Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Violent Pegida anti Islam demo's breakout

seeder

It was just a matter of time I guess..

A world divided: Violent clashes break out across the globe as thousands take to the streets in anti-Islam protests organised by far-right group PEGIDA

Protesters have clashed with immigration supporters and police forces during planned far-right demonstrations

Organised by anti-Islam group PEGIDA, cities across Europe and Australia saw thousands take to the streets

The confrontational rallies were held in cities that included Prague, Amsterdam, Dresden, Calais and Canberra

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3zPe8XkRz

Edited by seeder

Shame it had to come to this, Islam should never have been allowed to flourish in non muslim countries in the first place! This is not over.

• Like 7

The more something is pushed down the unwilling's throats, the more they fight to reject it.

Wish it were different, wish that islam would reform and play nice with the rest of the world.

• Like 5

I'm not surprised by this, what did surprise me was the people in Birmingham holding up signs that said Trump is right. You can only lie to the people about what is really going on for so long.

If something isn't done about illegal immigration and if some in Washington get their way with bringing in tens of thousands of Syrian refugees we may start seeing some of the same here.

• Like 6

Blame the people that opened the borders. It don't work....and they know it don't work. Up to 2011 I had no animosity towards Muslims and Islam...actually had a great deal of respect for them and their religion. But now, I see part of the religion is radical, and the other part is not going to do anything abut it. Then we get preached to ....by Barry....at the most radical Mosque in the US that we are mistreating Muslims and are causing the trouble. This rhetoric my friends is why people are so angry now, and its not just Barry, its those clowns in Germany and England that think it is more important for them to satisfy the warped ideological idiots that have taken the moral high ground and decided that we need no borders.

My friends this is a prime example of what happens when the crazy people run the crazy house. It's going to get worse, because there is a guiding hand behind all this with an agenda. It don't have anything to do with being a good Samarian, or human rights....believe me. Most of these people preach Christianity only when it benefits their cause, other wise Christians are on their hit list. Much akin to Muslims raising hell about innocent people getting killed in bombing raids, when the number of people killed is fractional compared to what they have done on purpose...please...give me a break.

seax :tu:

• Like 9

Blame the people that opened the borders. It don't work....and they know it don't work. Up to 2011 I had no animosity towards Muslims and Islam...actually had a great deal of respect for them and their religion. But now, I see part of the religion is radical, and the other part is not going to do anything abut it. Then we get preached to ....by Barry....at the most radical Mosque in the US that we are mistreating Muslims and are causing the trouble. This rhetoric my friends is why people are so angry now, and its not just Barry, its those clowns in Germany and England that think it is more important for them to satisfy the warped ideological idiots that have taken the moral high ground and decided that we need no borders.

My friends this is a prime example of what happens when the crazy people run the crazy house. It's going to get worse, because there is a guiding hand behind all this with an agenda. It don't have anything to do with being a good Samarian, or human rights....believe me. Most of these people preach Christianity only when it benefits their cause, other wise Christians are on their hit list. Much akin to Muslims raising hell about innocent people getting killed in bombing raids, when the number of people killed is fractional compared to what they have done on purpose...please...give me a break.

Well said, wish I could give you more likes. I too at one time never had a problem with Islam. That also includes illegals until my eyes were opened to what is really going on and how nothing is done about it. Edited by Ashotep
  • Like 3

Just some of the news today...

Guernsey's chief minister REFUSES to accept ANY Syrian migrants because local 'Islamophobia' meant he 'couldn't guarantee the refugees' security'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434945/Guernsey-s-chief-minister-says-decision-island-not-accept-Syrian-refugees-locals-Islamophobia-meant-couldn-t-guarantee-migrants-security.html#ixzz3zQeIJGE4

A private school girl, mothers who excuse gang rape and a terrifying culture clash no one dares talk about: How Somalian men are living by their own laws... and causing devastating repercussions in Britain

Three Somali men jailed for raping a 16-year-old girl in Rusholme in 2013

Rapists were Mowled Omar Yussaf, Muhyadeen Osman and Bilal Ahmed

Yussaf gave victim's parents the middle finger as he was led from dock

'I stayed quiet because I thought they would kill me,' victim told the Mail

Her parents have received abuse and intimidation from rapists' families

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434382/A-private-school-girl-mothers-excuse-gang-rape-terrifying-culture-clash-no-one-dares-talk-Somalian-men-living-laws-native-country-causing-devastating-repercussions-Britain.html#ixzz3zQeZsKTY

Well said, wish I could give you more likes. I too at one time never had a problem with Islam. That also includes illegals until my eyes were opened to what is really going on and how nothing is done about it.

