Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Roy Perry

"Priest says Hell is an invention of the

80 posts in this topic

fullywired

.. I think I have met a real, 3 breasted space Amazon/alien, and we cant have that. :rofl:

I have read about these three breasted amazons but the third breast is on their backs .and i have been told that they are funny to look at but lovely to dance with :whistle:

fullywired

• Like 2

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

NO! I CREATED one, in a controlled lucid dream in my early teens. Much earlier I also created 2 metre tall intelligent rabbits, dressed and armed as Roman centurions for my praetorian body guard. This was in the pocket universe i created as a pre schooler for my dreams as a young child, which tended to be inhabited by intelligent animals and other creatures, like dragons orcs hobbits etc. and which existed underground, in a huge cavern entered via a trapdoor in my back yard. .

I have created thousands of individual mythical creatures and recreated many historical and literary beings for my dream scapes I made NO claim that this was a real encounter, or an example of extending my consciousness.

She was a magnificent creature of my own creation, and really really hot. :devil: . .

I have also created for my dream worlds, dragons to fly on and fight with, and a succession of flying carpets, from simple/primitive ones with a seat belt attached to stop me falling off, through to ones using inertial dampening and force fields to stop me falling off them

People will get entirely the wrong idea if you tell them I think I have met a real, 3 breasted space Amazon/alien, and we cant have that. :rofl:

Seeing that you have such an active imagination, is it not possible that the alien being that you refer to as god is also just in your imagination ?

I know you will say that it isn't, but please just think about this possibility. The fact that no one else seems to be able to see it certainly would make this a possibility, wouldn't it ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 6

back to earth

I don't think they bite. ( Although the anal probing does get me to wondering. :o:D:devil: )

Wait ! < internal thinkin gears moovin about > .... God is alien .... aliens do anal probes .... priest is representative of God .... :cry:

• Like 4

Stubbly_Dooright

Wait ! < internal thinkin gears moovin about > .... God is alien .... aliens do anal probes .... priest is representative of God .... :cry:

Wait!? How?! ............................

........................................ Ok, what ever floats ya boat!!!

Mr Walker

Seeing that you have such an active imagination, is it not possible that the alien being that you refer to as god is also just in your imagination ?

I know you will say that it isn't, but please just think about this possibility. The fact that no one else seems to be able to see it certainly would make this a possibility, wouldn't it ?

That seems like a reasonable proposition until you think about the logic and reality.

As a child i had 4 worlds That of dreams, that of books, that of imaginary play, and also the real mundane world All 4 interacted closely so i played out ideas from my imagination in my dreams and used characters form literature in my play and dreams .

Of course because i lived in the real/mundane world it was essential for me to be able to clearly identify which was which especially as my dreams had a concrete quality with all senses involved and i was fully conscious of who i was, in them.

To remain functional and not attract attention, I had to learn quickly what was real and what was the world of dreams and imagination. . So very early i learned to use reality checkers and contextual evidences to establish which world i was living in (particularly in the dream/mundane worlds. It wouldn't have been good for me to try and fly from our house roof in the mundane world nor good for me to be afraid to do so in my dreams)

it would not have been good for me to be walking around in reallife acvting as if i was in a dream I didnt have imaginary friends but as a child i could consciously divide my mind and hold dialogues on various levels with different aspects of my personality such as my logical mind, my emotional mind, my intuitive mind and my creative or imaginative mind. I could set each part of my mind to solve a problem and each would come up with a different solution.

. So, well before i was a teenager i had very effective, established mechanisms to identify constructs of my mind and differentiate them from the real/mundane world. I applied these every day and night .

Now this helped me (as did my professional education) when i eventually encountered my first entity 'in the flesh " I wont go into the details, but i was able to use contextual evidences, witnesses and logic to make sure this entity had a real independent physical existence, and was not a construct of my mind .

The last imaginary construct i made which confused me, was a vicious white dog that hid under my chair and threatened to bite me. I was about 3 or 4 years old and this experience sharpened my desire to be able to differentiate imagination from reality. I learned how to shut off my abilty to visualise any thing in my mind, and even forgot that when i was very young i did this all the time.

By the time i was 22 I was probably one of the most grounded, self aware and rational people you would encounter, and completely able to identify the real environment from a dream or an imaginary construct. Subsequent psychological check ups actually used the words like "highly grounded in reality" and "highly functional," to describe my mental state.

(Like most kids i actually grew out of imagination, and imaginary play, pretty early but remnants of it remain, as a love of computer gaming, board gaming, and so on, even as an older person.

But just because i might pretend to be a character in wow online and immerse myself in it to achieve a high level, doesn't mean I believe I AM that character. Effective role play requires a clear delineation between the role and the role player.

As an adult i have never had an hallucination (except when on oxycodeine) or a delusion, or suffered from any inability to absolutely distinguish reality from imagination.

That is thanks, in large part, to the time and effort spent learning how to do this as a young person.

Constructs of your imagination are limited, in that no matter how real they might seem, they exist only in your mind, with only the knowledge and powers of your mind. They cannot manifest physically They can't provide you with information you don't already know, and they cant physically interact with the rest of the physical environment. They certainly cannot act physically enough to save your life from physical danger. .

I have spent some time on this answer because I sense your question was genuine, and indeed I had to face it myself, long ago.

In the end, a rational person must accept what actually exists, no matter how unlikely or unbelievable that reality seems, rather than either believe or deny the existence of something, because they want, or need, to believe in it, or disbelieve in it.

Edited by Mr Walker