Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Let's talk about Bernie

Merc14

18 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I don't understand why the pro-Bernie crowd is being so difficult...they should have figured it out by now.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bernie-sanders-loyalists-protest-hillary-clinton-nomination-article-1.2727597

Reality and being pro-Bernie are not mutually compatible.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Lilly said:

I don't understand why the pro-Bernie crowd is being so difficult...they should have figured it out by now.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bernie-sanders-loyalists-protest-hillary-clinton-nomination-article-1.2727597

Some young millenials who don't know how to accept one defeat. I think the ones who did the most work in campaign will support their inspirer's new  Our Revolution to see how far the issues can be taken through the system with an active movement. They aren't very politically savy yet. They want it all and they want it now. They'll end up giving third party votes and to hell with all the platform achievements.

If they truly believed in their cause, they would work on the down-vote elections.  There was enough of them for it to become reality if they tried. 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2016 at 3:18 PM, Gromdor said:

If they truly believed in their cause, they would work on the down-vote elections.  There was enough of them for it to become reality if they tried. 

I believe some haven't given up and will follow Bernie's lead to making real changes.

Obama who's polls are higher then ever said he won because of enthusiasm of young media savy supporters. He addressed and acknowledged the the young Bernie people that they are needed.  Vote during the election don't stay home or give up on changing  politics.

I thought it was nice of Tim Kaine to mention his start in politics was because he felt the Bern many years ago.