Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An ecocultural model on HSS vs HS Neanderthal

Hanslune

12 hours ago, SSilhouette said:

I like post #9.  With the gamut of homo sapiens running from spindly & small with big heads to massive & hairy with sloped brows, the theory fits with a logical theme.  It appeals to me.

Does it mean appeal to you in the sense of a long term serious commitment kind of way or a Fwb sort of thing.

jmccr8

• Like 1

On 2/29/2016 at 11:50 PM, kmt_sesh said:

Well, you're not included.

Okay, switch DMV and NASCAR to the average audience in an NFL stadium.

That one I have to stand by, based on the eyesore known as Soldier Field where the Chicago Bears lose play across the street from the Field Museum. Countless times I've observed the drunken louts stumbling in and out of there.

I'm really digging myself in deep, aren't I?

Be glad they built the football stadium or the drunken louts would be stumbling in and out of the museums and libraries of Chicago. Not to mention Chicago has won a few games this year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jarocal said:

Be glad they built the football stadium or the drunken louts would be stumbling in and out of the museums and libraries of Chicago...

Oh, they do that anyway. I've worked a few evening exhibits in which young drunk women have hit on me. I once asked my boss what to do about this, and she replied: "Enjoy it!"

Now, now. Neandertals had larger brains and bigger eyes. Why assume they're the destructive ones?

Considering the general behavior of Hss, any Neandertal unlucky enough to encounter them was probably forced into their clan.

Today, if you look around, you can see  Neandertal people everywhere. We're the short, stocky, strong, smart ones. 

On 11/11/2017 at 4:42 PM, SSilhouette said:

Yes.  Look at that slope from the brow ridge back.  Valuev seems to not have much in the way of a forehead/frontal lobe.

He also has a PhD and is prominent in the government. He's no dummy.

Edited by khazarkhum

4 hours ago, khazarkhum said:

He also has a PhD and is prominent in the government. He's no dummy.

Well he's probably just as smart as Donald Trump..lol  Like your avatar by the way.  Standardbred?   Or warmblood?