Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Stone Softening

Fleque

There is mounting evidence that the ancients had some method of softening stone. The strange markings on the stones indicate as much as does the incredible accuracy with which the blocks join each other.

Two excellent videos show some amazing images. Does this mean a complete rewrite of the history books. How did this high technology come to be here? Does it lend credence to the ancient alien theories?

Take a look for yourselves.

There is mounting evidence that the ancients had some method of softening stone. The strange markings on the stones indicate as much as does the incredible accuracy with which the blocks join each other.

Two excellent videos show some amazing images. Does this mean a complete rewrite of the history books. How did this high technology come to be here? Does it lend credence to the ancient alien theories?

Just no.. plain and simple..

go back.. do a search.. you will find very long threads on this.. proving that there was no such thing..

so just don't go there..

• Like 2

Amazing that we still know how to snap flint, break boulders, stone masonry and every other ancient handcraft but for some strange reason forgot how to convert stone to putty...

Pretty amazing, isn't it? As useful as this knowledge would be, I can't see it getting "lost".

• Like 4

Amazing that we still know how to snap flint, break boulders, stone masonry and every other ancient handcraft but for some strange reason forgot how to convert stone to putty...

Pretty amazing, isn't it? As useful as this knowledge would be, I can't see it getting "lost".

Its because all the archeologists and historians are in the pocket of the "big concrete" lobby. :innocent:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 7

Its because all the archeologists and historians are in the pocket of the "big concrete" lobby. :innocent:

Big Concrete even has an shell organization to obfuscate things

www.ncma.org

And the stone softening technology is not lost, it is filed away alongside the design plans for 1000 mpg car engines, free energy, and the remains of Giants confiscated by the Smithsonian.

• Like 6

Nah lack of attention to the actual evidence. In the case of the Incas they were still making stone buildings when the Spanish arrived - guess what no stone softening. The greatest sculptures were the classical ones who were able with iron tools to make some of the greatest objects ever - without stone softening - I offer the Laocoon made of marble.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laoco%C3%B6n_and_His_Sons#/media/File:Laocoon_and_His_Sons.jpg

• Like 3

When they returned unto their groovy-ass space kennels, Our Past Basset Masters took many secrets with them, along with their wholly remarkable Holy and Drooly Excresences, which could certainly make stone pliable.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

Its a series put out by the 'truth movement' ... seriously , and the guy narrating on one of their vids does sound like he is having a 'soft' stone' , also slurs a bit ... and ( hint ) sometimes when one is going to make a youtube and do some commentary on it ... it helps to write down, or at ,east know what you are going to say beforehand, so you dont get stuck for words during it :-*

Edited by back to earth

ha ha har ! at 4.36 the example shown ( which one supposes is supposed to be a liquid stone result ) , is actually proof of how they did carve the stone blocks out from bedrock .... classic !

" Truth Movement ' ... ? ? ? Morons ! :passifier:

Yeah this subject keeps coming up but the only way to 'prove' it is to re-invent the softener then show that the ancient people had that knowledge. Pretending to have evidence that ancient people had that ability has never worked - yet some keep trying the same failed effort over and over again.

;softened stone' and building do not seem to go together !

potd-hawaii-lave_3102177b.jpg

(it hid my pic :blush: again ! .... click on quote box )

Edited by back to earth

I love it when the wide-eyed newbies come in with old and debunked stuff we all cut our teeth on in our youth, acting like they just discovered tail.

• Like 1

I love it when the wide-eyed newbies come in with old and debunked stuff we all cut our teeth on in our youth, acting like they just discovered tail.

I'm waiting for someone to claim that the ancient could 'harden' copper to the strength of diamonds - that would allow them to easily cut and smooth granite....at least that would be different!

I mean if you can 'soften' stone why can't you harden metals? There all kinds of evidence that this can in fact be done even if not to the diamond mohr level.lol

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 1

To be honest, I had no preconception about how the thread would go. It's a shocking thing to propose I quite agree with you all, and I'm also led to believe by looking at previous research here that the idea is far from new. Yet the stone evidence says that the stone was indeed softened. The videos say it all so there is no need to post further videos or images.

All I would do is refer people to Facebook, where some researchers have posted impressive images. These are not my FB pages but I do recommend that you look carefully at the images and comments:

https://www.facebook.com/robert.gotshall.9?fref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/gregorytikiviracocha?fref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/vladimir.kudin

All I would ask people to consider is if the stone was not softened, then how else can these marks on the stones achieved and how else can the impossible fit be accomplished? How are the scoop marks in the video to be explained (see 2nd video video 2:22 - 2:29), using tools that they were supposed to have available?

Any way nice to meet you all.

Any softening of the rock (and rehardening) would change the molecular structure - and quite possible the mineral content depending on method.

Therefore it should be extremely easy to show whether a rock could have been softened, just by finding the quarry and comparing bedrock with building rock.

Of course, I appreciate the crafty ancients did go out of their way to make this tricky in some cases. For example, when building the Giza pyramids I believe they deliberately added shells and other fossils in, along with sedimentation lines, to make the reconstituted rock look identical to the original bedrock :D It is also quite possible that most geologists are in on the conspiracy. So don't believe anything they say!

• Like 2

To be honest, I had no preconception about how the thread would go. It's a shocking thing to propose I quite agree with you all, and I'm also led to believe by looking at previous research here that the idea is far from new. Yet the stone evidence says that the stone was indeed softened. The videos say it all so there is no need to post further videos or images.

All I would do is refer people to Facebook, where some researchers have posted impressive images. These are not my FB pages but I do recommend that you look carefully at the images and comments:

https://www.facebook...shall.9?fref=nf

https://www.facebook...racocha?fref=nf

https://www.facebook.../vladimir.kudin

All I would ask people to consider is if the stone was not softened, then how else can these marks on the stones achieved and how else can the impossible fit be accomplished? How are the scoop marks in the video to be explained (see 2nd video video 2:22 - 2:29), using tools that they were supposed to have available?

again just no..

I would suggest readers do a bit of a search on here (I am sure someone will post up the thread links) where it shows so many times.. that this theory has been disproven.. forget the facebook pages.. the you tube videos that say 'its true' its all bogus clap trap of people who want their 5 minutes of fame with no credible background in what they are saying

• Like 3

Softened rock theory is bunk, in my opinion. All that was required was pounder stones, sand and a lot of time to make the various Neolithic constructions possible. No berry juice potions necessary.

For what it's worth, this phenomenon was reported by Percy Fawcett in the book 'Exploration Fawcett'. Colonel Fawcett was the English archaeologist and explorer who disappeared with his party deep in the Brazillian jungle in 1925.

Was he the one that went looking for a lost city... possibly an El Dorado type city, and never came back?

An Idea only supported by those who suffer from brain softening youtube vids

• Like 2

https://www.facebook...shall.9?fref=nf

https://www.facebook...racocha?fref=nf

https://www.facebook.../vladimir.kudin

If you can find a peer reviewed scientific paper confirming that, post it. Otherwise, you might want to reconsider your sources. Inca stone was finished on site and carefully carved and finished and fitted for each specific location.