

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

Wow. I've not seen it summed up like that before. Two thumbs up. I don't know how Bill and Hillary are even still walking the street, much less running for office. It is a real portrait of where the US is heading when such a criminal is the presumed next President.

It is truly an indictment of our legal system and the fraud of a press we have that anyone with a 9D) after their name operates under a different set of laws than the rest of us. The flagrant abuse by the IRS of conservative groups and conservatives in general, that has gone completely unpunished, is sobering to say the least. The last thing I want is a democrat administration having access to my health records or, God forbid, oversight of my healthcare. When Lynch decides not to indict Hillary the roof should be blown off of congress from all the yelling.

A former aide to Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state testified behind closed doors for two hours Wednesday in the first in a series of depositions that are likely to raise more questions about Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private email server just as she prepares for an election campaign against Donald J. Trump.

The former aide, Lewis A. Lukens, testified under oath about his knowledge of Mrs. Clinton’s private email system as part of a lawsuit brought against the State Department by a conservative legal advocacy group, Judicial Watch.

At least five other officials — including two of Mrs. Clinton’s top aides at the State Department, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin — are also scheduled to testify in the lawsuit over the next six weeks in what promises to be an unwelcome distraction for the Clinton campaign.

“It just boggles the mind that the State Department allowed this circumstance to arise in the first place,” said Judge Sullivan, who was appointed to the Federal District Court in 1994 by President Clinton.

The judge called the email episode “very, very, very troubling.”

cont...

http://www.nytimes.c...email.html?_r=0

Lukens is open to perjury charges if he lies but the rest are not under oath. They are, however, vulnerable because if they lie to the DoJ attorneys or the FBI Agents then they can be prosecuted in the same way Martha Stewart was although we all no that Lynch wouldn't do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

When Lynch decides not to indict Hillary the roof should be blown off of congress from all the yelling.

I would hope so, but I don't think it is a sure thing. Just as Republicans taking control of the Budget turned out to not be a sure thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

This was amusing....

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/05/19/fox-poll-trump-hillary-n2165199?utm_source=TopBreakingNewsCarousel&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=BreakingNewsCarousel

American voters dislike Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. A record 61 percent have a negative view of the likely Democratic nominee, according to a Fox News poll released Wednesday. That’s up from 58 percent in March. Fifty-six percent have an unfavorable view of Trump -- though that’s actually good news for Donald. Because it was 65 percent two months ago (that was a record high). Thirty-seven percent have a favorable opinion of Clinton, down two points from 39 percent in March, establishing a new low. The likely Republican nominee’s favorable jumped over the same time period: 41 percent view Trump positively...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

More dems related to the Clintons are under criminal investigation.  Terry McCauliffe, the democrat governor of Virginia and long time Clinton operative, is under criminal investigation for allegedly taking illegal campaign donations form the Clinton Global Initiative, a Chinese businessman and other people/organizations.  http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/politics/terry-mcauliffe-fbi-doj-federal-investigation-campaign-contributions/

McAuliffe was doing a pretty good job for Virginians until he recently, and unilaterally, decided to allow all felons to vote regardless of their crimes. 

An investigation doesn't mean guilt but the republican Governor, Bob McDonell is still appealing his conviction for public corruption so Terry better be squeaky clean or the corrupt DoJ will be forced to prosecute him.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

13221721_10209586523002789_3164958476545

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

The steady drip, drip, drip of scandal continues for Hills Today the State Department said that Hills did indeed not follow the regulations, in other words she broke the rules, thereby erasing her long time meme of "I followed the rules that were in place at the time."  http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecraftTelemetry.do?id=1977-084A    Since the rules are based on federal law she did, in effect, break the law.   Just like the meme "The FBI is simply doing a security review." was blasted by the director of the FBI when he said he had never heard of a security review, Hills has lost another place to hide behind  and laugh off the danger.  

Tellingly, none of her staff agreed to participate in the State Department IG's investigation, in effect claiming the fifth.   This is a sign of guilt in any prosecutors eye.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Merc14 said:

The steady drip, drip, drip of scandal continues for Hills Today the State Department said that Hills did indeed not follow the regulations, in other words she broke the rules, thereby erasing her long time meme of "I followed the rules that were in place at the time."  http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecraftTelemetry.do?id=1977-084A    Since the rules are based on federal law she did, in effect, break the law.   Just like the meme "The FBI is simply doing a security review." was blasted by the director of the FBI when he said he had never heard of a security review, Hills has lost another place to hide behind  and laugh off the danger.  

Tellingly, none of her staff agreed to participate in the State Department IG's investigation, in effect claiming the fifth.   This is a sign of guilt in any prosecutors eye.

Pretty sure thats not the only drip drip drip going on in the clinton family! 

Sorry I couldnt resist 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

Understood Farmer, in fact I was hoping someone would land on that!  :lol:

 

Remember when Hills said she got approval to use her own server?  BS, the IT department was never consulted or informed and when the question was asked:

According to the report, some State Department technology staff said they were instructed to not talk of Clinton’s email set-up after they raised concerns about the unusual arrangement: “In one meeting, one staff member raised concerns that information sent and received on Secretary Clinton’s account could contain Federal records that needed to be preserved in order to satisfy Federal recordkeeping requirements,” the document states. “According to the staff member, the Director stated that the Secretary’s personal system had been reviewed and approved by Department legal staff and that the matter was not to be discussed any further. As previously noted, OIG found no evidence that staff in the Office of the Legal Adviser reviewed or approved Secretary Clinton’s personal system.”