Thank you Ashotep,

I think we are among the majority that feels this way. When government fails the people... this is what it breeds...then they call these people 'far right extremist.' Unfortunately, the heads of these governments are breaking the law...they in fact are the extremist by catering to a smaller group of people whom purchase policy rather than live by what is better for their country. Make no mistake....this whole mess is about religion...one religion is extreme and hell bent on taking over. How can there be assimilation? The ones that sit on the fence is as guilty as the ones cutting off heads and raping little school girls...because at the end of the day they will follow the radicals. Do you think for one second that if they will not rebel against ISIS now....they would when it gets stronger and holds more ground?

seax :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Guernsey's chief minister REFUSES to accept ANY Syrian migrants because local 'Islamophobia' meant he 'couldn't guarantee the refugees' security'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3zQeIJGE4

That's too bad. I could probably fill a page with positive news stories about the Syrian refugees that have come to Canada and love their new country. No one would probably read them though because they would rather dwell on the negative.

• Like 2

That's too bad. I could probably fill a page with positive news stories about the Syrian refugees that have come to Canada and love their new country. No one would probably read them though because they would rather dwell on the negative.

Hello Likely Guy,

It is bad...I agree but our government is not going to do it right. The US is in debt 21 trillion dollars and has a real unemployment rate in excess of 20%....we have 92 million people out of the work force. The amount of stress put on school systems is tremendous by the flux of Hispanics that have came across our borders illegally...Barry is not enforcing that and does not intend to. I ask this question....why can't these people be settled in safe zones in their own countries or 'like' countries? I have not gotten a satisfactory answer to that from anyone...can anyone explain that to me. You have people that are not vetted properly, bringing them in an entirely different environment than they were raised in with a religion that over rides our laws...it makes no sense other than to intentionally cause chaos. Yes, there will be some good ones....but I still ask the question...why can't they be resettled in safe zones? Barry has already insinuated they would be protected under 'special laws' by saying they were being pick on because of ignorance in this country and far right extremist. I don't know when the last time Barry has had a reality check but those 'right wing ignorant people' are the ones that pays the bills and responsible for the 21 trillion in debt of which his administration has done a great deal of amassed. I hope Canada does not have any of this trouble and I really mean that...but I'm afraid its going to be short lived. I don't know the nuts and bolts of Canada's policy ....lol...it has to be better than ours....but this is the wrong time to be shoving bad policy down people's throat. Like Trump said...lets slow down and get control of what's going on.

Thanks Likely Guy, I'm not in any way barking at you I appreciate your thoughts...just giving my reasoning for the way I feel. And it is bad that some good folks have to pay for what a few bad ones do.

Thanks,

:tu: seax

Edited by seax
  • Like 2

Hello Likely Guy,

It is bad...I agree but our government is not going to do it right. The US is in debt 21 trillion dollars and has a real unemployment rate in excess of 20%....we have 92 million people out of the work force. The amount of stress put on school systems is tremendous by the flux of Hispanics that have came across our borders illegally...Barry is not enforcing that and does not intend to. I ask this question....why can't these people be settled in safe zones in their own countries or 'like' countries? I have not gotten a satisfactory answer to that from anyone...can anyone explain that to me. You have people that are not vetted properly, bringing them in an entirely different environment than they were raised in with a religion that over rides our laws...it makes no sense other than to intentionally cause chaos. Yes, there will be some good ones....but I still ask the question...why can't they be resettled in safe zones? Barry has already insinuated they would be protected under 'special laws' by saying they were being pick on because of ignorance in this country and far right extremist. I don't know when the last time Barry has a reality check understood that those 'right wing ignorant people' are the ones that pays the bills and responsible for the 21 trillion in debt of which his administration has amassed. I hope Canada does not have any of this trouble and I really mean that...but I'm afraid its going to be short lived. I don't know the nuts and bolts of Canada's policy ....lol...it has to be better than ours....but this is the wrong time to shoving bad policy down people's throat. Like Trump said...lets slow down and get control of what's going on.

Thanks Likely Guy, I'm not in any way barking at you I appreciate your thoughts...just giving my reasoning for the way I feel. And it is bad that some good folks have to pay for what a few bad ones do.

Thanks,

:tu: seax

Thank you for that respectful response.

First off I'm not going to address illegal imigration as I don't know enough about it in your country. What I'm talking about is the plight of Syrian refugees in particular. You brought up the concept of "safe zones" and I wonder what that even is or what your particular concept of what that might be. Haven't these refugees been housed in overflowing camps in neighbouring countries like Turkey and Jordan for the last four years? Isn't that technically already a "safe zone"?

