Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Violent Pegida anti Islam demo's breakout

seeder

Are those people who are against Pegida in favour of the Islamification of Europe ?

No, I am against intolerance and bigotry which is what 'PEGIDA' is really about.

Edited by EEHC
  • Like 2

When you stated this:

In response to this:

"Are any better?" A moral comparison of the two, equating that since one is bad, it must be okay that the other is as well.

I'm assuming you didn't mean it that way, but think before posting the "two wrongs make a right" stuff in the future.

Heh, when one side is being painted with wide brush and of the same color, its OK. But when opposing side being poked for fun in the same manner, you get "NO, you cant do dat"... And yes I don't mean that.

Rephrasing Ennio Flaiano: In Europa i fascisti si dividono in due categorie: i fascisti e gli antifascisti...

Where did I state that, huh?

See above.

Pegida is against the Islamification of Europe -

Are those people who are against Pegida in favour of the Islamification of Europe ?

I'm against the death penalty, does that mean I'm for violent crime?

I'm against "off shore processing" of refugees, does that mean I'm for uncontrolled mass migration?

I'm against the death penalty, does that mean I'm for violent crime?[...]

Are you?

[....] I'm against "off shore processing" of refugees, does that mean I'm for uncontrolled mass migration?

How, in your mind, undocumented should be processed on shore, just out of curiosity?

Heh, idea. Australia is a big huge country, whole continent... Few (tens of) millions of Syrians/Algerians/Afghanis/Iraqis/etc won't be a problem...

Edited by bmk1245

How, in your mind, undocumented should be processed on shore, just out of curiosity?

In a large modern facility in the middle of the Nullabor next to an airport.

If we can prove you're a legitimate refugee, the airport flies you to your new home, if we can't prove letimacy, we fly you to your old home.

c

In a large modern facility in the middle of the Nullabor next to an airport.

If we can prove you're a legitimate refugee, the airport flies you to your new home, if we can't prove letimacy, we fly you to your old home.

Bingo! Thats what any rational person would do.

But, now you have helluva bunch of unaccompanied minor professors, engineers, doctors (no documents, but they claim being from Syria). Your actions to that?

• Like 2

As I said, if you cant prove legitimacy - you go back.

Person without docs. Where go back to? "In dangerous area/country"? Verbotten!. And...?
  • Like 1

As I said, if you cant prove legitimacy - you go back.

I almost agreed with you but--I don't trust their religion and so i don't trust them and even with documentation it's still very dangerous to allow them into your country.

• Like 3

Heh, when one side is being painted with wide brush and of the same color, its OK. But when opposing side being poked for fun in the same manner, you get "NO, you cant do dat"

You're doing it again....two wrongs don't make a right. Just because one side allegedly does it, that doesn't make it right for the other side to do it.

... And yes I don't mean that.

Good.

I almost agreed with you but--I don't trust their religion and so i don't trust them and even with documentation it's still very dangerous to allow them into your country.

So. If you "don't trust their religion" you're self admittedly anti-Islamist then.

I'm an apatheist who favours freedom of religion within a secular society. If Muslims want to come here and abide by that, I don't have a problem.

Here, in Canada, they've done that. They actually alert the authorities when someone appears to be radical. The concept of local Sharia law was largely shut down by Muslim feminist groups. Imagine that.

• Like 5

Here, in Canada, they've done that. They actually alert the authorities when someone appears to be radical. The concept of local Sharia law was largely shut down by Muslim feminist groups. Imagine that.

That is good to read. I certainly hope it stays that way.

• Like 2

Im curious; what are your personal experiences with these 'them', 'Muslims'? Did you ever have Muslims in your direct environment, did you ever actually came to know one of those 'dangerous individuals'?

Edited by Phaeton80

So. If you "don't trust their religion" you're self admittedly anti-Islamist then.

I don't trust their religion either - even though individuals can be friendly and ok - it's not about individuals though - it's about the collective political movement and the heavy indoctrination of children to be in a separate group from the host country -

I'm an apatheist who favours freedom of religion within a secular society. If Muslims want to come here and abide by that, I don't have a problem.

how long will they abide by that, though ---- and is Islam '''just''' a religion -

of course this is heartening - but how do moderate muslims especially females - fare when the regular hard core muslims assert themselves - ?

