Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clairvoyance

IAmSensitive2

I have always had this ability from the time I was a child. Thoughts that had no relation to what I was thinking or doing at the moment would just pop into my head, and I would later find out that those thoughts were not ordinary thoughts, but something that was actually happening at the time I thought of it. But I didn't know that until the moment I found out it actually happened. And there was no other way I could have possibly have known it was happening. Let me give you a few examples of this.

Years ago I was with an ex of mine at the gym. We had both went to our separate dressing rooms upon arrival at the gym. While I changing into my workout clothes, a thought disrupted my thoughts telling me that my ex had forgotten to pack his gym shorts. Now I was not there when my ex packed his gym clothes, so I couldn't have possibly known that he forgot his shorts. If I was there when he packed his clothes and had seen he forgot his shorts, I would have told him so. When I got out of the dressing room, my ex proceeds to tell me he forgot his shorts! Now how could have I possibly known this?

Another time when I driving home from work, my thoughts are suddenly disrupted by a thought that my cat tried to jump up onto the kitchen table and missed, and his claws got caught on the tablecloth, nearly causing everything to fall off the table. I get home, walk in the door, and my husband proceeds to tell me that our cat just within the last 10 minutes of my getting home tried to jump on the table and missed, got his claws caught in the tablecloth, nearly causing his laptop to fall off the table! This is not an everyday occurrence. This is the only time my cat ever tried to jump on the table and missed. How could have I known this?

The other day, I was driving home from work, and I thought with my ability, maybe I should try solving some 20 year old murder cold case. Then a thought just disrupted my thoughts once again. "Windsor, Connecticut!" I have no idea why the town of Windsor, CT, just popped into my head. I live nowhere near Windsor, CT. I don't even live in Connecticut. I even went as far as doing an Internet search of Windsor, CT. I even relished the idea of messaging the Windsor, CT police department to ask if there are any cold cases. Then I discovered there is corruption within that police department. A cop from that department was arrested just back in December of last year, about a month ago, for posting pictures of his nude wife on Craigslist, and asking people to call her for offers. Sick POS! Back in 2004, he put a gun to a woman's head and threatened her and even pulled the trigger three times. The gun wasn't loaded, but that was definitely a threat on her life. This sicko got fired in 2004 from his job, was reinstated in 2007 by the state labor board (stupid idiots)! And of course, he is a criminal, and criminals don't change, and he got caught again doing this to his wife. Something tells me he has seriously hurt, maybe even killed a woman or women in the past. I cannot put this past him! And because he was a cop, he knew what to do to get away with it. Of course, I have no proof of this. It is all a hunch, but my hunches are strong ones. He is capable of killing his wife or any woman, for that matter. I found this to be so unusual, I had to say something about it on here.

Welcome to UM :st please, take time to read the forum rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Well, psychic powers aren't real, so either you're ascribing things to some ability that does not exist or you are crazy.

Welcome to the real world. Enjoy your stay.

• Like 1

I have always had this ability from the time I was a child. Thoughts that had no relation to what I was thinking or doing at the moment would just pop into my head, and I would later find out that those thoughts were not ordinary thoughts, but something that was actually happening at the time I thought of it. But I didn't know that until the moment I found out it actually happened. And there was no other way I could have possibly have known it was happening. Let me give you a few examples of this.

Years ago I was with an ex of mine at the gym. We had both went to our separate dressing rooms upon arrival at the gym. While I changing into my workout clothes, a thought disrupted my thoughts telling me that my ex had forgotten to pack his gym shorts. Now I was not there when my ex packed his gym clothes, so I couldn't have possibly known that he forgot his shorts. If I was there when he packed his clothes and had seen he forgot his shorts, I would have told him so. When I got out of the dressing room, my ex proceeds to tell me he forgot his shorts! Now how could have I possibly known this?

Another time when I driving home from work, my thoughts are suddenly disrupted by a thought that my cat tried to jump up onto the kitchen table and missed, and his claws got caught on the tablecloth, nearly causing everything to fall off the table. I get home, walk in the door, and my husband proceeds to tell me that our cat just within the last 10 minutes of my getting home tried to jump on the table and missed, got his claws caught in the tablecloth, nearly causing his laptop to fall off the table! This is not an everyday occurrence. This is the only time my cat ever tried to jump on the table and missed. How could have I known this?

The other day, I was driving home from work, and I thought with my ability, maybe I should try solving some 20 year old murder cold case. Then a thought just disrupted my thoughts once again. "Windsor, Connecticut!" I have no idea why the town of Windsor, CT, just popped into my head. I live nowhere near Windsor, CT. I don't even live in Connecticut. I even went as far as doing an Internet search of Windsor, CT. I even relished the idea of messaging the Windsor, CT police department to ask if there are any cold cases. Then I discovered there is corruption within that police department. A cop from that department was arrested just back in December of last year, about a month ago, for posting pictures of his nude wife on Craigslist, and asking people to call her for offers. Sick POS! Back in 2004, he put a gun to a woman's head and threatened her and even pulled the trigger three times. The gun wasn't loaded, but that was definitely a threat on her life. This sicko got fired in 2004 from his job, was reinstated in 2007 by the state labor board (stupid idiots)! And of course, he is a criminal, and criminals don't change, and he got caught again doing this to his wife. Something tells me he has seriously hurt, maybe even killed a woman or women in the past. I cannot put this past him! And because he was a cop, he knew what to do to get away with it. Of course, I have no proof of this. It is all a hunch, but my hunches are strong ones. He is capable of killing his wife or any woman, for that matter. I found this to be so unusual, I had to say something about it on here.

