Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Builders find old Ouija board behind a vent

UM-Bot

The spirit board was found stuffed inside a heating vent by builders carrying out renovation work.

Workmen must come across a lot of strange things behind walls and under floorboards, but imagine tearing down an old heating vent and finding a Ouija board hidden behind it.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/291141/builders-find-old-ouija-board-behind-a-vent

Well, that's the beginning of a horror movie at no mistake.

• Like 8

Maybe someone who didn't give a damn about Ouija boards simply used it to block the vent in that location.

• Like 8

Reminds me of the classic, I used the ouija and weird crap happened so I stashed it away story....or was that just me?

• Like 4

So if I stuffed a monopoly board somewhere weird, would you eventually make a thread about it?

• Like 4

So if I stuffed a monopoly board somewhere weird, would you eventually make a thread about it?

Well it depends on how weird and if you recorded it ;) lots o money to be made that way !

• Like 1

Except that the Ouija board is used by spiritists and occultists to try to contact entities so it's quite fitting for this website. Monopoly not so much.

Edited by EEHC
  • Like 1

Except that the Ouija board is used by spiritists and occultists to try to contact entities so it's quite fitting for this website. Monopoly not so much.

Both GAMES are made by the same company.

Arg.

• Like 3

I can here to post almost the exact same thibg.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

I can here to post almost the exact same thibg.

Its not the object but the intent which the object was used with that makes it nasty. Kinda like the difference between a dirty sock under your kids bed and a crusty one

• Like 3

I have used one before and nothing happened, so I don't buy that....

And this site is so much more than "paranormal".

Its not the object but the intent which the object was used with that makes it nasty. Kinda like the difference between a dirty sock under your kids bed and a crusty one

No. It's a board game. End of discussion. No matter the "intent", nothing will happen.

It's a GAME for pete's sake!

But, but, but I saw a movie once. They're evil, evil I say. Them devil boards corrupting gullible minds. Causing all kind of imaginary fiends to wreak havoc.

• Like 1

Well it has the Ouija trademark on it, so it was obviously a board game they found.

To me it does not look as if it had been hidden, but used to block the draft out....seems the size was just right.

• Like 3

Both GAMES are made by the same company.

Arg.

But surely you know that spirit boards were used way before Elijah Bond commercialized it under the Ouija© brand to make money? The practice is actually very old (historians trace it's roots as far back as ancient China, known as Fuji) and 19th century spiritualists had their own handcrafted boards for séances.

Edited by EEHC
  • Like 3

Well it has the Ouija trademark on it, so it was obviously a board game they found.

To me it does not look as if it had been hidden, but used to block the draft out....seems the size was just right.

You Madame are a genius.

• Like 1

You Madame are a genius.

why thankyou kind sir,I have not been called madam since my days of playing the piona in a brothel.

• Like 3

There r lots of scary stuff about the ouija board, yet they r casually sold at stores. Don know why..

• Like 2