Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Violent Pegida anti Islam demo's breakout

seeder

Don't be talking bad about the Muslims, or your government, or you might get a visit from the police. How diplomatic of them.

Man Arrested in Scotland for Facebook Posts About Refugees

Depend on what the guy said. I'm all for freedom of speech but threats are a step too far IMO. I haven't read his posts so I can only speculate.

Edited by EEHC

Don't be talking bad about the Muslims, or your government, or you might get a visit from the police. How diplomatic of them.

Man Arrested in Scotland for Facebook Posts About Refugees

Typical... the guys they better be worried about are the ones who give no hint how they feel or what they plan to do...
  • Like 1

Did you read what I said. 'They' = Sadam Hussein and his cronies. I don't think he was Baptist...I believe Muslim. Other Muslims asked the US and its allies to intervene. They also dropped bombs...and I'm referring to Muslims in the region.

Are you denying that Sadam didn't kill Muslems?

Did you read the article and the post I made? My children would not be used as shields....us evil Christians and the West don't use children and women to hide behind. This remark is completely asinine. Why don't you write radical Islam and ask them...blow off some steam at them instead of hot air about one defending ones self. I will say again ....it is terrible...but blow a gasket with radical Islam.

So you are saying its ok if they kill Muslims, Muslims can kill all the Muslims they want. It's the Muslim religion that ISIS are claiming gives them the authority to murder, rape, molest innocent people with justification. You jump around too much...and basically just speaking from hatred and anger. I don't really think you are too interested in a discussion...but more so lecturing for the Muslim cause...I'm not interested in that. Sounds to me like Islam needs to play 'cowboy and radical Muslims' within itself.

And as for the 'lack of courtesy'...lol....I did't expect any from you nor want any.

cheers :tsu: seax

Quite.

Thanks for the character insight.

Be well.

Depend on what the guy said. I'm all for freedom of speech but threats are a step too far IMO. I haven't read his posts so I can only speculate.

Yet they ignore threats from the Muslims.

I haven't seen them either and don't think you should be threatening to kill someone but they just called them offensive.

Edited by Ashotep
  • Like 1