Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Violent Pegida anti Islam demo's breakout

seeder

With Teletubby government(s), I'd expect some of the red wingers joining Pegida...

Just out of curiosity, where were those "anti-fascists", when true fascist pestilence were marchin' in Luton (and other places in Europe)

• Like 3

I noticed some of the pics showing protesters proudly waving their swastika banners. Well done, 70 years on and we have dejavu. Starting off with the Arabs, it won't be long before protests start against, Jews, other Semitic groups, Gypsies, Turks, Blacks, Browns, Poles, Slavs and everyone else Nazi's consider as non Aryan. You have to agree, the best thing that's ever happened to Nazi and Fascist Parties around the western world is Islamophobia. They've gained so much popularity in the last 10 years Montgomery and Eisenhower must be turning in their graves.

• Like 1

With Teletubby government(s), I'd expect some of the red wingers joining Pegida...

Just out of curiosity, where were those "anti-fascists", when true fascist pestilence were marchin' in Luton (and other places in Europe)

It is these sort of limited people who f* it up for the rest. "British Police burn in hell.." for arresting the wife of a terrorist suspect.. The audacity of the hijab woman, disgusting.. These are just disgusting people, full stop. I would absolutely love to engage them (verbally). "Doesnt the Qur'an say one has to respect the law of the land one lives in?" "No it doesnt". It does. The English girl is more Muslim than those clowns in full 'Muslim gear', in more ways than one.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 3

I noticed some of the pics showing protesters proudly waving their swastika banners. Well done, 70 years on and we have dejavu. Starting off with the Arabs, it won't be long before protests start against, Jews, other Semitic groups, Gypsies, Turks, Blacks, Browns, Poles, Slavs and everyone else Nazi's consider as non Aryan. You have to agree, the best thing that's ever happened to Nazi and Fascist Parties around the western world is Islamophobia. They've gained so much popularity in the last 10 years Montgomery and Eisenhower must be turning in their graves.

Which one of the banners show swastika?

It is these sort of limited people who f* it up for the rest. "British Police burn in hell.." for arresting the wife of a terrorist suspect.. The audacity of the hijab woman, disgusting.. These are just disgusting people, full stop. I would absolutely love to engage them (verbally). "Doesnt the Qur'an say one has to respect the law of the land one lives in?" "No it doesnt". It does. The English girl is more Muslim than those clowns in full 'Muslim gear', in more ways than one.

Question is: where are red winger mob "anti-fascists"? Why so called anti-fascists aren't marching against that?
  • Like 1

Which one of the banners show swastika?

Why don't you scroll and look. Only pay more attention this time.

FYI, I'm waring sign of fire

IMG_20160207_125336_zpsgc5qk8ra.jpg

Call me a fascist, neo-nazi, whatever your twisted mind come up with... Take a guess, who am I....

• Like 1

Why don't you scroll and look. Only pay more attention this time.

Show exact image, that isn't so hard, isn't it?

Question is: where are red winger mob "anti-fascists"? Why so called anti-fascists aren't marching against that?

Question is, should anyone feel obliged to hit the streets when fools like these decide to spew their distorted, hateful BS? And even if people would feel obliged; 99.9% of Muslims in the area probably arent even aware these demonstrations are taking place.

I do subscribe to the notion there should be more effort to counter these events by the Islamic religious community. Adding that I do realize the more positive events will not get thesame coverage, if any coverage at all. I think the whole situation is exceedingly ridiculous. If these people do not want to live by the law of the land, if they do not want to respect the authority in the land they consciously and freely chose to live in - often in an effort to enrich themselves - get the f* out. If you enter a foreign land to settle there you enter unto a convenant with that land to abide by its law. If you cannot do so, for whatever reason, leave the land. Simple as that.

Edited by Phaeton80

Question is, should anyone feel obliged to hit the streets when fools like these decide to spew their distorted, hateful BS? And even if people would feel obliged; 99.9% of Muslims in the area probably arent even aware these demonstrations are taking place.

[...]

Again, red wingers attack right wingers (minority of the pop), why reds won't attack moesly extremists? Double standards, I'd say...

[...]

I do subscribe to the notion there should be more effort to counter these events by the Islamic religious community. [...]

Well, you are a fascist/neo-nazi then... How dare you...

[...]

I think the whole situation is exceedingly ridiculous. If these people do not want to live by the law of the land, if they do not want to respect the authority in the land they consciously and freely chose to live in - often in an effort to enrich themselves - get the f* out. If you enter a foreign land to settle there you enter unto a convenant with that land to abide by its law. If you cannot do so, for whatever reason, leave the land. Simple as that.

Fascist approach. Ask red winger what they think about it...

Erm.. what? Red winger?

Do you consciously try and confuse people with incoherent posts like this? Nevermind.

• Like 1

Erm.. what? Red winger?

Do you consciously try and confuse people with incoherent posts like this? Nevermind.

Nice try, trying to shift problem, aren't we? Let the red/left wingers to rule, all mess just behind the corner.

Yes! Yes I am trying to 'shift problem'. And yes, I am part of an evil 'red wing' cabal shrewdly trying to destroy the world by way of political correctness.

Ok?

Yes! Yes I am trying to 'shift problem'. And yes, I am part of an evil 'red wing' cabal shrewdly trying to destroy the world by way of political correctness.

Ok?

Try again... Picturing yourself as a wictim... And yeah, what red wingers caused? Mind, gulag... Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 1

Ok?