It is possible that you get slight visions (or thoughts) of the future events. The reassuring aspect is that you've had them since your childhood, so it's there to stay. You are not crazy, not insane, nor sensitive. That is a feat of mental strength, not weakness. I felt that my sister was terribly hurt, I simply "knew" that she was feeling terribly bad and immediately said it to everyone in the house. Turns out that she was some 200 miles away and had a very bad time whilst traveling. It's not a vision, but it's a hunch, a momentary vision, a moment where you feel all warm, pumped up, more keen to your surroundings and simply get struck by the "knowledge", like a flash, lightning sort of a thing.

You have nothing to back it up, it totally makes no sense, but eventually turns out to be completely true.

This is similar to empathy which I also encounter on a regular basis. Whenever my girl's getting strong menstrual pain I know it in advance since the stomach pain is tremendous at my place, so she can prepare in advance with medicament and whatnot.

There was this proven prophecy made by Nostradamus who predicted the exact cause and effect of King's death to a great detail. So Psychic abilities are very much real but the underlying fact is that not much is really known about it since it's like people's dreams and those ain't hard science either.

Well, psychic powers aren't real, so either you're ascribing things to some ability that does not exist or you are crazy.

Welcome to the real world. Enjoy your stay.

Well, perhaps it is not real to you, because you have not experienced it yourself.

I have experienced this ability continuously throughout my life. I somehow just know what is happening from a distance. Or I am able to predict something that is going to happen. I don't know where this knowledge comes from. I would have to say it's from a higher power.

I don't know why I have this ability. It seems I don't have a choice in the matter. I can't control it.

I also have no say in what knowledge I receive. I also have no say in when I receive such knowledge.

I am not crazy, either. I am a logical, analytical and realistic person who is trying to understand something that has been happening to me throughout my life that in the scientific world remains unexplained. It would be hard to prove to the scientific world that these abilities exist. That doesn't make me crazy.

Edited by IAmSensitive2

I have experienced this ability continuously throughout my life. I somehow just know what is happening from a distance. Or I am able to predict something that is going to happen. I don't know where this knowledge comes from. I would have to say it's from a higher power.

I don't know why I have this ability. It seems I don't have a choice in the matter. I can't control it.

I also have no say in what knowledge I receive. I also have no say in when I receive such knowledge.

That higher power is your higher self. This energetic essence is a divine conduit for communication. The term for it is telepathy when understood as a shared or entangled experience.

Now you can choose to build a bond with this aspect of self called the the higher self or spirit self if you prefer. Most of us believe we have an eternal spirit. Very few of us build a relationship with our various spiritual aspects of self. I suspect that in your case this would be appropriate and wise to do.

John

One thing I have found to be true is that I cannot use the information I have received to alter the course of events. I am not given this information to change what happens. Accepting this is difficult and heartbreaking sometimes.

I also cannot possibly receive knowledge about everything and anything. I think I would go crazy if I constantly knew everything that was going to happen or was happening, or if I knew the thoughts of every person I pass by on the street. If I had those abilities, then I would be like God himself. I am not God, and I wouldn't want to be. This higher power that I receive such knowledge from is the one in control, not me or anyone else. I cannot force that higher power to give me this kind of knowledge. I leave it up to this higher power whether or not I receive such information. Because I receive such knowledge, it leads me to believe that there is a higher power, and that we are all spiritually connected to each other. We are never alone in this world.

Umm yeah. A lot of what is believed to be psychic is just misinterpreted psychological phenomenon. You are not psychic.

Edited by XenoFish

I am puzzled by you calling this 'clairvoyance'. I know the literal meaning, but clairvoyance is usually associated with mediumship.

I am psychic, and I prove it day-in-day-out to people I know, including myself! If it's not a 'gift', knowing things one shouldn't know is at least a talent, and (to be honest) good fun. You should embrace it. The more you rely on it, the better it gets.

My main issue here is that I feel like if you Google any city or town you will find some kind of crime or corrupton happened within a months span

• Like 1

I am puzzled by you calling this 'clairvoyance'. I know the literal meaning, but clairvoyance is usually associated with mediumship.

I am psychic, and I prove it day-in-day-out to people I know, including myself! If it's not a 'gift', knowing things one shouldn't know is at least a talent, and (to be honest) good fun. You should embrace it. The more you rely on it, the better it gets.

I think I have low level Clairvoyant abilities. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Listen ... closely...

~

~

Sara Gazarek : circle game

• 3 weeks later...

I typically use social media, and that tends to lead you places once you can actually see connections to people, and learn his personality better. Sometimes doing this can be scary though, I will warn you. Your either predicting the past or future, be carful with your ability, if your heart leads you their, then so be it, just don't get too close, be what I call a guardian angel, watch over him, but remain a stranger. We can also have these strong feelings because it personal, so you could be predicting someone close to you, or your own future. If it has happened in the past, you would typically have some type of connection, weather you are just drawn to the person and have a "soft spot" for a beautiful stranger, or there is some type of connection, perhaps a sisters, old friend, or your neighbors distant cousin. Hope this helps to clear your mind a little. :)