Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spanish ski resort on alert over 'Yeti'

Still Waters

The irony is that when i read this my son was watching a scooby doo about a guy in a white yeti suit chasing people away from a ski resort.

• Like 2

Looked up the ski resort, I do not see any terrain like that at all.......

I looked up Yeti costumes.........

I want to find this one in the mountains.

e71572ebaa396cd8fdfdaca1059d146d.jpg

21c3680dd881bb9de9a7c1bd75cf845a.jpg

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 6

Typical human ignorance.

Dude, I think the thin air you are breathing from up on your high horse is affecting your brain. Do you have the delusion that you are somehow not human?

• Like 2

Typical human ignorance.

So, you're not human then? Please elaborate.

This ought to be downright entertaining. Get the popcorn, fellow posters.

• Like 1

http://www.lavanguardia.com/natural/si-existe/20160210/302045775992/yeti-formigal-youtube-cazado.html

Some newspapers are assuring that the ski resort staff and Prosegur (a private security) company have killed the "yeti". They have videos of the alleged transport of the corpse.

Personally, I think it's a marketing campaign orcherstred by Aramón Formigal.

And by the way, Snow Beast in spanish is Bestia de las Nieves. Google translate sucks, people :yes: .

• Like 1

http://www.lavanguar...ube-cazado.html

Some newspapers are assuring that the ski resort staff and Prosegur (a private security) company have killed the "yeti". They have videos of the alleged transport of the corpse.

And by the way, Snow Beast in spanish is Bestia de las Nieves. Google translate sucks, people :yes: .

Look at that puny little thing. They must be going for the Jaws 3 approach now.

http://www.lavanguar...ube-cazado.html

Poor Pedro goes for a walk in his new white ski suit and some one shoots him for it.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Management did a search on the slopes and found no footprints. Adios, amigo! FAKE

Management did a search on the slopes and found no footprints. Adios, amigo! FAKE

Of course it's fake. As I pointed out earlier, it was a marketing campaign orchestrated by the ski resort and a brand of ski glasses. I understand that the links I provided are from spanish newspapers, and are, of course, in Spanish. I'm aware that not everyone can read Spanish. But c'mon. Why are we still paying attention to this bull****? It's a ******* publicity stunt. Let's forget it and move on, and stop giving the idiots behind the whole thing the attention they seek.