Those countries simply cannot accomodate 4,000,000 displaced people. They don't have the resources even though the richer nations have been donating money to the humanitarian side of the cause, which is laudible, but it's not a solution to the problem. True, neither is unchecked migration through open borders. I won't dispute that but what the richer nations can do is to resettle the most vulnerable refugees in a much more timely manner.

By the end of this month Canada will have accepted 25,000 Syrian refugees into our population of 30,000,000+ of which 3% are already Muslim. So far America has taken in 10,000 Syrian refugees (with no intention of bringing more, I gather) into your population of 300,000,000+ of which 1% are Muslim.

Also keep in mind that Syria was largely a secular country before the current civil war and as were the vast majority of refugees who fled the country for the safety of their families. They aren't, as some have put it, a "Trojan Horse" of future violent radicals. They're normal people with a different religous background who want to live a normal life again. Hell, some of them are even Christians that fled to Syria a hundred years ago to escape religious persecution. Now they have to run again.

I also feel that by showing the refugees as much respect, care and aid as you can will go a much longer way to prevent any future radicalization than by simply throwing up more walls against them.

That's how I feel on the subject. Thanks for listening to it.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

First off I'm not going to address illegal imigration as I don't know enough about it in your country. What I'm talking about is the plight of Syrian refugees in particular. You brought up the concept of "safe zones" and I wonder what that even is or what your particular concept of what that might be. Haven't these refugees been housed in overflowing camps in neighbouring countries like Turkey and Jordan for the last four years? Isn't that technically already a "safe zone"?

Those countries simply cannot accomodate 4,000,000 displaced people. They don't have the resources even though the richer nations have been donating money to the humanitarian side of the cause, which is laudible, but it's not a solution to the problem. True, neither is unchecked migration through open borders. I won't dispute that but what the richer nations can do is to resettle the most vulnerable refugees in a much more timely manner.

By the end of this month Canada will have accepted 25,000 Syrian refugees into our population of 30,000,000+ of which 3% are already Muslim. So far America has taken in 10,000 Syrian refugees (with no intention of bringing more, I gather) into your population of 300,000,000+ of which 1% are Muslim.

Also keep in mind that Syria was largely a secular country before the current civil war and as were the vast majority of refugees who fled the country for the safety of their families. They aren't, as some have put it, a "Trojan Horse" of future violent radicals. They're normal people with a different religous background who want to live a normal life again. Hell, some of them are even Christians that fled to Syria a hundred years ago to escape religious persecution. Now they have to run again.

I also feel that by showing the refugees as much respect, care and aid as you can will go a much longer way to prevent any future radicalization than by simply throwing up more walls against them.

Well, a decent response, lets hope a few months later they haven't caused any fuss for you guys, or assaulted your women, maybe you'll have to wait a while if you've still got snow/cold weather........wait till the women can dress in short skirts again...

• Like 2

Hello Likely Guy,

When I speak of safe zones I mean basically provide areas and housing in places that are safe and under the protection of other Muslim countries, such as Saudi Arabia. Our countries (US and Canada)lost a lot blood there ensuring Sadam Hussein did not take over that area of the world....they owe us. They have the money and can purchase the resources needed to keep those people in areas native to them. I may not have used the correct terminology, but you see my point. These people from the information I have, have no records and just impossible to be vetted. And its not just that...as I mentioned in my previous post there is an economic and social issue involved. These people should be 'resettled' there...in my humble opinion. It is hard to determine if they are Christian or muslim because unfortunately...folks with an agenda...don't always tell the truth. We can't afford to lose that bet.

Thanks, you make good points and bring up good questions. :tu:

seax B)

Edited by seax
  • Like 1

Hello Likely Guy,

When I speak of safe zones I mean basically provide areas and housing in places that are safe and under the protection of other Muslim countries, such as Saudi Arabia. Our countries (US and Canada) lot blood there ensuring Sadam Hussein did not take over that area of the world....they owe us. They have the money and can purchase the resources needed to keep those people in areas native to them. I may not have used the correct terminology, but you see my point. These people from the information I have, have no records and just impossible to be vetted. And its not just that...as I mentioned in my previous post there is an economic and social issue involved. These people should be 'resettled' there...in my humble opinion. It is hard to determine if they are Christian or muslim because unfortunately...folks with an agenda...don't always tell the truth. We can't afford to lose that bet.

Thanks, you make good points and bring up good questions. :tu:

seax B)

Seax,

You raise many valid points as well, some of which I hope to address.

Firstly, Saudi Arabia supports the most conservative (i.e. extreme) traits of Islam, Wahhabism. (sp?) As I said the bulk of these refugees are more secular and would not want to go there and who would blame them. That's why they prefered places like Jordan and Turkey to flee to.

