Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Witchcraft

pagan_jedi_girl

Are witches for real?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Are witches for real?

• nah, hippie babble
    • Yes I know one
    • Yes I am one!
    • Yes, devil worshipers
    • other

If people were always happy with our words and actions the world would be a lot more happier; and peace would fill the entire earth. Of course it would also be extremely dull. So I guess we have to have some minor discension.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• pagan_jedi_girl

• Stellar

• Grandpa Greenman

Yes cross warrior, it would be rather dull. I guess stepping on a land mine is a great adventure. I suppose the people living in the Congo must be having blast. Having your family and entire town killed because you are not the right kind of people is loads of fun. No we don't want things to get dull.

Things would'nt get dull. Do you get a kick out of th suffering and killing of others?

if you did you are a monster.

All you need for fun is great music, friends, and a nice festival. lol.'

Who said you had to get a kick out of suffering and death? I think he merely meant that with no bad things happening in the world, then how would the good seem special at all?

I'd rather suffer at times. This makes the happy times seem all the sweeter for it. I don't want my life to be an endless procession of days that bring the same thing. Someone once said "Hell is repitition." And that certainly seems true to me..

Of Coarse i believe in withces....Not believing in witches is like not beleiving who i am....Yes, i'm a witch... Witchcraft of coarse is real but must be used with gfocus and concentartion. Witch craft is like a balance beam or a seesaw...You can't let go out of balance..But bottom line of coarse i believe in witches cuz if there is no such thing as witches then why would i be here writting you this? lol laugh.gifgrin2.giforiginal.gif And of course witches do NOT worship the devil.gif......thats totally ridiculous...some witches do but not many...

well worshipping the devil is against all I believe in, so the santanists-to me- are missguided.

Okay, there's a lot of good witches on here I can see. But are there any devil worshiping witches around who are willing to talk without fear of being discriminated and ridiculed?

Seriously, if there are devil-worshiping witches on here could they explain some of their reasoning or benefits? What's their perspective on all this?

Or is that all a lie made up by the church to discredit witchcraft and wiccan? rolleyes.gif

I could be very bitter about people who "think" they're devil worshiping witches.

if they do atrocities then I would stick it too them. They-if they are wot is publicly claimed-then they give us a bad name.

Okay, there's a lot of good witches on here I can see. But are there any devil worshiping witches around who are willing to talk without fear of being discriminated and ridiculed?

Seriously, if there are devil-worshiping witches on here could they explain some of their reasoning or benefits? What's their perspective on all this?

Or is that all a lie made up by the church to discredit witchcraft and wiccan?

Actually there is no such thing as a devil worshiping witch. Those people are called Satanists and have absolutely nothing to do with Wicca. Yes actually according to history it is all a lie made up by the Catholic church back in the middle ages. This gave rise to a little thing called the Burning Times.

Edited by strichar

I dont know exactly if withcraft and all that spell stuff is real or not. But for sure i once who a person who was into that stuff, and i beleive she cast some sort of love spell supposedly, and before i knew it she had a shitload of guys all liking her and wanting to get with her, crazy stuff isnt it? If anyone who is good at casting spells would like to chat and possibly show me some real proof its real, then that would be great! Just send me a message

AIM - TKDJin23

MSN, Yahoo ID and E mail - TKDJin23@kc.rr.com

Edited by WingChunSupremacy

It is hard to show the truth of spells over the Internet, we wouldn't be able to add the personal side to the spell.

Convenient tongue.gif

Anyway, Satanism doesn't have anything to do with the devil. Satanists don't believe in the Christian mythology, and therefore don't believe the devil exists...they simply choose "satan" as their namesake as a symbol of individuality.

"It is hard to show the truth of spells over the Internet, we wouldn't be able to add the personal side to the spell. "

What do you mean by "the personal side to the spell" Jedi girl?

You need to have something that belongs to that person. I gives you a link to focus on.

Also helps to know them, there personality, there appearence aura etc

I've seen threads on this site and no matter what the Waitches say people say they aren't 'for real'

I find it interesting to see how many do.

403544[/snapback]

Witches do exist, they cast hexes, for proving that they exist, just visit the Island of Siquijor in Philippines and see for yourself. They are a big community out there, just dont make fun of them incase your interested to visit.

Convenient tongue.gif

Anyway, Satanism doesn't have anything to do with the devil. Satanists don't believe in the Christian mythology, and therefore don't believe the devil exists...they simply choose "satan" as their namesake as a symbol of individuality.

413598[/snapback]

And True...

How can you prove a spell worked over the net?

and also true. That's why I roll my eyes everytime I see something about how "Satan made me do this" or "Satan wanted my girlfriend to die"

Or "the devil pulled the trigger".... as if! angry.gif

Others like "God wanted me to save them...." ARGH!! As if murder is the solution!

well worshipping the devil is against all I believe in, so the santanists-to me- are missguided.

413138[/snapback]

I agree! yes.gif I have no vacant space for the devil or his words to fit in my mind.......The only vacant space si have are for Go and other gods and godesses as well original.gif

Or "the devil pulled the trigger".... as if! angry.gif

Others like "God wanted me to save them...." ARGH!! As if murder is the solution!

415487[/snapback]

You're absolutely right! war is not the answer! It Never is....I mean Take an example: The Alamo was a ridiculous war over more land and power....I mean What im really against from being human is that humans always crave power and control over others....Like Saying oh im so much better than you or this and this and i mean WTF? Power can't buy you love, it can't buy you a home, it can't buy you a life and it can't buy you happiness....It can just buy you worthless limited pride.

• 1 month later...

Witchcraft is a nature-based, life-affirming religion that follows a moral code and seeks to build harmony among people and empower the self and others.

There are a lot of misconceptions about Wicca and Witchcraft. A lot of people think that all Wiccans are Satanists but that is not the case. I am a Wiccan and many of my friends are Wiccan and not one of us has ever done anything to harm anyone else or ourselves in any way. I think, personally, that the 10th and 12th Principles of Wiccan Belief, written by the council of american witches, proves the concept of a Satanist or Christian-hating witch wrong.

10. Our only animosity toward Christianity, or toward any other religion or philosophy-of-life, is to the extent that its institutions have claimed to be the "the one true right and only way" and have sought to deny freedom to others and to suppress other ways of religious practices and beliefs.

12. We do not accept the concept of "absolute evil," nor do we worship any entity known as "satan" or "the Devil" as defined by Christian Tradition. We do not seek power through the suffering of others, nor do we accept the concept that personal benefits can only be derived by denial to another.

The Principles of Wiccan Belief are present in almost every single wiccan book I have ever read, and many Wiccans live by these beliefs much like Christians live by the ten commandments.

So, Wicca does exsist and it is just as valid as any other religion.

Wicca does exist...

Well I would have to say yes, I do believe in witches... and I do believe in magick... Before I turned my life to Christ I was wiccan... So I think I know a little about the subject... Even Jesus knew magick exsisted...

According to my beliefs magick is wrong... I am not saying the people who do it are bad people, or that I hate people that do that... According to my beliefs being gay is wrong, I don't hate gays... But thats just an example to get my point accross...

John 13:34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

As a Christian this is something I believe to be truth... It doesn't say "Love one another, except people who don't believe as you believe".

So yes, I know witches are real... And no, I dont believe they are all evil...

ahhh...religions. Its too funny to them fighting for words and belief in "something".