• Like 3

and speaking of the indoctrination of children ----

we have to understand that our own main stream media etc etc is part of the Mind Control - we are also a target -

and IMO we have to be careful to think for our selves -

http://www.breitbart...condemn-pegida/

The taxpayer-funded German state broadcaster has released a colourful children’s cartoon animation criticising anti-Islamisation movement PEGIDA, as German politicians, the mainstream media, the arts, and the Church unite to pour scorn on the Patriotic Europeans Against Islamisation of the West (PEGIDA).
The state broadcaster made little apparent effort to present any form of neutrality over the report, which is entitled “Together Against PEGIDA”. Using brightly coloured cartoons, ZDFtivi helpfully informs its young audience that “the majority of Germans do not support the opinions of PEGIDA”.
The video links to another page on the children’s website which offers a definition the meaning of the term ‘right-wing’, again using simple language and bright colours. It describes right-wingers as people who are”of the opinion that not all people are of equal worth… They hate people with a different skin colour or religion”. To reinforce the point, the text is accompanied by a picture of Adolph Hitler.

the message is ----- ''''''you don't want to join or agree with nasty nasty nazi type people ----DO YOU ---- you are a nice person, not like THEM''''

''''''you don't want to be ostracised...do you ---well you will be if you agree with the nasty people''''

So ---- referring to the middle quote above.... similar to the question I posed earlier in the thread - Are they saying that the majority of Germans aren't against the Islamization of their country - ?

• Like 1

Yes.

Laughable.

So have you supported your local cancer charity? Because if you haven't I will have to assume that you enjoy seeing lots of people suffering from cancer.

• Like 6

Laughable.

So have you supported your local cancer charity? Because if you haven't I will have to assume that you enjoy seeing lots of people suffering from cancer.

No. I don't give money to charity. I don't really know if it'll actually go to the people who need it or whether it'll just be used to line the pockets of the charities' chief executives.

As for those numbskulls who oppose heroic anti-Islamist organisations like EDL and Pegida, I am rather suspicious of their stance and wonder just what their motive could be. It does make we wonder just why somebody would oppose groups who are against the Islamic takeover of Europe. It just doesn't make any sense to me and it's time such people were brought to account.

ALL of those people who are against the Islamic takeover of Europe should get right behind groups like EDL and Pegida. These groups need government backing and maybe representatives in national parliaments. Anyone who publicly opposes Pegida and EDL should be arrested by police and thoroughly questioned. The chances are such people are Islamists or supporters of Islamists.

Edited by Black Monk

No. I don't give money to charity. I don't really know if it'll actually go to the people who need it or whether it'll just be used to line the pockets of the charities' chief executives.

As for those numbskulls who oppose heroic anti-Islamist organisations like EDL and Pegida, I am rather suspicious of their stance and wonder just what their motive could be. It does make we wonder just why somebody would oppose groups who are against the Islamic takeover of Europe. It just doesn't make any sense to me and it's time such people were brought to account.

ALL of those people who are against the Islamic takeover of Europe should get right behind groups like EDL and Pegida. These groups need government backing and maybe representatives in national parliaments. Anyone who publicly opposes Pegida and EDL should be arrested by police and thoroughly questioned. The chances are such people are Islamists or supporters of Islamists.

That says everything about you that I need to know.

