Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iowa

F3SS

IMHO - this was practically a one man / one woman race from the get go.

Money is power - Trumps got that - and also a mouth that could sell ice to an Eskimo.

He is a colossal media tart.. whom thrives in the spot light.

Clinton has also got the big money machine behind her - but of course many people lack trust in her - in regards to the email controversy.

Even so - she doesn't seem too bothered by this (yet) - whilst she continues to sell her wares to the public.

Idk - from what I have gathered - the other candidates haven't really had much of a look in.

A few have already dropped like fly's - and the others just appear to be quieter - and / or lack true grit.

In saying that - Jed Bush jumps to mind - he just seems wimpy to me.

Little old Bernie Sanders seems to be the only one who has stood out thus far - who gave Hillary a run for her

money and who left an impression of sorts with his policies and views.

Anyway's just my 2c worth - still very early days - should be interesting.

Except that Trump has spent far less than any other candidate in this race and that is for either party. Bush is outspending him something like 30-1 and getting no where. I'll try and post a link later when I have more time or maybe someone else can, Just another HS from thsi odd election cycle.

• Like 2