Most of the refugees that have entered Canada did have the proper paperwork and were properly vetted. Many took the time to bring their passports and other documents before they fled. I believe our vetting process entailled 13 aspects and if even one was not met they were denied.

And well, if someone showed up at more door bleeding I wouldn't take the time to ask what their religion is. To me it's not an issue.

Thank you again.

• Like 1

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3zQeIJGE4

A private school girl, mothers who excuse gang rape and a terrifying culture clash no one dares talk about: How Somalian men are living by their own laws... and causing devastating repercussions in Britain

Three Somali men jailed for raping a 16-year-old girl in Rusholme in 2013

Rapists were Mowled Omar Yussaf, Muhyadeen Osman and Bilal Ahmed

Yussaf gave victim's parents the middle finger as he was led from dock

'I stayed quiet because I thought they would kill me,' victim told the Mail

Her parents have received abuse and intimidation from rapists' families

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3zQeZsKTY

I can't believe the family members had the nerve to protest out in front of the court house and harassed the victim. I guess the family saw nothing wrong with what they did. Feel sorry for the woman, that must have been terrifying.
  • Like 1

Oh well, you know...".Ive not had sex in a while so I tell you what.....Im going to the pool and rape the first child I can"

WHAT A DESPICABLE ANSWER...

Iraqi migrant rapes a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Vienna and tells police it was a 'sexual emergency' because he hadn't had sex in months

Migrant, 20, arrived in Austria via Balkans in September and was taxi driver

Raped boy in cubicle of Resienbad pool - then had fun on the diving board

Told police he knew it was wrong - but he had not had sex for four months

Said that he was not 'always sick' as he has a wife and a child back in Iraq

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434708/Iraqi-migrant-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-Vienna-told-police-sexual-emergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html#ixzz3zRUWmVZJ

• Like 1

Seax,

You raise many valid points as well, some of which I hope to address.

Firstly, Saudi Arabia supports the most conservative (i.e. extreme) traits of Islam, Wahhabism. (sp?) As I said the bulk of these refugees are more secular and would not want to go there and who would blame them. That's why they prefered places like Jordan and Turkey to flee to.

Most of the refugees that have entered Canada did have the proper paperwork and were properly vetted. Many took the time to bring their passports and other documents before they fled. I believe our vetting process entailled 13 aspects and if even one was not met they were denied.

And well, if someone showed up at more door bleeding I wouldn't take the time to ask what their religion is. To me it's not an issue.

Thank you again.

Likely Guy we (or I feel a majority) of US citizens have lost any trust in what Washington tells us. We have been told (by official sources) that they can't properly vet those people and that there 'are' ISIS members in the group. Barry...the great liar...has said they could nobody trust him and he seems to have a sweet eye for the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS. When you are lied to over and over after a while that part of human compassion turns to looking after ones self rather than taking a chance or making a bet...you can't afford to lose. And absolutely it is the people of Canada and the US''s nature to open their wallets and doors to those in need, but at some point in time you have to lock down and take care of the country...or there will be no security for anyone. I have been told that Saudi Arabia was willing to accept some of these people and also that many don't want to come here. I believe in my heart of hearts that something could be worked out, but this is off the table which looks sinister in my eyes. Maybe you and I could get this fixed for them....Barry paid over 6 million dollars for a website...how much you think you and I could get to fix this problem :w00t:

good thoughts,

• Like 3

Likely Guy we (or I feel a majority) of US citizens have lost any trust in what Washington tells us. We have been told (by official sources) that they can't properly vet those people and that there 'are' ISIS members in the group. Barry...the great liar...has said they could nobody trust him and he seems to have a sweet eye for the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS. When you are lied to over and over after a while that part of human compassion turns to looking after ones self rather than taking a chance or making a bet...you can't afford to lose. And absolutely it is the people of Canada and the US''s nature to open their wallets and doors to those in need, but at some point in time you have to lock down and take care of the country...or there will be no security for anyone. I have been told that Saudi Arabia was willing to accept some of these people and also that many don't want to come here. I believe in my heart of hearts that something could be worked out, but this is off the table which looks sinister in my eyes. Maybe you and I could get this fixed for them....Barry paid over 6 million dollars for a website...how much you think you and I could get to fix this problem :w00t:

good thoughts,

Better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

- best wishes.

• Like 4

I am glad that the fascists were at least being countered by other groups of demonstrators.

Edited by EEHC
  • Like 1

I am glad that the fascists were at least being countered by other groups of demonstrators.

RAF descendants ain't any better than far-righties.
  • Like 1

RAF descendants ain't any better than far-righties.

True.

But, luckily, majority of people aren’t far in either direction. Yet.