One staff member from the office that handles information technology for the Office of the Secretary recounted the hushed nature of the email arrangement.

“According to the other [iT] staff member who raised concerns about the server, the Director stated that the mission of S/ES-IRM is to support the Secretary and instructed the staff never to speak of the Secretary’s personal email system again,” the report states.

Also this little bombshell:

The report also included a revealing November 2011 exchange in which Clinton's right-hand staffer Huma Abedin discussed with her the possibility of putting her on a State Department email because her messages were not being received by State staff.

Clinton responded with concerns of privacy issues.

“We should talk about putting you on tate email or releasing your email address to the department so you are not going to spam,” she wrote.

 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

snip  Everything I am posting has a line through it.  WTF?

Edited by Merc14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey

You are doing's God's work.

11 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Understood Farmer, in fact I was hoping someone would land on that!  :lol:

 

Remember when Hills said she got approval to use her own server?  BS, the IT department was never consulted or informed and when the question was asked:

According to the report, some State Department technology staff said they were instructed to not talk of Clinton’s email set-up after they raised concerns about the unusual arrangement: “In one meeting, one staff member raised concerns that information sent and received on Secretary Clinton’s account could contain Federal records that needed to be preserved in order to satisfy Federal recordkeeping requirements,” the document states. “According to the staff member, the Director stated that the Secretary’s personal system had been reviewed and approved by Department legal staff and that the matter was not to be discussed any further. As previously noted, OIG found no evidence that staff in the Office of the Legal Adviser reviewed or approved Secretary Clinton’s personal system.”

One staff member from the office that handles information technology for the Office of the Secretary recounted the hushed nature of the email arrangement.

“According to the other [iT] staff member who raised concerns about the server, the Director stated that the mission of S/ES-IRM is to support the Secretary and instructed the staff never to speak of the Secretary’s personal email system again,” the report states.

Also this little bombshell:

The report also included a revealing November 2011 exchange in which Clinton's right-hand staffer Huma Abedin discussed with her the possibility of putting her on a State Department email because her messages were not being received by State staff.

Clinton responded with concerns of privacy issues.

“We should talk about putting you on tate email or releasing your email address to the department so you are not going to spam,” she wrote.

 

You are doing God's work here, my son

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
supervike

Why doesn't any of this resonate with the public?  I mean, there certainly is dissent among Democrats, which is why Bernie is still hanging around, but it's astounding that it is just NOT talked about in the MSM. 

 

In other words, why don't people care?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

you think that is astounding????  i think the fact that ron paul was almsot aslways ignored by press, almsot like he did not even exist, TWICE.  that was astounding. in a bad sense of the word

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

snip  Everything I am posting has a line through it.  WTF?

they try to silence you, lol. but we can still read your stuff, do not give up. or you clicked on S and it stock

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

What Trump does is insult.

"You're fat, stupid and ugly"

I REFUSE to vote for a presidential candidate who has the maturity of a 10-year old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

What Trump does is insult.

"You're fat, stupid and ugly"

I REFUSE to vote for a presidential candidate who has the maturity of a 10-year old.

ever since he started campaign he was attacked for his hair, and size of his hands,  if his opponents do that, than they are no more mature than him, he is talking to them in their language. it is always a good idea to talk to people in language they understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Poppi

Is Merc's work being hacked, or am i missing some inside joke...people need to know how terrible the 'lintons were/are...Is it true that she would dissolve the US Mexico border?...Seems like the border isn't being enforced now, and the ones that do get caught are released.

'Clinton Releases Plan to Dissolve  US Border...'  Julia Hahn at Breitbart:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
1 hour ago, Poppi said:

Is Merc's work being hacked, or am i missing some inside joke...people need to know how terrible the 'lintons were/are...Is it true that she would dissolve the US Mexico border?...Seems like the border isn't being enforced now, and the ones that do get caught are released.

'Clinton Releases Plan to Dissolve  US Border...'  Julia Hahn at Breitbart:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/

 

No I am sure it was something stuck on my keyboard or something I glitched with the new forum design and I didn't man to suggest it was anything being done to me if that is what people thought.  I was joking.

 

Anyways, I hadn't read that Hillary KNEW that her server was getting hacked and failed to report it!  There goes another of her memes "No, (haha) the server was never hacked."    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/25/hillary-clinton-failed-report-several-hacking-atte/

Edited by Merc14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
10 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

No I am sure it was something stuck on my keyboard or something I glitched with the new forum design and I didn't man to suggest it was anything being done to me if that is what people thought.  I was joking.

 

Anyways, I hadn't read that Hillary KNEW that her server was getting hacked and failed to report it!  There goes another of her memes "No, (haha) the server was never hacked."    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/25/hillary-clinton-failed-report-several-hacking-atte/

Jesus she "grew afraid of opening emails" like some geriatric patient too confused by spammers . Holy hell 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.