You're not shrewd. Those who sold you that ideology are. And they're selling the far right ideology too, to the same frustrated, weak people whose favourite fantasy is telling others how they should live their lives. There's no real difference between rabid left and rabid right. You're two equally ugly sides of the same worthless coin.

Them people are nuts. Don't have to obey the laws of the land unless its Muslim law.

Maybe the anti-facists are really a pro Islam group in disguise.

• Like 1

You're not shrewd. Those who sold you that ideology are. And they're selling the far right ideology too, to the same frustrated, weak people whose favourite fantasy is telling others how they should live their lives. There's no real difference between rabid left and rabid right. You're two equally ugly sides of the same worthless coin.

Ugh..

Youre actually serious arent you.. Where do these people come from for godsake?!

Please, acqaint yourself with the concept of sarcasm, and read my post again. Any sentient being will find it is absolutely dripping with it. Seems to me we have the mirror image of the lovely people in the Muslim protest vdo on this very site. Which relates to other relevant concepts; Irony and Hypocricy. You know, where certain individuals blame others for behaviour they themselves are guilty of (like, say, maintaining an extreme, black & white - 'we are good, they are bad' - paradigm).

G*d help us all.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

Ugh..

Youre actually serious arent you.. Where do these people come from for godsake?!

Please, acqaint yourself with the concept of sarcasm, and read my post again. Any sentient being will find it is absolutely dripping with it. Seems to me we have the mirror image of the lovely people in the Muslim protest vdo on this very site. Which relates to other relevant concepts; Irony and Hypocricy. You know, where certain individuals blame others for behaviour they themselves are guilty of (like, say, maintaining an extreme, black & white - 'we are good, they are bad' - paradigm).

G*d help us all.

Ugh, indeed... *you're*, *acquaint*, *Hypocrisy*... Be as impeccable as you demand others to be. Or you'll end up being an example of hypocrite in the grammar sense too.

Yes, I am serious about all the extremists coming from the same feeble mindset.

I don't have to hide my opinion behind sudden attacks of sarcasm. All extremists, left or right, atheist or religious, they all reek the same, of perverted need for control and of death. Now you explain to me why do you think the left extremism is not reeking the same. Why gulags were any better than any other death camp. And mind your spelling and grammar while you're doing so.

Them people are nuts. Don't have to obey the laws of the land unless its Muslim law.

Maybe the anti-facists are really a pro Islam group in disguise.

I wouldn't call them pro Islam, just freaking leftie brain dead idiots.
  • Like 2

Ugh, indeed... *you're*, *acquaint*, *Hypocrisy*... Be as impeccable as you demand others to be. Or you'll end up being an example of hypocrite in the grammar sense too.

Yes, I am serious about all the extremists coming from the same feeble mindset.

I don't have to hide my opinion behind sudden attacks of sarcasm. All extremists, left or right, atheist or religious, they all reek the same, of perverted need for control and of death. Now you explain to me why do you think the left extremism is not reeking the same. Why gulags were any better than any other death camp. And mind your spelling and grammar while you're doing so.

Why? Red flag with star on it...
  • Like 2

Just out of curiosity, would you, P80, subscribe to mock muslim extremists? Or your PC won't allow it?

musli_pedo_zps28l16wai.png

• Like 1

I do subscribe to the notion there should be more effort to counter these events by the Islamic religious community. Adding that I do realize the more positive events will not get thesame coverage, if any coverage at all. I think the whole situation is exceedingly ridiculous. If these people do not want to live by the law of the land, if they do not want to respect the authority in the land they consciously and freely chose to live in - often in an effort to enrich themselves - get the f* out. If you enter a foreign land to settle there you enter unto a convenant with that land to abide by its law. If you cannot do so, for whatever reason, leave the land. Simple as that.

If they assimilate its immigration, if they don't assimilate its an invasion. If we get involved in it ...it's racism. If Islam is really what they claim, and really I believe many are...they need to step up and work with the host country. If they don't then none should be allowed in. Nobody can afford this b/s. I was always taught when you go to someone's home you 'knock' on the door and when entering take off your hat to show respect and while you are in their domain....obey the rules...if you can't do that ...get out or in many cases you get thrown out...they have the right.

Good post.

seax B)

• Like 4

If they assimilate its immigration, if they don't assimilate its an invasion. If we get involved in it ...it's racism. If Islam is really what they claim, and really I believe many are...they need to step up and work with the host country. If they don't then none should be allowed in. Nobody can afford this b/s. I was always taught when you go to someone's home you 'knock' on the door and when entering take off your hat to show respect and while you are in their domain....obey the rules...if you can't do that ...get out or in many cases you get thrown out...they have the right.

Good post.

seax B)

How dare you to post such rasist/islamophobic rant!?
  • Like 1

How dare you to post such rasist/islamophobic rant!?

Oh boy...LOL....this is gonna be a good one... :tu: ... I hit a nerve. Really? Please enlighten me of my great sin. By the way rasist is spelled ...racist. You really shouldn't get so angry it belittles you. I will be glad when the left learns some new words....maybe Hillary and Barry will pick out some new ones and disperse them to the enlightened masses they oversee.

seax :clap:

Oh boy...LOL....this is gonna be a good one... :tu: ... I hit a nerve. Really? Please enlighten me of my great sin. By the way rasist is spelled ...racist. You really shouldn't get so angry it belittles you. I will be glad when the left learns some new words....maybe Hillary and Barry will pick out some new ones and disperse them to the enlightened masses they oversee.

seax :clap:

Grammar police, aren't we...

And if you can't figure out sarcasm... More of you, and humanity is doomed...