Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New 'living drug' could help treat cancer

UM-Bot

Clinical trials have shown that engineered 'memory t-cells' can act as a long-term cancer vaccine.

Scientists have revealed their latest weapon in the battle against cancer - a treatment that involves engineering immune cells that can boost the body\'s natural defenses and fight off the disease.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/291710/new-living-drug-could-help-treat-cancer

• Like 2

There's always been a cure for Cancer the government will not release any drug thats going to cure Cancer or any life threatening disease . Pharmaceutical companies would go bankrupt .

• Like 1

There's always been a cure for Cancer the government will not release any drug thats going to cure Cancer or any life threatening disease . Pharmaceutical companies would go bankrupt .

i agree...

This is a cure... it should be mandatorily implemented for anyone with terminal cancer. And yet in all probability it will not be implemented.

I don't like that Shkreli fella that pumped up the price of that aids drug 10000% but he did make a remark that I found to be quite true and experience. He said that big pharma are all a bunch huge crooks. I will take his word for it. Takes a thief to know a thief.

Stupidity has no cure.
  • Like 3

Stupidity has no cure.

are you a doctor or work for the pharma industry ? i think your statement towards me and absinthe is very rude ... i happen to be a cancer patient so i ask you in all kindness what you know if you call us stupid ... are you claiming it isnt true ?

i wonder if there is a cure for rudeness maybe a small Dose of R E S P E C T

Edited by YA AMAR

Wasn't it last year that scientists thought a modified HIV virus would cure cancer?

Drugs are costly because:

1 - They can be - make money while you can

2 - They have to be to pay for research

3 - Testing isn't cheap

4 - Law suits aren't cheap either if the product causes an issue down the road.

Wasn't it last year that scientists thought a modified HIV virus would cure cancer?

Drugs are costly because:

1 - They can be - make money while you can

2 - They have to be to pay for research

3 - Testing isn't cheap

4 - Law suits aren't cheap either if the product causes an issue down the road.

i beg to differ that most drugs are costly, and i can tell you why ... its all just about the money

• Like 2

There is a cure for everything, nature doesn't make anything without it's opposite, for every disease there is a natural cure.

Do i believe we already have a cure? Yes.

When cancer is eventually called curable, controlable there will be a new disease to kill us off.

• Like 2

Questions are going to be who will have access to the treatment and how much will it cost? Seems anything that could help in saving human life will cost one to work the reminder of their life to pay it off.

Edited by gatekeeper32

are you a doctor or work for the pharma industry ? i think your statement towards me and absinthe is very rude ... i happen to be a cancer patient so i ask you in all kindness what you know if you call us stupid ... are you claiming it isnt true ?

It's easy to blame others for your illness.

It's easy to blame others for your illness.

okay , i give you one so simple example and next time you go shopping do me a favor ... check various food items and their ingredients ... candy , fruit juices , processed meats , chips etc etc

when i was a child and i bought a pack of gum it contained a loooooot of sugar refined sugar which in itself is unhealthy for the human body . When i want to buy a pack of gum these days ...i read Aspartame matter of fact i cant find any gum without it . why is that ? i am sure you know what Aspartame really is .

When i look at the name FDA FOOD AND '' DRUG '' Administration ... that itself scares me .

When i look at various items such a Kraft Nestlé UniLever etc etc ( i could name many ) many of those companies produced chemicals but are now known to produce food products .

i personally know people that work for Pharmaceutical Labs and what i have been told is scary yet makes sense to me ... i definitely learned a great big deal

if you deny that Pharma is not out for making business or if you say that they work in our best interest then i strongly urge you to wise up and do some research on your own .

Spending much of my silly time working for the Military ( THE US MiLiTARY that is ) i have learned a few things here and there myself and working for and with Doctors was another plus .

Also lets not forget my X-Husband and his profession in various fields within the Med . Group and Hazmat etc etc ... so i do have a small bit of knowledge .

if you are claiming that i am not telling the truth on Pharma industries then dont believe or take my word for it and do the search yourself .

As i told i am a cancer patient and have you ever listened in on when a doctor goes to the patient and advice them to Chemo Treatment ?

What i was told and the things that i heard being told to others in that same hospital , blew my mind ... and with this new drug that came out now i am sure what one of the side affects may be already ....

Every second person is infected with the disease of cancer ... 10 people i know closely have been given this diagnosis within the past 5 years ...the media is full of it ...

i am able to see most peoples Diagnosis and it always shocks me ... you see i know about Tumor Markers and even when Tumors are removed and everything goes back down Patients are still undergoing heavy chemo therapy AND often Radiation treatment on top of it all ---- :passifier: :passifier: :passifier: :passifier: = endless

i can go on and on ...

Pay attention next time and if you may just answer this ... why the bleeping Hell is there Aspartame in so many Food Products ?????? when i read often there is sugar AND Aspartame

And why the Bleeping Hell are newborns are immunized when their immune system is weak when they are just born and why are they being immunized with crap that has nothing to do with a infants . They are being immunized for sexual diseases when newborn ???????????????????

i come from what people call 3 world and i have lived and spend most of my years in America , Europe and parts of Asia where in many Countries here it wasnt mandatory to be immunized ( that has changed also ) but people and children were relatively healthy and hardly had any sicknesses as children in the west had ...

people here are poor and cant afford to pay for meds so guess what big pharma did ?

When i worked in Germany and had to get my medicine there i was told that my Asthma Medication is too expensive and i can easily back that up with evidence .

in Germany one of my meds cost 160 euro ( so they claim ) people in Germany also pay healthcare which is a lot and they have to pay a fee .

My point is ...in Germany i am being told my Meds are too expensive but when i come to my country that same exact Med cost 2,50 without prescription from the

exact same Company ...and so are most Meds here ...free to buy on the market without ever seeing any doctor and in other countries they sell it for x amount of money

People are still fairly healthy here while the west cant live without its drugs why is that ? you do the Math pls

thanks for reading

okay , i give you one so simple example and next time you go shopping do me a favor ... check various food items and their ingredients ... candy , fruit juices , processed meats , chips etc etc

when i was a child and i bought a pack of gum it contained a loooooot of sugar refined sugar which in itself is unhealthy for the human body . When i want to buy a pack of gum these days ...i read Aspartame matter of fact i cant find any gum without it . why is that ? i am sure you know what Aspartame really is .

I can. However would it be easier if the information wasn't present?
When i look at the name FDA FOOD AND '' DRUG '' Administration ... that itself scares me .
The word drug scares you? Medication is drugs.
i personally know people that work for Pharmaceutical Labs and what i have been told is scary yet makes sense to me ... i definitely learned a great big deal
These people don't scare you? They work with "drugs", that scary word again.
if you deny that Pharma is not out for making business or if you say that they work in our best interest then i strongly urge you to wise up and do some research on your own .
Is that the straw man you want to attack?

There is no money in cures. Cures are bad for the economy.