Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Huge Foam-Like Clouds in Morocco?

It could be a scene from a fantasy film.

A video has shown huge unexplained foam-like clouds on the ground at Doukkala, Morocco, sending conspiracy theorists into overdrive.

The strange clouds cover large areas of the landscape and the man filming wanders around in awe, occasionally touching the substance.

http://www.dailymail...hite-froth.html

Cool :w00t::yes:

Edited by YA AMAR
  • Like 1

More like an sci-fi, than a fantasy film

• Like 2

I had a nightmare like this once. It was coming from the ocean... So much foam it buried everything.

• Like 1

I've seen sea foam washed up onto the shore in Florida, but nothing to compare to this amount, if this is sea foam, that is.

• Like 2

Guess Marco Rubio missed this one, what a shame!

*a few members will get the reference.

hhhhhhhh who knows maybe he caused it lol ... it's a looooooooooooot of foam :w00t: ....Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy anyone ?

Maybe "Mother Nature" is taking a "bubble bath"

No peeking.

:passifier:

Maybe someone was trying to wash the beach and forgot to rinse?

That foam looked too stable and tight bubble formation not to be from some sort of surfactant. Almost looks like firefighter's foam. I wonder if a checmical plant is nearby or a firehouse near a river that feeds into the ocean.

• Like 1

Maybe someone was trying to wash the beach and forgot to rinse?

That foam looked too stable and tight bubble formation not to be from some sort of surfactant. Almost looks like firefighter's foam. I wonder if a checmical plant is nearby or a firehouse near a river that feeds into the ocean.

I agree, this looks like chemistry in action so I don't know how anxious I'd be to run up and stick my hand in it!

The region has an ocean near by and there are certainly materials that could create this type of foam when agitated. I think some type of industrial accident occurred here and it drifted up the river as some have suggested.

Looks pretty cool but I don't think I'd get too close before I knew what it was.

I presume there are some gov environmentalists/whatever, looking into this?

Owing to the appalling quality of the video, not much can be said.

First thing on my mind is pollution of some kind. Or those sweets made out of sugar which forms around wood stick :D sorry don't know it's name.

• Like 1

It has me baffled.

Only if you're a scientist.

First thing on my mind is pollution of some kind. Or those sweets made out of sugar which forms around wood stick :D sorry don't know it's name.

if that ... if that is Cotton Candy ... i am running back home with more wooden sticks than i can carry hhhhhhhhh ... i think it will be explained in a few days what it really was . it looks like Soap to me

• Like 1

if that ... if that is Cotton Candy ... i am running back home with more wooden sticks than i can carry hhhhhhhhh ... i think it will be explained in a few days what it really was . it looks like Soap to me

Cotton candy!

Thank you now i know the word :D ( i hate to use google for that )

• Like 1

. it looks like Soap to me

I dont think so. At 2:10 into the vid the guy is squezzing that stuff and it makes some "crispy noises" and but soap foam

does not make that kind of noises (at least not where I`m living).

These bubbles are Marshmallow Man farts. 100% sure. :yes:

• Like 1

After looking again I'm pretty convinced this could be sewage that's been churned up by ocean waves. yuck.