Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dazed and confused

FTWind

Though wouldn't it scare you if your end of the world prediction went hand and hand with the bibles? Especially if you never had read it before hand.

Though wouldn't it scare you if your end of the world prediction went hand and hand with the bibles? Especially if you never had read it before hand.

Then that would definitely come as a shock then, wouldn't it? :o

Eh ? :unsure2:

• Like 1

Good on you FTWind!! Sincerely!, I really wish you the best on your journey of recovery!! It is not an easy path, well done for being strong enough to recognise it and walk it.

You know, I did see some of your posts that were a bit over the top, but to be honest, I have had discussions with many posters who are no different at all, except in the end you rose above.

I could not be more pleased for you.

Good Thread title too ;)

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Good on you FTWind!! Sincerely!, I really wish you the best on your journey of recovery!! It is not an easy path, well done for being strong enough to recognise it and walk it.

You know, I did see some of your posts that were a bit over the top, but to be honest, I have had discussions with many posters who are no different at all, except in the end you rose above.

I could not be more pleased for you.

Good Thread title too ;)

I'm glad too.

.... and yeah, sorry I segedway it with a spice! :o

• Like 1

Well, I think Jesus had the same mental condition happen to him, as well as lots of others throughout history.

Well, I think Jesus had the same mental condition happen to him, as well as lots of others throughout history.

This is what I thought. That an idea came over Jesus and through this idea the known world changed. I never thought that I was actually the son of God just that my idea would of changed the world as Jesus's did. That the masses would unite under my new idea and world peace would be obtainable. I didn't even believe in God during the manic episode.

Thread Cleaned - Can you please keep your comments civil and on topic. Thank You

My question is though why would my brain make a connection with something I've never read ? Meaning why does my end of the world prediction mirror the bibles? If just my brain creating fictitious thoughts, why all the coiencedences ?? Its just this. See I know the probabilities of me being right and let's just say it they are slim to none. See I never really got medical help. Its just I had realized the gravity of what I was saying and the probability of me being Jesus and in that fact alone, I stopped . See when I would tell people I was Jesus I never said I was the son of God just that I had come up with an idea that would change the world as Jesus did for his time. It was the belief that humans bodies were done evolving and what evolved now was the brain and how that happened was through was ideas. Each new idea spawning another. See my belief was that it was a mathematical algorithm and every so often a New idea would come about to unite people under common beleif which this happenes every so often to unite and calm the masses. Though people that were not effected by the new idea did not evolve with the ones that got it. See it is always one that goes against the norm to change it all. Evntually gaining more followers as they went.

Did one monkey pick up a spear and show the rest or was it that they all at once did? I'm sure we would all agree that it was the one.

Edited by FTWind

My question is though why would my brain make a connection with something I've never read ?

Lots of answers to that one . A specific set of answers relates to the specific experience you had.

Some of it was outlined in your posts and some of it was answered .... but I dont remember this particular experience ( you envisioning a biblical apocalypse without ever reading the bible - if that is what you mean ) being discussed, maybe I missed it ?

Edited by back to earth