• Like 4

Hello Black Monk,

You ask the same questions I ask myself many times reading some of these post....while everyone is entitled to their opinion its fair to ask one why. Truth is.. you never know who you're talking to on these forums....I could be anybody...so could you or anyone else...so that answers part of the question why some posters post things that make absolutely no sense and when you try to get an answer .....you get anger and B/S back. B/S never has a good answer...but it is someones answer so I take it for what it is. I have noted two prevalent replies as why some are so sympathetic with Islam. One is "well the Christians are worse...they did this and this 800 years ago." My answer for that is that's fine if you want to live in the past... then go join your Muslim heros....that's exactly where they are living now...back in the 800s and want to drag the rest of the world with them. The second is "you are an Islamaphobe." That really tears me up when I get called that, really hurts :o Well the left are rank cowards and name calling is their weapon of choice. Many of the idiot college professors that indoctrinated some of these folks have taught them that if you are not enlightened or "smart" if you disagree with the status quo...and many folks have little more to do than get an attitude because their daddy didn't buy them that pony at eight years old and/or just too damn lazy to think for themselves. Maybe we should send a special sqad to these troubled areas with ISIS and let them call them names....that will teach a thing or two. Throw your history books away and make the future difficult, remember history and have some control over it. It's kinda humorous, the only time some of the ones that curse Christianity gets religion is when they are making a case to bend down and pucker up to radical Islam...and try to make a case ..one should practice...what one preaches...or turn the other cheek.

I wish that B/S would be adopted as a legitimate word in the English language...it explains many things that no other word can provide adequately. The left have their words and just one word will suffice for the rest of us.... 'B/S.'

good post Black Monk,

seax B)

• Like 2

*snip*

good post Black Monk,

seax B)

Since you liked his post so much, do you agree with the, "Anyone who publicly opposes Pegida and EDL should be arrested by police and thoroughly questioned." part of his statement?

Since you liked his post so much, do you agree with the, "Anyone who publicly opposes Pegida and EDL should be arrested by police and thoroughly questioned." part of his statement?

No, I would not agree with that...but I think Black Monk was being facetious.... which is the way I took it. We all say things to make a point from time to time. Likely Guy I am more concerned with actions rather than words, and I see and respect your point and concern. At this point in time what radical Islam is doing and the lack of concern from rulers in the West is for sure going to cause some ill feeling, and ill thoughts. We call people names....they cut off heads....big difference. I condone no kind of violence, but some people you can't ignore them....they care nothing about laws or respect human life. That can apply to anyone....you or I....but these animals are organized and armed by the thousands. Frankly to me it would be disappointing to me if people were not blowing gaskets right now.

Thanks Likely Guy, we live in bad times....people say things in bad times....they wouldn't normally say....even in joking or making a point. We all have to be bigger than that.

seax :tu:

Edited by seax
  • Like 3

No, I would not agree with that...but I think Black Monk was being facetious.... which is the way I took it. We all say things to make a point from time to time. Likely Guy I am more concerned with actions rather than words, and I see and respect your point and concern. At this point in time what radical Islam is doing and the lack of concern from rulers in the West is for sure going to cause some ill feeling, and ill thoughts. We call people names....they cut off heads....big difference. I condone no kind of violence, but some people you can't ignore them....they care nothing about laws or respect human life. That can apply to anyone....you or I....but these animals are organized and armed by the thousands. Frankly to me it would be disappointing to me if people were not blowing gaskets right now.

Thanks Likely Guy, we live in bad times....people say things in bad times....they wouldn't normally say....even in joking or making a point. We all have to be bigger than that.

seax :tu:

Actually. I think that he was trolling for a far worse response.

I'm in complete agreement with your views on radical Islam. radical anything really. Radical natiolnaiism, for a start.

BTW: Who called people "names"?

Actually. I think that he was trolling for a far worse response.

I'm in complete agreement with your views on radical Islam. radical anything really. Radical natiolnaiism, for a start.

BTW: Who called people "names"?

I was referring to (in general) some name calling by some that disagree with the anger displayed by the feelings towards radical Islam. No one actually called any names here. I knew that you didn't agree with the radical faction and I understand what you are saying. You don't want to put everyone in the same bag and put labels on everyone's back and I agree. Likely Guy this is what is so bad about issues like this, the innocent always pay the price. I would really like for Islam ....the true Islam....not the radical faction to take care of this issue, because like I said in a previous post...prior to 911 I had all the respect in the world for Islam and its people....still do....but its just hard to know which ones. :no:

Good post and glad we cleared this up. :tu:

seax B)

Edited by seax
  • Like 1